Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dkatmala

I think she might have been killed by someone (for this don't beat me up). 

I wish it is something like that
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: najmah

i think there is more to the story than what meets the eye... maybe arnavs chacha framed the story for property ..

I just wish it is. warna itna story apne se bardasht nahi hota :D
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenaLUVarnav

i am sure there is some misunderstanding between arnav's mom n dad...
may be he really loved his wife that he could not take his wife's death...

I know! Why can't Arnav see that point!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am just hoping Arnav's version of the story is incomplete. There has to be more it, otherwise its all so shallow..Not only his mum, his dad was a weakling as well if he committed suicide just because his wife did..
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: dua_44ever

We don't know the whole reasoning and story yet. The whole truth isn't out yet. I feel there is a big role of dadi in this misunderstanding.
Let's not jump to conclusions. Wait and watch :)

I am not jumping to conclusions. But whatever it was, if it is a suicide on the wedding night then I cant make myself accept that
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: arushi05

sach mein is plot mein kuch maza nahin tha. mujhe laga koi dhamakedar past hoga lekin ðŸ˜•

i am still confused as to why she killed herself on anjali's wedding night?😕

Same here :)
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: babes25

I think Arnav's mom loved his dad more than children... Now i know why poojali is like that... Otherwise what kind of a mother would commit suicide on her daughter's wedding day? She should have thought about her children before doing such a thing...

I dont know what that lady and the man was thinking!
sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the reason for which his mom committed suicide(the reason they have given us till now) suggests the same...that she was weak and didnt have an instinct to survive! maybe she was a woman who kept her husband above everything and the idea of him going for another woman was too much for her to bear! had she been strong, she would have tried to leave her past behind and live for the sake of her children!
but i feel bad for anjali and arnav!! those who witness their near and dear ones commit suicide are scarred for life! it is a trauma no one except the immediate family and people close to the person can identify with... we cant even imagine ourselves in their place.! poor anjali was to get married that day and arnav was a teenager back then;... no wonder they are so emotionally attached!!
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

I wont agree that the plot was not good.

But I agree, Dadi was right about Arnav's mother being weak and irresponsible.  A mature woman like her, with two grown kids, doesn't take an irresponsible step lie taking one's own life.

If there is more to the plot then it can get good and I hope what Arnav knows is not the complete truth
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar MAD CVS why the hell are they giving sooo much of importance to the women depending on a man or being married to a man..
I mean the MAD mom commited suicide on her daughters wedding becoz she saw her hubby with another woman and the mad daughter is living and loving a horrible snake who in her face is doing horrible things and getting away with!!!

All these 2 want is  A MAN ilogically...so many men are adulterous but the women their kids and RESPECTFULLY earn and look after their kids.
But here the stupid mom comitted suicide and the other 1 the crazy daughter is doing worse at the cost of her man!! she will recover so fast after her abortion when Shyam is back she wont even remember this abortion🤢