Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's parents were so irresponsible

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice episode.At last got a glimpse of past.
But I have to admit Arnav's parents were very much irresponsible towards their kids.
It seemed Arnav's mother saw some lady on Arnav's father's arm and concluded that he is having an extra marital affair.And from his dad's words it seemed he did not have any extra marital affair.Maybe he was a good man and was helping Garima.Maybe Garima was just a friend.
But his mother seemed not to investigate any further and committed suicide on her daughter's wedding.
I know it is very painful to know that your husband has an extra marital affair.But that does not mean you should commit suicide.She was a matured lady with two kids.Did she not for once felt that it will ruin her daughter's marriage.Did the thought of her son does not cross her mind?
And the dad out of guilt committed suicide.It proves he was not a bad man who sleeps around with other woman.But he was irresponsible.He should have stayed with his kids.
Parents have the responsibility to look after their kids not leave them when hey need their parents the most.And even Dadi was so irresponsible.She just went to Asram leaving her grand kids alone.

Mami who talks non sense has much more responsibilities.She was always with Arnav and Anjali.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Totally agree. Just my pov they should have shown some other reason for their suicide. This story is now going to be so predictable.
sunaina02 thumbnail
I was about to make a separate thread but my eyes  caught your post  and this is the right place to put this

Todays was an amazing episode .
But I have few questions regarding the story line :
What kind of mother is Anjali and Arnavs mother ? She decided for suicide on her daughter's wedding day?
The fact that she could use a pistol and shoot herself at head shows how daring she was and was expert in using firearms . Such woman would rather go and shoot the other woman and not kill herself out of self pity
How come Garima could not recognize ( assuming that Garima is the "other woman") Anjali or Arnav, She was ssupposed to be very close to their father.

This just proves that the writers are lazy and so so un-creative that do not have the expertise to churn a mature story line.
Edited by sunaina02 - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sarunmagic

Totally agree. Just my pov they should have shown some other reason for their suicide. This story is now going to be so predictable.

Yes.Such a lame reason for two adult people to commit suicide like this.
Arnav's mom is such a weak lady.Without giving his dad to make things clear she shot herself or jumped from terrace.
And she was saying,"Aap Ko Bachcho Ka Khayal Nahin Aya."
Come on lady you did not even think once before taking such a drastic step.
And the dad just killed herself after hearing about his wife's death.Come on man your daughter was getting married.
Arnav's mom one MU ruined the life of Arnav,Anjali and Khushi who was not even in the picture.

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If we carefully hear the conversation between his parents, his dad seemed to be clueless...because he asked "Kiske saath dekha?"...probably that might have been another misunderstanding.
sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I was thinking the same thing that how utterly lame reason cvs gave. I mean a woman sees her husband with some other woman and commits suicide on her own daughter's wedding. That's just plain stupid.
It seems almost as if the parents did not care about anyone or anything beyond their own relationship. Once that ship sinks, they decide to sink with it. This is what i would call an example of, like you rightly pointed out, disgustingly irresponsible parents. People are instinctive, yes, even Arnav is shown to be instinctive yet this is far past looking before you leap, this is like not even thinking once before you leap.

It's surprising how Arnav and Anjali still have respect for their mother. Because I, for one, don't.
Edited by -Aimz- - 11 years ago
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
How could she take such a decision like a newly wed wife who came to know about her husband's infidelity  that on her daughter's wedding day😲. Lamest excuse for a suicide for a mother of two kids. CVs again you have failed very badly.. Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago
asrloveskhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ItIsMyLife]Nice episode.At last got a glimpse of past.
But I have to admit Arnav's parents were very much irresponsible towards their kids.
It seemed Arnav's mother saw some lady on Arnav's father's arm and concluded that he is having an extra marital affair.And from his dad's words it seemed he did not have any extra marital affair.Maybe he was a good man and was helping Garima.Maybe Garima was just a friend.
But his mother seemed not to investigate any further and committed suicide on her daughter's wedding.
I know it is very painful to know that your husband has an extra marital affair.But that does not mean you should commit suicide.She was a matured lady with two kids.Did she not for once felt that it will ruin her daughter's marriage.Did the thought of her son does not cross her mind?
And the dad out of guilt committed suicide.It proves he was not a bad man who sleeps around with other woman.But he was irresponsible.He should have stayed with his kids.
Parents have the responsibility to look after their kids not leave them when hey need their parents the most.And even Dadi was so irresponsible.She just went to Asram leaving her grand kids alone.

Mami who talks non sense has much more responsibilities.She was always with Arnav and

Anjali.

I SWEAR ! mamiji is much more responsible and caring.  dadi was right as ASR'S mother was weak woman, for the first time she said something right. and poor arnav and anjali i do pity them poor souls orphaned at a tender age with just a fickle misunderstanding (i guess)

AND NICE POST 👍🏼

Edited by asrloveskhushi - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Yes.Such a lame reason for two adult people to commit suicide like this.
Arnav's mom is such a weak lady.Without giving his dad to make things clear she shot herself or jumped from terrace.
And she was saying,"Aap Ko Bachcho Ka Khayal Nahin Aya."
Come on lady you did not even think once before taking such a drastic step.
And the dad just killed herself after hearing about his wife's death.Come on man your daughter was getting married.
Arnav's mom one MU ruined the life of Arnav,Anjali and Khushi who was not even in the picture.

Seriously, I also want to see nani's role in this whole scenario. She should know the "Voh aurat"  What's wrong with writers of this beautiful love story? After Khushi knows the truth I won't be surprised that she calls off her wedding as per some spoiler. So predictable. Seriously, they ruined my fav. Show.  I think raizadas badly need to take communication classes.
Edited by Sarunmagic - 11 years ago