Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
^ I think CVs can watch some to get ideas
smarty94 thumbnail
well atleast now we know frm where POOJALI inherited her all-toO-famous DUMB-NESS!!😕
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree wid u zehra!

I mean, she didnt even discussed the matter with him, as far as we have seen. Just told him u r a cheater and went for suicide! Dasso yaar! 

And all this drama on her sisters shaadi! How week and irresponsible! 

Dad ki baat to chhoro! 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i completely agree to this!!! well said!!
dad was weak too..but mom was weak just as much! if not more!!
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree hard to digest...Anjali is a replica of her mother...

Interesting twist would be did their mother commit suicide or was she shot by someone...someone from Shyam's family who was aware of the tension brewing Arnav's parents...they killed Arnav's mother and father for money and made it look like suicide
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

I know many commit suicide for reasons that we find unreasonable but are perfectly fine in their POV

I just hope there is more to the story :)

True! I do hope there is more but I'm not surprised that's the story Arnav has believed all this time. I'm hoping khushis parents death is connected as well and is the malik family's fault...will finally give the storyline a reason to pamper and court khushi for a change! 
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Huma-

watching too many hindi movies and shows lately, right?😆

Haha maybe.. 😳 .. okay yeah this idea from the film ishq.. 😆 ..
I had a idea of the plot from dil hai tumhara plot too .. :P ..
Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
McNinja thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

I wish there is some conspiracy *sigh*

Also remember Arnav's chachu from the start of the show? Seems like he had a motive to want Arnav's dad dead and take over the family fortune...maybe he had something to do with the deaths. Even Garima was saying to sashi that we should've told the truth back then...maybe she knew something, something dadi is not ready to believe hence why she hates garima. So who knows...so many ways it can go. 
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, I always used to tell my sister that they shud never reveal ARNAV's past... It shud remain a mystery always otherwise it will lose the impact... It was much better to see ARNAV hv all the hatred, pain, ruthlessness, and unjustified, uncontrolled anger over a mysterious past so as to justify the passion and intensity... And was I not right in thinking so, well I think I was... They shud play their cards well... CVS pls pull up ur socks...

Hope u still aren't done with the story and hv something more and worthwhile up ur sleeves... Pls don't let it be so lame...Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
Falciparum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I think the twist is that they were actually murdered..but made to look like suicide!! I think that will eventually come out as the story proceeds.