Hey redwine, fantastic analysis dammit... Clap
I enjoyed reading it... Thank you so much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Girl of fire loved your character analysis of Shyam Manohar Jha. I completely agree with your explanation and view.

Lizzzy the past , present and future what a beautiful depiction of each phase. Lets see what time has in store for all of them. Loved your post .

Ruby dear wow what can I say . I loved loved your post absolutely brilliant. After reading your post the I have always watched the episode again to understand it from your viewpoint. Brilliant once again

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalGirlOfFireLizzy2012redwine1BeautyForAshes

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
awesome posts all of u all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012BeautyForAshes

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Guys... Past decoded. Biggest MU in Television Industry... Check it here

paayaal

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Hey dearies !!!

It was really heart breaking to see Anji today!!! Arnav's words just broke me into pieces "jab di thodi khush ho jati hai mujhe laga hai sab teek hogaya.. dont know why? ...everything just goes away... maa. baap , pati ab bacha "... literally cried over the scene ... the pain i totally felt but the Analysis part surrounding it - will definitely be handled well by the wonderful n well matured members here in the DC !!! 

MY THOUGHTS : 

ASR's PAST AND THE  MISUNDERSTANDINGS !!!!

As the truth of the past is slowly coming out i really feel sorry for Arnav's dad ... i had a strong feeling even b4 the past unfolded ...that ASR's dad was innocent n yes he is !!! today got a hint on it when they showed the flash back . Example : see the way Arnav loves khushi .. the way he treats her n all is a solid proof ..that his blood can never be bad !!! 

"aisa kuch nahi hain" was ASR's Dad's explanation to his mom's MU in the FB !!! but what did his mom say ?? --" maine apni aankhon se dekha "... the same lines which Arnav said to khushi ["tumhe kya lagta hai ..agar uss raat ko  mujhe pata dehte to me aanke bandh karke thumhare bhaato ka vishwaas karlega ??i always believed in what i saw and what i heard ... meine aankon se dekha"while confronting her and not wanting to listen to her side of the story !!! thank God our khushi was strong enuf to bring in the truth in front of ASR agian and again forcing him to see what was right !!!...  the one thing is for sure a 100% hereditary and thats misunderstanding situations without clarifications !!! 

am happy that i wrote exactly same situation b4 ..  take a read on my flash back post ...18th august 2012 !!!
{
btw when Arnav was telling Khushi abt dadi's nature... he says that dadi always thinks that whatever she does is right ... her stubbornness is to such an extent that she wud never consider others say/ their difference of opinion ...to put it simple Dadi is Judgmental ...she Judges !! she declares !! that's it !!! [runs in the blood of the Maliks i guess ]

dadi's characteristics are very much similar to ASR's .. remember ...he did the same thing with khushi.. never gave her a chance to let her explain her part of the truth !! simply blindly believed what he saw .. 

so it could be Arnav's mistake of misunderstanding his dad ...

his mom's mistake of misunderstanding the whole situation  ...

and Dadi's mistake of misunderstanding Garima !!! 

the reason that Garima is hiding from Dadi could also be that even she explains her part of the truth.. this lady[ Subadra Devi] will not be ready to listen !!! coz..she had already passed on her JUDGEMENT reg. garima !!

thats all i gotta say for now.. still thinking abt Khushi's responsibility over his past ... cant wait for the suspense to get over soon  !!! will be a treat to watch if the CV's had planned for aproper explanation +Execution !!!

they have never let us down ... always been ...so far so good...so lets hope something more good !!

(P.S. : MU is the true/real HERO of IPKKND  ... all characters revolves around misunderstanding.. ...4 souls wr lost then ... n now thats not gonna be the same case ... no loss of souls this time baby .. ...they [arnav,khushi,anjali n all involved] will correct n clear up all MU's  !!! and we Crazy fans of IPK can expect a happily ever after !!! ) 

}

PICTURES :

AUDIENCE POLL :Embarrassed [imp ones in blue color bold]

Originally posted by pkpkpk

anjali wholeheartedly accepted khushi. She still have faith on khushi still loves her. the way she told khushi to go to chote to console him was her faith on khushi. Today i felt very bad for anjali that she lost everyone one by one what a destiny.  

Originally posted by Aquiline

Goodness!! Where do we begin? What an epi! What an epi!! Loved the way Anjali believed no one even though they were all 'telling' her that the child was no more, but she believed the truth when she saw it in her brother's 'silent'  tears. The chemistry Daljeet and Barun share as brother and sister is irreplaceable, I tell you! Runaway Garimaji and Wheelchair Shashiji. Do cure up quick, Babuji!! We miss you! I so loved the music they played in the flashback when Young Arnav says "never saw the woman again" and the suspicious 'other' woman was shown.Who expected the past to show up today. Though we already knew this was the plot of the past, it was nice to see it thoughThe statue of Lord Ganesha you saw behind is actually the 'god of completeness' and wow! Look at that last scene. The statue is watching over the "completed hug in the hospital"!!!that many more completions were lined up to happen in the show!!!Did you see the motherly way in which Kushi hugged him? That's what's called a "healing hug."  

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Here One thing strange I find ...that is here some people in the name of analysing the story or the characters only show their analysing skill and ENGLISH rather than actually understanding the characters...

Originally posted by archanakamaraj

What a emotional episode??when she is here with u..Then no more sorrows .just loved it !!
IPKKND rocks n SARUN rocks

Originally posted by arshicritic

Progress in their relationship Arnav opened his heart to Khushi, Dadi saw Khushi care for Anji ,Promise of ASR Shyam face off tomorrow - great precap. All in all this episode had all the right masalas in perfect proportion

Originally posted by great4life_2005

she didnt force him to talk... she didnt ask questions..she didnt demand answers...AND THEN...HE OPENED UP LIKE NEVER BEFORE.... POURED HIS HEART OUT LIKE NEVER BEFORE..

Originally posted by great4life_2005

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!.. how we underestimated IPKKND

Originally posted by swati-89

Every heart string cried out for him, for her, for them...He found his solace in her presence, in her arms, in her just being there with him...She for the first time came to know how vulnerable her Arnav is, a man who is such a tough nut to crack from his outward appearance, the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada... and yet a man who is just striving to be happy with life's small happiness...

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n Hug
BellaPearl

Bella...what an amazing amazing post...ClapClap

Lovely pics...amazing comments...Big smile

MU...the basis of all stories...Big smile

Edited by paayaal - 04 September 2012 at 1:07am

BeautyForAshes

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Koi hain yahaan??Hug

Winey,Lizzy,MadhuClap

I'm reading othersBig smile

GirlOfFire

paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

Originally posted by paayaal

just book marking the thread today...Big smile

Hey, aren't we getting a 20-20 today?? Confused

Sorry, not today...Big smile
paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

The CVs sent another googly our way today. Who would have thought that the past would be revisited again today? Not only did we revisit the past, we got the full story from Arnav's side as well. We heard his side of the story from the past. But do we have the full story yet? Does Arnav know the full story yet? Obviously not. There is more than that meets the eye. Garima is connected, but we still don't know how. I don't know if she is the other woman or not, but looking at Garima's character, I doubt it to be true. Garima has always been portrayed as a righteous woman. Even if she were involved with Arnav's dad before he got married, she would never knowingly come between him and his wife after he got married. Also, did Arnav's mom simply hear part of the conversation and jump to a conclusion, just like Arnav did with Khushi? Very likely so. This particular trait seems to run in the family. It seems very odd that Arnav's dad would commit suicide because his mom committed suicide if he didn't love her. And, finally where does Shyam fit in to all this? Also, did we actually see a glimpse of chachaji when they showed the past? 

Now coming to the present, we understood a little more why Arnav Singh Raizada proclaims that he controls destiny. For 14 years, he has tried to do just that. But, what has the result been so far? "Failure". That's correct. He finally realized that no one can control fate, not even Arnav Singh Raizada! That is why he told Khushi so many times today that he failed. 14 years ago, he had lost everything, but he gathered himself together for his sister. He knew that if he didn't stand tall, his sister would shatter. Today, he feels he has lost again, but has he really lost everything? No. He has Khushi by his side. He broke down in her arms, unburdened himself on her shoulders. He has let go of his pent up emotions, and is gathering strength from her. He is on his way to rise again, and this time rise he will. Both are getting ready to fight off the evil with the lord's blessings. Yes, lord ganesha was omnipresent in the room. And this time, they will win. This time, they will finally be happy. For this time, I can see destiny smiling at them:-) 

Did you notice the two people whom Anjali sought solace in the hospital today? Yeah, they were Khushi and nani. Nani has been the mother figure in her life, so it is natural she would find solace in her. But why Khushi? It is true that she loves Khushi as a sister, but the reason why she sought comfort from her today was because her Chote trusts her, and she trusts her brother blindly. She just had one look at him and knew that her world had collapsed, that she had lost her daughter, and with that all her dreams. She is meeting Shyam on the sly only because she is unable to live without him. Deep inside, she knows that her brother and his wife have judged her husband correctly. It is a matter of time when Anjali will re-surrect. And when she does, it will be the death of Shyam!

Bidz...ClapClap

Go to top