BHBK WU 3rd Sept - Byah Hamari Bahu Ka!

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Hina for the update!  I don't know how you watched the rona-dhona atyachaar to do this!😲  Hats Off to you!  πŸ˜›

I am giving this episode a miss...I know Krish was probably fantastic in his expressions, but I cannot...repeat  I cannot sit thru this kind of melodrama!  

Tomorrow it will be Yash's turn to do the drama...πŸ˜’

Krish and Rajni are in competition now...Kaun hai more mahaan!!!🀒
hinz thumbnail

@mummyben - u can see why it took me so long to type the update, I was so not in the mood lol...
but the one thing that made me real happy- Krish's convo with Baa and Namita, he talked of his future after Rajni is out of his life...of course it will be tough for him and he's only pretending to be strong but just the thought of his new life brought a smile to my face πŸ˜ƒ

really hope they get done with the Byaah drama this week, we want a new track and and a new and better life for Krish...CVs are u reading this?
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Hina..

I hope CVs are listening, and will start to wrap up this marriage with new story for Krish...
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hinaben!!

Frankly, I can't see Krish suffering so much!!😭😭  Let's hope he sees happier days!!! 😳
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thks Hina for the update. 
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...Sad, you had to go through this Emotional Atyachaar for writing WU .

Feel so bad for Krish...Hope they show everything in a very fast pace ..Not sure how the next track is gonna be but hope it will be good...
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super duper update babe!   I was groaning so much while going through the update, I dont even want to think what you felt when you were watching the episode...  and typing it all out for us.  I love you for this! πŸ€—

I too, like Shobs have no doubt that Krish was wonderful in his expressions. And I too, hope that the "sacrifice" drama gets over and the byah happens, Rajni goes to Yash and Aryan and Krish, after some heartache and sadness, finds someone real worthy.  In the eternal words of Elton John - Its no sacrifice at all...
And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all

Edited by Thinker_Belle - 11 years ago
hinz thumbnail

@babe πŸ€—

I'm glad the family drama ended today, hope Yash doesnt take up much of tomorrow's epi coz we know he's gonna agree for the Byah, i'd much prefer it sooner rather than later...

I keep checking for news on the new entry, thats how desperate I am to see Krish begin a new life😳

of course they'll be lots of heartache and mahanta talks even after she's gone and perhaps Rajni will never accept Yash but that doesnt mean krish can't have someone else to support him in the recovery phase...

I found Rajni's acceptance rather quick and easy but saying that I wasn't surprised either coz we all know she loves Aryan more than Krish...the tiny bit of sympathy I had for Rajni vanished in a moment when she quite easily said yes to the re-byah ! Good riddance I say !
Edited by hinz - 11 years ago
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolutely!! The faster she falls in love with Yash the better!  Considering how fast she agreed for the re byah, I'm sure she'll fall for Yash faster than she fell in love with Krish..

Oh what fun its going to be when someone new comes in, hopefully someone who'd give Krish a good tuckker! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Err.. you know, someone who'd stand up to Krish..