Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's parents were so irresponsible (Page 5)

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I was about to make a separate thread but my eyes  caught your post  and this is the right place to put this

Todays was an amazing episode .
But I have few questions regarding the story line :
What kind of mother is Anjali and Arnavs mother ? She decided for suicide on her daughter's wedding day?
The fact that she could use a pistol and shoot herself at head shows how daring she was and was expert in using firearms . Such woman would rather go and shoot the other woman and not kill herself out of self pity
How come Garima could not recognize ( assuming that Garima is the "other woman") Anjali or Arnav, She was ssupposed to be very close to their father.

This just proves that the writers are lazy and so so un-creative that do not have the expertise to churn a mature story line.

I have no words to say about Arnav's mom and dad because you said it all. And thanks for pointing it out that Yes why can't garima recognize Anjali? Arnav was young and different so accepted. But Anjali? That is plain stupid. Such a BIG loop hole in the story line. How can she forget anjali's face? I mean Garima was responsible for Arnav and anjali's condition and she cannot forget the face at all because she has indeed attended their parents funeral. This is just Shocking that CVs have been this careless! Dammit! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheThoughtCrime

ice _girl IF-Dazzler
ice _girl
ice _girl

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Fine Arnav ws young but Anjali ... how did Garima nt recognize her 
Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I also got the feeling that the Arnav's mum got the wrong end of the stick, the dad did seem genuinely confused about what she was saying, but she never gave him a chance to speak.  Obviously Arnav just heard that and assumed his father was in the wrong too. 
Iss Misunderstanding per Misunderstanding Ko Kya Naam De? 
I don't think Garima was bad, but I do wonder why she felt the need to slap Khushi when she said that Arnav's mum commit suicide. 
What does Dadi have to do with this?  Was she the source that told Arnav that 'Woh Aurat' came to see his dad.
Also if Arnav's dad was a bad person he would have been glad his wife was out of the way, He wouldn't have felt guilty and commit suicide himself.

Edited by Banaya1 - 03 September 2012 at 10:25am
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
And how come Nani does not the name of the other woman.That woman was responsible for her daughter's death.She should have known her name and even her face.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Didn't you find similarity between Khushi and Arnav's dad and Arnav and Arnav's mom today? Khushi too was innocent but was a victim of a missunderstanding like this?

I dont think Arnav's father was at fault, really! He seemed innocent or else why would he commit suicide ? And about your post, i completely agree. Arnav's parents were very irresponsible. I mean whos parents have such a missunderstanding and then go about commiting suicides? That too on their daughter's wedding? Thats just plaain stupid!
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Didn't you find similarity between Khushi and Arnav's dad and Arnav and Arnav's mom today? Khushi too was innocent but was a victim of a missunderstanding like this?

I dont think Arnav's father was at fault, really! He seemed innocent or else why would he commit suicide ? And about your post, i completely agree. Arnav's parents were very irresponsible. I mean whos parents have such a missunderstanding and then go about commiting suicides? That too on their daughter's wedding? Thats just plaain stupid!

Hmm.Arnav is like his mother impulsive.LOL

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Today's episode was brilliant - especially Arnav's scene.
However, truly - Arnav's mother is the cause of this MU. When I was reading the updates - I didn't think she MUed her husband; but when I watched the epi - I was like...WHAT???
I feel that the Malik family is just cursed this way and it is being carried. During Anjali's wedding night - her mother committed suicide and then her father. Then during Payash's wedding - Anjali had an accident. Now, during ArHi's wedding - Anjali fell down the stairs.
This trend is being carried on - LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER!!!
butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

The difference however is that he isn't as selfish as them.. He was in pain when he thought Khushi was betraying him, but his first thought wasn't himself it was his sister.

Go to top