India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi was right! Edited (Page 13)

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Agree hard to digest...Anjali is a replica of her mother...

Interesting twist would be did their mother commit suicide or was she shot by someone...someone from Shyam's family who was aware of the tension brewing Arnav's parents...they killed Arnav's mother and father for money and made it look like suicide

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by Mnwara58

People that commit suicide aren't usually in their right of state of mind...they're dealing with their own demons within them. I refrain from calling them weak because we don't know what goes on in ones head when they even think of suicide...we don't know how it feels to feel so helpless,lost,depressed. 

it may not be a clever or original twist but I think it works with the story line. I mean we all knew from the flashbacks seen of that night it was going to be something like this. 

I know many commit suicide for reasons that we find unreasonable but are perfectly fine in their POV

I just hope there is more to the story :)

True! I do hope there is more but I'm not surprised that's the story Arnav has believed all this time. I'm hoping khushis parents death is connected as well and is the malik family's fault...will finally give the storyline a reason to pamper and court khushi for a change! 
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Maybe .. Garima was about to be raped by some goons .. and arnav's dad Rescued her and she as in shock hugged him and he comforted her .. but his own brother took pictures and showed either arnav's mum or his dadi .. hence the 'affair' .. and all misunderstood ..

I can't call his mum week just yet .. we only know what arnav knows .. and what his dadi know .. the only person that knows the truth is garima .. But will they believe her .. ?

watching too many hindi movies and shows lately, right?LOL

Haha maybe.. Embarrassed .. okay yeah this idea from the film ishq.. LOL ..
I had a idea of the plot from dil hai tumhara plot too .. :P ..

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 03 September 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by bijili

NO ONE WILL COMMIT SUICIDE ON THEIR DAUGTER's WEDDING,ANY MOTHER WILL THINK ABOUT THE CHILD MORE.DEFINITELT IT IS ALL A CONSPIRACY & ASR's MOM MUST HAVE BEEN KILLED BY  RELATIVE's ON HIS FATHER's SIDE.THIS SHYAM ALSO MUT B A PART OF THOSE CONSPIRATORS TO FULLY WIPE OUT ASR & ANJALI.

I wish there is some conspiracy *sigh*

Also remember Arnav's chachu from the start of the show? Seems like he had a motive to want Arnav's dad dead and take over the family fortune...maybe he had something to do with the deaths. Even Garima was saying to sashi that we should've told the truth back then...maybe she knew something, something dadi is not ready to believe hence why she hates garima. So who knows...so many ways it can go. 

tweetie

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I always used to tell my sister that they shud never reveal ARNAV's past... It shud remain a mystery always otherwise it will lose the impact... It was much better to see ARNAV hv all the hatred, pain, ruthlessness, and unjustified, uncontrolled anger over a mysterious past so as to justify the passion and intensity... And was I not right in thinking so, well I think I was... They shud play their cards well... CVS pls pull up ur socks...

Hope u still aren't done with the story and hv something more and worthwhile up ur sleeves... Pls don't let it be so lame...

Edited by kooltoad - 03 September 2012 at 2:06pm
Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I think the twist is that they were actually murdered..but made to look like suicide!! I think that will eventually come out as the story proceeds.
tweetie Newbie
tweetie
tweetie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Agree hard to digest...Anjali is a replica of her mother...

Interesting twist would be did their mother commit suicide or was she shot by someone...someone from Shyam's family who was aware of the tension brewing Arnav's parents...they killed Arnav's mother and father for money and made it look like suicide

It's interesting that you said this because since finding out about Arnav's parents deaths, I had a suspicion that the uncle who kicked Arnav and Anjali out of their home had something with their deaths in order to take over their property/asset.   My theory is he created lies and manipulated Arnav's mother into thinking that Arnav's father was cheating.

Guys...the circumstance surrounding the death of Arnav's parent is still unraveling...so let not jump to conclusion and attack the action of Arnav's mom.  Let's wait and see. WinkSmile   Lol, Monday is not so bad after all.  Big smile

And HAPPY LABOR DAY to everyone living in the U.S. Clap 

kitkatkim

kitkatkim Groupbie
kitkatkim
kitkatkim

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
The reason I am writing is not the plot or story it's more the serious subject of suicide. It's still one of the most stigmatized issues. Mental illnesses Overall are stigmatized but suicide is more so than others. The concept that someone that commits suicide is weak is not just untrue but also judgemental. Suicide is a step taken in a moment of despair and agony when u feel no one will understand and feel so isolated and see no way out and take such extreme step.
couldn't help myself and say something about the misconception of people that die by suicide or are suicidal as being weak. These people are in pain and agony and want that pain to go away. Some may even feel that they are doing their loved ones a favor by leaving them.
We should also have deep compassion and empathy for loved ones left behind. They will always have the pain of not knowing what they could have done. And much more.
If you are someone that is feeling suicidal do not keep it to yourself and talk to someone you trust. If you know of someone that is suicidal and is showing warning signs, talk to them and encourage them to speak to a counselor.

Emerald-

Go to top