Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut: 3rd Sept 2012 (Page 9)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Post cannot be quoted.

Wow! Madhu! That was a great walkthrough in the minds of Shyam Manohor Jha .. Can he kill his own baby? Yes, he can. I have no doubt on that & I never questioned.

Khushi knows he left her to be killed .. we are not sure if Arnav is aware of that because during the confrontation that never was brought up and we were not shown if they ever had any separate discussion on this whole issue. It will be a shocker for the family to find out how low he can stoop... even for Arnav I guess. He is not only a scoundrel as Arnva thinks .. he is nearly the devil personified.

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msin

ASr dad And Garima...no ways... Seems like MU between dad and mom ...after all apple doesn't fall far from tree...Seems like ASr has MU about his dad and wo aurat..

If mom had zero trust on hubby..

Anjie baby the opposite put her trust on undeserving one

ASR seems like MU runs in your blood..but let's see more of the past..good you are opening more and more of yourself to your wife... It is giving her nourishment to take care of u.. The more she understands you... The less chances of MU from her side...

I was expecting BS driving shots but thankfully it was in the hospitalll with vignaharta in the background...Clap

it was lovely reading ur post Msin !!!

here is what i loved : 

>>>mom had zero trust on hubby..Anjie baby the opposite put her trust on undeserving one Clap

>>>She got up smiling..Ham bilkul the ek hai...Please Can the director and the actress do research on a role where a character loses a 7 month old baby.There is something called postpartum stress. it's a very unique stress and there's no escaping it unless she was in coma.Mental denial is possible but physical denial...Clap -- but ..if we are in for logic  then its no IPK lolLOL ...

>>>Today I was so happy with khushi she is finally taking her position as Arnav's wife by authority... In front of the family...I loved it she was at the forefront to console ANJali..,as her brothers wife she was the closest in rishta to any other rishta...Clap

>>>I was expecting BS driving shots but thankfully it was in the hospital !! with vignaharta in the background...ClapLOL  hilarious LOL

Hug

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi07

g
Bhulii Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao..
Ab Chain se Rehane Do, Mere Paas na Aao !!

Enjoy this beautiful touching No. By Mukesh...Really Suits Arnav today -

Bhulii Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao
Ab Chain se Rehane Do, Mere Paas na Aao

Daaman mein Liye Baitha Hoon,
Toote Hue Taare...
Kab Tak Mein Jiyunga Yunhi,
Khwaabon Ke Sahaare !!

Deewaana Hoon, Ab Aur Na Deewaana Banaao..

Bhulii Hui Yaadon

Looto Na Mujhe Iss Tarah,

Doraahe Pe Laake...
Aawaaz Na Do Ek,
Nayi Raah Dikhaake !!

Sambhla Hoon Mein Gir-Gir Ke
Mujhe, Phir Na Giraao...

Bhulii Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao
Ab Chain se Rehane Do, Mere Paas na Aao

Bhulii Hui Yaadon ...

HugHug ... Queen of the Song Selections Embarrassed!!! 

waiting for ur awesome updates sweets Embarrassed!!

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi07

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Post cannot be quoted.

Ruby!

Brilliant take .. loved how you compared the 2 fateful nights and the take on suicide on both the cases was awesome.

I am not a Hindu by religion and so as I did a little research on Ganesha, the findings excited me. He is the god who removes obstacles but also the one who creates obstacles for those who needs to be checked. Brilliant piece of work there!

The high point for me in this episode was that little eye-lock between the siblings after which Anjali realized her loss. But the essence of the episode lied in Arnav's admitting his failure .. the man who boasted he wrote his destiny, finally gives in to his failure to the same very woman.

The points you have made on the past are easy to connect .. but I still feel something amiss here. Do you feel we should keep Shyam out of the picture when it comes to past? Lets see! Smile

redwine1

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

The other woman .. no it didnt look like Garima...so no idea who it was. That I am sure is something related to Khushi. -- may be ... or what if garima looked different in her early stage ?? Wink ... let wait n watch Big smile

Arnav seems to think history is repeating itself, where he *thinks* his Dad strayed...when maybe he didn't...and it might have been the Chacha who was messed up? And Dad was just trying to cover up for him? Let see...I dont think the story is that complicated. -- chacha is definitely evil ... so he must have been their [ASR n Anji's]parents "shyam" in the past ... n yeah the story will not be that complicated !! hoping !!  

nice post ...my thoughts in green dear !!! 

Hug

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 04 September 2012 at 4:43am
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Just read through the first few posts and I must say, awesome job.

Ruby - tussi great ho!! enough said

Bella - lol @ MU... and thanks for the audience poll - its always interesting to see where they came from last!

Lizzy my dear - lovely analysis. Thanks for that!!

droopy_asleep - Enjoyed our odd thing section. Yes - kinda odd, and yes, Khushi should have covered a bit more Embarrassed after all, hospital hai..

Bidz - I always love reading your posts - precise and to the point and gets your point across. Thanks dear. 

All others - waiting on you... 

as for Kostin of the day - hmmm... i like to think before I leap to conclusions!!

thankieee madhu !!! Hug

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

bella , girl of fire and winey !ClapClapClapwow awesome analysis

thank u sooo much dear !!!Hug
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paayaal

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Hey dearies !!!

It was really heart breaking to see Anji today!!! Arnav's words just broke me into pieces "jab di thodi khush ho jati hai mujhe laga hai sab teek hogaya.. dont know why? ...everything just goes away... maa. baap , pati ab bacha "... literally cried over the scene ... the pain i totally felt but the Analysis part surrounding it - will definitely be handled well by the wonderful n well matured members here in the DC !!! 

MY THOUGHTS : 

ASR's PAST AND THE  MISUNDERSTANDINGS !!!!

"aisa kuch nahi hain" was ASR's Dad's explanation to his mom's MU in the FB !!! but what did his mom say ?? --" maine apni aankhon se dekha "... the same lines which Arnav said to khushi ["tumhe kya lagta hai ..agar uss raat ko  mujhe pata dehte to me aanke bandh karke thumhare bhaato ka vishwaas karlega ??i always believed in what i saw and what i heard ... meine aankon se dekha"while confronting her and not wanting to listen to her side of the story !!! thank God our khushi was strong enuf to bring in the truth in front of ASR agian and again forcing him to see what was right !!!...  the one thing is for sure a 100% hereditary and thats misunderstanding situations without clarifications !!! 

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n Hug
BellaPearl

Bella...what an amazing amazing post...ClapClap

Lovely pics...amazing comments...Big smile

MU...the basis of all stories...Big smile

lol yeah payali dear Big smile!!! 
n thank u soo very much for the commentsEmbarrassed ... means much u knowEmbarrassed !!!
Hug

Hug

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 04 September 2012 at 4:58am

paayaal

Go to top