India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut: 3rd Sept 2012 (Page 5)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Lizzy your analysis made my day always.Present , past , future the way you led in an impressive way.Leta hope for the good after all the storms a blue clear sky awaits for us .iI have a hope for that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireredwine1BeautyForAshes

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Just read through the first few posts and I must say, awesome job.

Ruby - tussi great ho!! enough said

Bella - lol @ MU... and thanks for the audience poll - its always interesting to see where they came from last!

Lizzy my dear - lovely analysis. Thanks for that!!

droopy_asleep - Enjoyed our odd thing section. Yes - kinda odd, and yes, Khushi should have covered a bit more Embarrassed after all, hospital hai..

Bidz - I always love reading your posts - precise and to the point and gets your point across. Thanks dear. 

All others - waiting on you... 

as for Kostin of the day - hmmm... i like to think before I leap to conclusions!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lizzy2012BeautyForAshes

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopikaaji

let me know one thing...i agree all happened becoz of ASR's mom MU ...and made boy arnav lose everything and had to grow to ASR...but if his dad loved his mom so much ...y could their relation lack so much trust..after living such long life together...and also y boy Arnav took his mom's word...for boys dad will be their hero ...then y he never thought through his dad's angle...dadi too agree with affair his dad has(that too may be MU)

most important y he failed to believe in god ...maybe his tragedy at young killed his belief...thats y he always  rush to write his own destiny...
eventhough he never belived in god ...DM see his just character and his deep sorrow ...and loving heart..thats the reason he has always a blessed hand upon him ...and selected him for DM's daughter...

Gopi (is it okay if I call you that?)

So far we've only gotten to see ASR's view of the past. There's other people left - including Dadi, Garima and maybe Naniji.. and who knows who else? So let it unfold and let us enjoy, right? And for that matter - even ASR may not have finished talking about the whole past. 

Agree with you regarding ASR having God's hand on him - whether he acknowledges it or not. 
GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arulradha

[QUOTE=Jameelah52]Redwine- brilliant!! Is all I can say!! Thumbs Up

'this story is about Arnav and khushi' - hell yeah it is!! Today he let her in completely, no pretense just a boy expressing to his love how he was forced to become a man overnight!!

Yes a brilliant episode!!

Just a thing winey, point 3 of points to ponder, do you really think Dadi knows it - the whole truth?? Considering MU seems to be running in the family! LOL

Edit- oh and thanks for pointing out why they chose lord Ganesh because I was soo confused!! Thank you for that!

Edit again- I wished you would have written about the scene when Anjali looked at Arnav and the truth hit her!! That scene stole the show for me!! Wished you would've written about it not because it needed decoding but it was amazing!! [/QUOTE]

Clap I second that. Today 4 me that scene was the most touching... Shows Anjali arnav bonding to the T.. That scene sort of was/is a contradiction to her behaviour wrt to shyam, as to why she is not believing Arnav . Ruby, if time permits please do write up on that scene... 

PS: I was a silent reader of DC all these days. I love reading all you guys comment. 4 me, an ipk episode is not complete without  DC.. Hope you guys don't mind me jumping in like this...

Hey Arul

Welcome to DC! Thanks for joining in. This is an open forum, dear. And we're always happy to hear what everybody has to say. So feel free to jump right in... !! Tongue

Madhu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jammy-Lizzy2012redwine1BeautyForAshes

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
thanks guys for the lovely insight. love u all. pls pm me when update

redwine1BeautyForAshes

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Always enjoy your posts bidz, thank you!
Just want to take a moment to applaud Barun, Sanaya & Daljeet for their wonderful performances... take a bow, guys!

Thanks dear!

redwine1BeautyForAshes

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Just read through the first few posts and I must say, awesome job.

Ruby - tussi great ho!! enough said

Bella - lol @ MU... and thanks for the audience poll - its always interesting to see where they came from last!

Lizzy my dear - lovely analysis. Thanks for that!!

droopy_asleep - Enjoyed our odd thing section. Yes - kinda odd, and yes, Khushi should have covered a bit more Embarrassed after all, hospital hai..

Bidz - I always love reading your posts - precise and to the point and gets your point across. Thanks dear. 

All others - waiting on you... 

as for Kostin of the day - hmmm... i like to think before I leap to conclusions!!

Thanks Madhu! Loved your take on Shyam.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireredwine1BeautyForAshes

Go to top