India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi was right! Edited (Page 9)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I am just hoping Arnav's version of the story is incomplete. There has to be more it, otherwise its all so shallow..Not only his mum, his dad was a weakling as well if he committed suicide just because his wife did..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sassymahiEmerald-S.Stephylazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua_44ever

We don't know the whole reasoning and story yet. The whole truth isn't out yet. I feel there is a big role of dadi in this misunderstanding.
Let's not jump to conclusions. Wait and watch :)

I am not jumping to conclusions. But whatever it was, if it is a suicide on the wedding night then I cant make myself accept that
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi05

sach mein is plot mein kuch maza nahin tha. mujhe laga koi dhamakedar past hoga lekin Confused
i am still confused as to why she killed herself on anjali's wedding night?Confused

Same here :)
lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

I think Arnav's mom loved his dad more than children... Now i know why poojali is like that... Otherwise what kind of a mother would commit suicide on her daughter's wedding day? She should have thought about her children before doing such a thing...

I dont know what that lady and the man was thinking!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-

sassymahi Senior Member
sassymahi
sassymahi

the reason for which his mom committed suicide(the reason they have given us till now) suggests the same...that she was weak and didnt have an instinct to survive! maybe she was a woman who kept her husband above everything and the idea of him going for another woman was too much for her to bear! had she been strong, she would have tried to leave her past behind and live for the sake of her children!
but i feel bad for anjali and arnav!! those who witness their near and dear ones commit suicide are scarred for life! it is a trauma no one except the immediate family and people close to the person can identify with... we cant even imagine ourselves in their place.! poor anjali was to get married that day and arnav was a teenager back then;... no wonder they are so emotionally attached!!

lazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Originally posted by BigIPKKNDFan

I wont agree that the plot was not good.

But I agree, Dadi was right about Arnav's mother being weak and irresponsible.  A mature woman like her, with two grown kids, doesn't take an irresponsible step lie taking one's own life.

If there is more to the plot then it can get good and I hope what Arnav knows is not the complete truth
uppaas IF-Sizzlerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Yaar MAD CVS why the hell are they giving sooo much of importance to the women depending on a man or being married to a man..
I mean the MAD mom commited suicide on her daughters wedding becoz she saw her hubby with another woman and the mad daughter is living and loving a horrible snake who in her face is doing horrible things and getting away with!!!

All these 2 want is  A MAN ilogically...so many men are adulterous but the women their kids and RESPECTFULLY earn and look after their kids.
But here the stupid mom comitted suicide and the other 1 the crazy daughter is doing worse at the cost of her man!! she will recover so fast after her abortion when Shyam is back she wont even remember this abortionDead

lazyleaves

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
yeah Dadi were absolutly right.. His mom were so week women

lazyleaves

Go to top