Frequent Posters

deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah Dadi were absolutly right.. His mom were so week women
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mnwara58

People that commit suicide aren't usually in their right of state of mind...they're dealing with their own demons within them. I refrain from calling them weak because we don't know what goes on in ones head when they even think of suicide...we don't know how it feels to feel so helpless,lost,depressed. 

it may not be a clever or original twist but I think it works with the story line. I mean we all knew from the flashbacks seen of that night it was going to be something like this. 

I know many commit suicide for reasons that we find unreasonable but are perfectly fine in their POV

I just hope there is more to the story :)
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: madmaxine

Valid point man! I never thought about it that way. 

I know you have to walk on eggshells around this disaster zone, but please don't be so apologetic about making sense. ðŸ˜Š

Zehra take a deep breath madmaxine just commented on your thread. *breathing in breathing out*

Thank you for agreeing :) Yes but I have to be careful :)
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.Stephy

But if Arnav's mom was a weak woman for committing suicide, then so was Arnav's dad. He too committed suicide. So daadi's opinion merely reflected her double standards...

Yes I have mentioned that he was weak too :)
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: joenet1234

Aalsi pattay.. aap logic dhoond rahi hain?
You have a point, sadly a logical one. Waiting 24 hours wouldn't change anything but perhaps her mind about committing suicide? If she were to change her mind about that, would that be a bad thing? I guess so because than the writers wont have a job 😆
Aap bhi na!

Hello :) My sister is a huge fan of your Spice Girls Hangout thread :)

I know I always look for logic and Tanu tells me not to :D
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: .._sonii_..

Maybe .. Garima was about to be raped by some goons .. and arnav's dad Rescued her and she as in shock hugged him and he comforted her .. but his own brother took pictures and showed either arnav's mum or his dadi .. hence the 'affair' .. and all misunderstood .. 

I can't call his mum week just yet .. we only know what arnav knows .. and what his dadi know .. the only person that knows the truth is garima .. But will they believe her .. ?

Even if they truly had an affair, I don't understand why commit suicide on your own daughter's wedding night?
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know its true or not but I felt that Arnav's mom never trust her hubby and always mu him. She is always doubts her hubby. Because in that conversation when she mentioned other wonan his dad couldn't understand and he asked about whom she is talking. Yup she was weak didn't think about he daughter's life. That her wedding day lol. Why she can't wait till bidai..

His father did same because little Arnav never try to undersand him. He lost his wife,family,dignity...so for what he will liveEdited by afnariaz - 11 years ago
sarachaudhry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this is family problem ...the whole family is impulsive ... and arnie is just like them ... 

he impulsively married khushi coz he thought that was the right thng to do ...

he impulsively dhishum dhishum shyamu out of RM coz he thought that was the right thng to do

anji went for abortion impulsively coz she thought thta was the right thng to do ...

we have just seen the precap ...tomorrow arnie is going to react impulsively after seeing him in di's room ... hence making dadi more sympathatic towards shymau ... which can eventually lead to shyamu return 

and last but not the least i m dreading yet again Arine's impulsive reaction when he comes to know abt garima ...

hopefully God give us all the patience and we dont react impulsively after watching the show ...
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I am just hoping Arnav's version of the story is incomplete. There has to be more it, otherwise its all so shallow..Not only his mum, his dad was a weakling as well if he committed suicide just because his wife did..

My sister just did an Aarti of my laptop when she saw your comment 😆

I know what a family of weak people!
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: sassymahi

the reason for which his mom committed suicide(the reason they have given us till now) suggests the same...that she was weak and didnt have an instinct to survive! maybe she was a woman who kept her husband above everything and the idea of him going for another woman was too much for her to bear! had she been strong, she would have tried to leave her past behind and live for the sake of her children!
but i feel bad for anjali and arnav!! those who witness their near and dear ones commit suicide are scarred for life! it is a trauma no one except the immediate family and people close to the person can identify with... we cant even imagine ourselves in their place.! poor anjali was to get married that day and arnav was a teenager back then;... no wonder they are so emotionally attached!!

I do feel sorry for the two young kids who suffered and continue to suffer since then :( Nobody should ever face such a situation in life :(