Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav's parents were so irresponsible (Page 3)

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
yes yes and yes  who will commit suicide on their daughter's wedding day? ...Shocked

kiran1992 Goldie
kiran1992
kiran1992

Yeah u r absolutely right...
I loved ur comment abt Mami.Yeah she is more responsible than Asr's parents...
She ws wth Arnav in his tough time...
She has a nice heart...
Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Yes that's what I was thinking too . There is definietly sth behind that .. even I was thinking that Arnavs might just have helped Garima. 
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
She's indeed a weak woman Dadi is right. Which mother go and committed suicide on there daughters wedding day. I thought your kids should comes first. I know it's heartbroken to know your husband is having an affair with another woman but atleast think of your daughters happiness it's her wedding day for god sakes. How can you do such a thing?

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 03 September 2012 at 10:04am
-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I was about to make a separate thread but my eyes  caught your post  and this is the right place to put this

Todays was an amazing episode .
But I have few questions regarding the story line :
What kind of mother is Anjali and Arnavs mother ? She decided for suicide on her daughter's wedding day?
The fact that she could use a pistol and shoot herself at head shows how daring she was and was expert in using firearms . Such woman would rather go and shoot the other woman and not kill herself out of self pity
How come Garima could not recognize ( assuming that Garima is the "other woman") Anjali or Arnav, She was ssupposed to be very close to their father.

This just proves that the writers are lazy and so so un-creative that do not have the expertise to churn a mature story line.

She was sad that her marriage is sinking but she not for once thought that Anjali's wedding will be called off after her suicide.Seriously a very weak and irresponsible mother.
Yes why did not she try to kill her husband or the second woman?
And why does Arnav just hate his father.His mother was a highly irresponsible mother too.
I would have lost respect for such a mother.

I am kind of disappointed.I expected the past to be more spicy.It seems they just wrote the story in 5 seconds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sunaina02

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Totally agree...have the CVs not thought this through...even FFs we came across had better handling of the situation! Dadi was right in saying Arnav's mom was quite weak though she herself was dumb to abandon the kids! Arnav's chachu is her other son right? Why she doesn't admonish him for abandoning the kids! Dadi and her hypocritical values!

nehusashhh IF-Dazzler
nehusashhh
nehusashhh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i totally agree wid U!!! his parents wer heartless i feel!! 2 children dey left behind not even thinkin wat effect can it make on dem!!
nd garima hw cud she do dat!! i mean if she is dat woman def she is wrong!!
i just hope der is some misunderstandin between garima arnavs dad nd mom..i neva feel garima will do dis!! but nw u need 2 think from all povs
deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
it looked like his mom MU his dad.. from that conversation, he was innocent. they parents are highly irresponsible.. cant they think of they daughter's life for a second..

Go to top