India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's parents were so irresponsible

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Nice episode.At last got a glimpse of past.
But I have to admit Arnav's parents were very much irresponsible towards their kids.
It seemed Arnav's mother saw some lady on Arnav's father's arm and concluded that he is having an extra marital affair.And from his dad's words it seemed he did not have any extra marital affair.Maybe he was a good man and was helping Garima.Maybe Garima was just a friend.
But his mother seemed not to investigate any further and committed suicide on her daughter's wedding.
I know it is very painful to know that your husband has an extra marital affair.But that does not mean you should commit suicide.She was a matured lady with two kids.Did she not for once felt that it will ruin her daughter's marriage.Did the thought of her son does not cross her mind?
And the dad out of guilt committed suicide.It proves he was not a bad man who sleeps around with other woman.But he was irresponsible.He should have stayed with his kids.
Parents have the responsibility to look after their kids not leave them when hey need their parents the most.And even Dadi was so irresponsible.She just went to Asram leaving her grand kids alone.

Mami who talks non sense has much more responsibilities.She was always with Arnav and Anjali.

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

hushniyanajmahsakuno1touch33mustiannepratiksha28MistumAppleIphone.piemalli57nanavkushisarachaudhrymelvyaancutelilshortiearn4vkhushikohamsumna_06kp123JordinSupraja.Sxotiknishtadhivy.radhika.junelilygarima294taklima_najzeefan 1larimel22totallydesifiedsumalikvgmatriradiationcagirlHopeleslyInLoveraosudhacutepuppy..Zenny..SaraJLavantika_2012starplus31priyankaaMaddyAddymeghavnBanaya1Manisha.butterfly15.._Afrin_1mangalorekitty25bleeding.loveranithaSuniApples94oh.petite.one.A.l.i.a.preetihereAfyathechaigirlCyberpsychooonehusashhhfareegunayaarnav_batswetha_chSunriseGreensana_sugarbunice _girlhi50warriorprincesssaniya.xSwap-ArhiSia89-Aimz-Ishrafan11TheCaptainjessjazzipkkndfanforevaapoorvaarnavArnavKhushijodiViSaRunHakuna-Matataa..mrinalini..S.Stephymanjhaanjaani07amaypranayMini17arshi_karishnewmoon2011zaniaxLivingInPajamasMsDramaQueenGayuArnavcocoatreeincandescent...Doctor...ChitraF..Amira..pieryroseSrilathalolla-ElmoFuj--MeMyselfIILTHBEBragzz.sunaina02xAaliya.Manal.

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22priyankaa

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I was about to make a separate thread but my eyes  caught your post  and this is the right place to put this

Todays was an amazing episode .
But I have few questions regarding the story line :
What kind of mother is Anjali and Arnavs mother ? She decided for suicide on her daughter's wedding day?
The fact that she could use a pistol and shoot herself at head shows how daring she was and was expert in using firearms . Such woman would rather go and shoot the other woman and not kill herself out of self pity
How come Garima could not recognize ( assuming that Garima is the "other woman") Anjali or Arnav, She was ssupposed to be very close to their father.

This just proves that the writers are lazy and so so un-creative that do not have the expertise to churn a mature story line.

Edited by sunaina02 - 03 September 2012 at 9:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

arhumrvarieravantika_2012poojasidd123priyankaa1mangalorekitty25_Afrin_.A.l.i.a.ViSaRunarshi_karishGayuArnavpieryroseChitraF

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunmagic

Totally agree. Just my pov they should have shown some other reason for their suicide. This story is now going to be so predictable.

Yes.Such a lame reason for two adult people to commit suicide like this.
Arnav's mom is such a weak lady.Without giving his dad to make things clear she shot herself or jumped from terrace.
And she was saying,"Aap Ko Bachcho Ka Khayal Nahin Aya."
Come on lady you did not even think once before taking such a drastic step.
And the dad just killed herself after hearing about his wife's death.Come on man your daughter was getting married.
Arnav's mom one MU ruined the life of Arnav,Anjali and Khushi who was not even in the picture.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortiearhumpriyankaa1mangaloreTaha0023sana_sugarbun

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
If we carefully hear the conversation between his parents, his dad seemed to be clueless...because he asked "Kiske saath dekha?"...probably that might have been another misunderstanding.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorepriyankaaTaha0023Cyberpsychooopieryrose

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Well said! 
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

I was thinking the same thing that how utterly lame reason cvs gave. I mean a woman sees her husband with some other woman and commits suicide on her own daughter's wedding. That's just plain stupid.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortiepieryrose

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutelilshortiekitty25priyankaa

Go to top