Garima Drama will be HELL!

Haz78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG AFTER TODAYS EMOTIONAL EPISODE... if anything happens *ehm ehm* MU *ehm ehm* It will ruin the beautiful relationship that we saw grow today between ARHI

anyone else think that Arnav's dad didn't have an affair and it was a MU?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
one thing became clear to me after today's episode.
arHi's relationship has truly become unbreakable. 
they have come such a long way and its not all for nothing.
the CVs aren't showing all this to be wasted.
in the coming events of the past being revealed and all, everything is going to get messed up... except for one thing- arHi's bond. arnav and khushi will remain by each other no matter what.
anithav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
SURe no MU...i am relieved. There may be fight over hether to allow that creep into rm but never will be mu between arshi...but when Garima issue will be out i am still worried!
Rainbow_petals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am actually looking forward to shyam- dadi drama to unfold infront of arnav
then past to be revealed.. after that whole garima drama..
ARSHI MARRIAGE..
and then finally a nice sweet track for weeks..😆
Hope cv's will consider my views ðŸ˜†
KIDU thumbnail
Originally posted by: Haz78

OMG AFTER TODAYS EMOTIONAL EPISODE... if anything happens *ehm ehm* MU *ehm ehm* It will ruin the beautiful relationship that we saw grow today between ARHI

anyone else think that Arnav's dad didn't have an affair and it was a MU?

I think Arnav's mom would have been exactly like Anjali and thought that her husband had an affair with Garima. The exact same way Anjali doubted Khushi when she saw her feeding kheer to creep...what says u all
Haz78 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

one thing became clear to me after today's episode.

arHi's relationship has truly become unbreakable.
they have come such a long way and its not all for nothing.
the CVs aren't showing all this to be wasted.
in the coming events of the past being revealed and all, everything is going to get messed up... except for one thing- arHi's bond. arnav and khushi will remain by each other no matter what.

I wish the like button worked so I could like this... ARHI forever there may be small rifts but no MU
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope so.

Hope it was just a MU.

Anyways, if it creates an MU between Arshi, that''s okay - story has to  go somewhere.
Haz78 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Hope so.

Hope it was just a MU.

Anyways, if it creates an MU between Arshi, that''s okay - story has to go somewhere.

Hmm yeah I get your point... but I think it will be over by November as Sanaya and Barun will be in the UK for 5 days and this track will involve them heavily o if they are coming to the UK... the shooting will stop or track change
DushtKanya thumbnail
I dont think there'll be MU now
I do not think Garima is the other woman- Why? When Garima was talking to herself about the incident she said she did not want to tell a lie back then or now... I think Arnav' s dad did have an affair, which Garima was aware of or had seen evidence off. Dadi was aware of the affair but did not want her family's but in particular her son's reputation to be maligned therefore when she found out that Grima knew the truth , threatened Garima to to lie about the affair not been true. 

Secondly there is more to Shyam's motives to destroy Arnav and the Raizada than just lusting for Khushi and money . The Affair is somewhere connected to Shyam's family; maybe it was his sister who was the other woman... Shyam has a Rakhi daaga tied on his wrist, so is possible that he indeed has a sister somewhere who has been wronged by the Maliks/ Raizadas and that is really driving force for revenge?