Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

well, i dont know about the tuckker part but she should be someone who falls for him at first sight ...its possible at work or may be Krish decides to take a break and goes away to London may be πŸ˜† 

lets hope there is another girl, coz if there isnt and the story still revolves around Rajni and her Aryan then I'm so done with this show...

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinz

well, i dont know about the tuckker part but she should be someone who falls for him at first sight ...its possible at work or may be Krish decides to take a break and goes away to London may be πŸ˜† 

lets hope there is another girl, coz if there isnt and the story still revolves around Rajni and her Aryan then I'm so done with this show...

Yar, somehow everytime baat ghuma phira ke ends up with GK  visiting UK! Why is that, I ask you?πŸ˜•

Why cant he come to San Francisco bay area? Hum kya cheez nahi khate? We love cheez here, it goes perfectly with our wines!  Let him come to SFO, please!
Broken.Angel thumbnail
Thanx for the update hinaben! i can imagine gk's expressions even without watching πŸ˜­ β€οΈ
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update

daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update
Gaurav was too good in the episode
Felt very bad for Krish as he is loosing everything
desi5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thinker_Belle

Yar, somehow everytime baat ghuma phira ke ends up with GK  visiting UK! Why is that, I ask you?πŸ˜•

Why cant he come to San Francisco bay area? Hum kya cheez nahi khate? We love cheez here, it goes perfectly with our wines!  Let him come to SFO, please!

Thinker_Belle.  SAn Fran is my heart beat.   I love that city.  And if Krish (GK) come to SF after Rajjo's re bhay I would be so happy. 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

@babe - Krish has to come to London coz there's plenty of Gujju girls out here, I know the girl doesnt have to be Gujarati but they'd definitely prefer one to keep the Gujju flavourπŸ˜†

plus the most important thing is there's me here(any Monaben before she thinks I'm rude πŸ˜›), so why would he even think of koi aur place πŸ˜‰

You sit there in San Fracisco and enjoy the cheez badi hai mast mast
and we here will enjoy the mast mast asli cheez πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ