Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

~~WU 3 sep manav agree to do purvi kanyadan ~~ (Page 5)

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update looking forward the episode

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks NAreah buddy for the updateSmile..DK - Manav scenes were very good..After a long time I saw both of them talking with each other from heart..At last it was high time DK had a talk with Manav..It was so long over due.
Manav agreedly to do Kanyadaan is going to play a major significance in the marriage drama.
I feel for the guy.I think if would have been better if DK in written shown some concern for Ovi too..Excepting Manav alone to do everything without anything in return is just unfair to me..It would have been nice if DK would have mentioned it specially that Ovi too is like his daughter and he has been wanting to talk fto her or some time and he would talk to her soon.
You dont need to do it but saying it makes lot of difference for the other side feel that you care about them.But guess DK did not want mention it.I am hoping that the introvert guy DK is ,he had all this in his mind..I can hope for that..
DK's point to MAnav on putting a closure to his relationship in a good way was a very valid point.Guess he made Manav look beyond the clouded mess and listen to what his heart is saying.
I am not sure what is going to happen on the marriage day but some major drama is about to happen..Manav's stand for Purvi will be tested.
One thing is for sure if Purvi thinks of sacrificing even after seeing that her Baba had for her Kanyadaan and that her parents relationship is not under control but only Arman's ,then Purvi is destroying many lives along with her especially Arjun's.
Arjun - Ovi marriage will never bring Arman back together and I hope Purvi gers that reality instated in her soon now.
Arvi marriage might be the silver lining of hope for everything to get back to normal terms coz it mainly gives a chance for OVi to move on when the reality sinks in that Arvi are married unless Ekta has different plans.
I can just hope that Arvi marriage is done and some positivity is showin the show and then long awaited Arman - Soham track begins..I hope instead of trying to seperate Arvi ,CV's need to focus on getting them married and focus back on the core Arman track and Arman - Soham track.I just hope this happens.

Edited by Jaishankar - 03 September 2012 at 2:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

munny2adittyjdronamrajuTulsey-Naresh-AshlaikaMagicalPari

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naresh for the update...,Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Naresh...dear..

You're doing great job..I'll will not comment cause..I've nothing to say..I didn't watch the episode.
What you write help me a lot...thanks for this;.Smile

Seeing a lovely couple like Arvi been spoil like this..it sad..I'm in same mood when Arman divorce(first)..waiting if they will divorce or not..

How cv's could do that to us ..of course we don't knwo what will happen..perhaps last mins Chamakkar..ShockedSmile I really hope..

But if they show Arjun married Ovi..which will mean..2 time cv's..ekta break our heart..
they don't even think about viewers who are here till the 1st day of PR...

but what I sure..TRP will fall if ARjun marry Ovi..this is for sure..
All are in Ekta hand..its her show..its very risky what she is about to do..but this time she will loose PR ..cause Arman fan..love also Arvi so they will not bear to see same thing Happen to Arman in past years..will happen to Arvi...
I'm one among these people..

So let see..Naresh thanks million times..dear..

Tomorrow My little one will change class..at school..another year for him..here its september to september..He will have another teacher..I'm a bit worried if that teacher will be good or not..ok I just want to  share this with you all.my deareast friends ..you  too are like my familly..WinkHug

Bye everyone..for pr will come back later..when my mood will change a bit on PR /Ekta bakwaas ..bloody..and disgusting ..scripts..Wink

Edited by Thanee - 03 September 2012 at 4:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123Jaishankar-Naresh-Ashlaika

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Tomorrow My little one will change class..at school..another year for him..here its september to september..He will have another teacher..I'm a bit worried if that teacher will be good or not..ok I just want to  share this with you all.my deareast friends ..you  too are like my familly..WinkHug

Bye everyone..for pr will come back later..when my mood will change a bit on PR /Ekta bakwaas ..bloody..and disgusting ..scripts..Wink

Thanee,

Hope ur little one has a great 1st day at school tm and I hope he has a very successful year ahead. All the best hun... for u and him. I know sometimes it's harder on the parents than it is on the kids. Hug.

As to PR - tired commenting... so will stop now :).

Edited by Ashlaika - 03 September 2012 at 4:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarThanee

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I think purvi decide to leave frm arjun life.
sunny8410M Goldie
sunny8410M
sunny8410M

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wu naresh
Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Why does Arjun keep on asking purvi not to leave him?  Does he not have confidence in his love/purvi?  

Go to top