Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Sejal_Desaiagniibaliehjarianmkapgvjanjihadulgendudent4ushrenu_fanPravesfifssushavviA HUGE FANpia09ronnie85ArvifanGauri22bbbcccshivamalaThinker_Belle-Zaara-ssroomanitulipdaisy--Saina---Subbiha--Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BHBK WU 3rd Sept - Byah Hamari Bahu Ka!" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Thanks Hina for the update!  I don't know how you watched the rona-dhona atyachaar to do this!Shocked  Hats Off to you!  Tongue

I am giving this episode a miss...I know Krish was probably fantastic in his expressions, but I cannot...repeat  I cannot sit thru this kind of melodrama!  D'oh

Tomorrow it will be Yash's turn to do the drama...Disapprove

Krish and Rajni are in competition now...Kaun hai more mahaan!!!Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555hinzbbbcccBroken.AngelThinker_Belle

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

@mummyben - u can see why it took me so long to type the update, I was so not in the mood lol...
but the one thing that made me real happy- Krish's convo with Baa and Namita, he talked of his future after Rajni is out of his life...of course it will be tough for him and he's only pretending to be strong but just the thought of his new life brought a smile to my face Big smile

really hope they get done with the Byaah drama this week, we want a new track and and a new and better life for Krish...CVs are u reading this?

Edited by hinz - 03 September 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555bbbcccBroken.AngelThinker_Bellessroomani--Saina--

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thnxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_Belle

bbbccc

IF-Dazzler

bbbccc

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update Hina..

I hope CVs are listening, and will start to wrap up this marriage with new story for Krish...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzThinker_Bellessroomani

Praves

Praves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hinaben!!

Frankly, I can't see Krish suffering so much!!CryCry  Let's hope he sees happier days!!! Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

pia09

pia09

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thks Hina for the update. 

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...Sad, you had to go through this Emotional Atyachaar for writing WU .

Feel so bad for Krish...Hope they show everything in a very fast pace ..Not sure how the next track is gonna be but hope it will be good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.