Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut: 3rd Sept 2012 (Page 23)

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Originally posted by aditi07

She only believes it when she feels that even her chote is telling her that the unfortunate accident has occurred!! This is a very good indicator...It depicted that she still trusts arnav the most when it comes to her own well-being, she believes it when He is the one  revealing anything to her. 

It made me think that
If Arnav had told the entire truth of Shyam to anjali, if he had convinced her that how he knew all about shyam for past 6 months & what he had seen, she would have been broken but eventually she would have believed him!! She still trusts shyam only coz Arnav didn't reveal anything to her, but simply threw him out of the house!!

In such a young age, he carried out all the responsibilities, never flinching away only for His Di !! His content in life, his satisfaction from himself was always benchmarked against his Di's happiness!! ...coz when she smiled, his world smiled! when she was happy...his world was happy!! coz She was the all the family that he had got...she was all that he loved & cared for...but today she has lost everything in her life & he can not to anything about it!! How worse could it get for any man...for any brother!!

Today the closed shell of ASR opened up in front of khushi, sharing his deepest scars in life, the terrible truth of his past which have haunted him for all these years, of how he feels that due to his father's unfaithfulness he was made an orphan, he lost all he ever had & How shyam reminds him of it all over again..as if his same dark past is revisiting once more!! I don't think that even dadi knows the whole truth...the way arnav's father committed suicide, it seems that he too loved his mother & garima was not the "another woman" of his life & in fact both of them were misunderstood by His mother & by dadi.

Misunderstanding runs in his blood, as a child also arnav heard half of the convo & branded one side as guilty, just like he had declared khushi guilty without even asking her once!! 

Today he is standing at the same juncture where he was that fateful night, fighting it all again... for his family's, his Di's happiness...just like he fought 14 years back...but with one difference...this time he is not alone!! His soul-mate, his life partner, his true love is by his side..to support him, to listen to him, to comfort him!! 

Today, there relationship scaled another high, their trust & dependency reached a notch above...their bond became even more powerful...gluing them to each other more strongly!!

Fantastic one Aditi Clap!!!  the ones i loved the most in red colour !!!

"Today, there relationship scaled another high, their trust & dependencyreached a notch above...their bond became even more powerful...gluing them to each other more strongly!! " Clap Clap Star  

Hug

HugHug ... Queen of the Song Selections Embarrassed!!! 

waiting for ur awesome updates sweets Embarrassed!!

Hug

Thanks a lot darling
Hug
awww...Queen of song selection...wow..i dont know how much i deserve this...but thank you so much sweety
Hug
So happy that you liked the post Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Hey dearies !!!

It was really heart breaking to see Anji today!!! Arnav's words just broke me into pieces "jab di thodi khush ho jati hai mujhe laga hai sab teek hogaya.. dont know why? ...everything just goes away... maa. baap , pati ab bacha "... literally cried over the scene ... the pain i totally felt but the Analysis part surrounding it - will definitely be handled well by the wonderful n well matured members here in the DC !!! 

MY THOUGHTS : 

ASR's PAST AND THE  MISUNDERSTANDINGS !!!!

As the truth of the past is slowly coming out i really feel sorry for Arnav's dad ... i had a strong feeling even b4 the past unfolded ...that ASR's dad was innocent n yes he is !!! today got a hint on it when they showed the flash back . Example : see the way Arnav loves khushi .. the way he treats her n all is a solid proof ..that his blood can never be bad !!! 

"aisa kuch nahi hain" was ASR's Dad's explanation to his mom's MU in the FB !!! but what did his mom say ?? --" maine apni aankhon se dekha "... the same lines which Arnav said to khushi ["tumhe kya lagta hai ..agar uss raat ko  mujhe pata dehte to me aanke bandh karke thumhare bhaato ka vishwaas karlega ??i always believed in what i saw and what i heard ... meine aankon se dekha"while confronting her and not wanting to listen to her side of the story !!! thank God our khushi was strong enuf to bring in the truth in front of ASR agian and again forcing him to see what was right !!!...  the one thing is for sure a 100% hereditary and thats misunderstanding situations without clarifications !!! 

am happy that i wrote exactly same situation b4 ..  take a read on my flash back post ...18th august 2012 !!!
{
btw when Arnav was telling Khushi abt dadi's nature... he says that dadi always thinks that whatever she does is right ... her stubbornness is to such an extent that she wud never consider others say/ their difference of opinion ...to put it simple Dadi is Judgmental ...she Judges !! she declares !! that's it !!! [runs in the blood of the Maliks i guess ]

dadi's characteristics are very much similar to ASR's .. remember ...he did the same thing with khushi.. never gave her a chance to let her explain her part of the truth !! simply blindly believed what he saw .. 

so it could be Arnav's mistake of misunderstanding his dad ...

his mom's mistake of misunderstanding the whole situation  ...

and Dadi's mistake of misunderstanding Garima !!! 

the reason that Garima is hiding from Dadi could also be that even she explains her part of the truth.. this lady[ Subadra Devi] will not be ready to listen !!! coz..she had already passed on her JUDGEMENT reg. garima !!

thats all i gotta say for now.. still thinking abt Khushi's responsibility over his past ... cant wait for the suspense to get over soon  !!! will be a treat to watch if the CV's had planned for aproper explanation +Execution !!!

they have never let us down ... always been ...so far so good...so lets hope something more good !!

(P.S. : MU is the true/real HERO of IPKKND  ... all characters revolves around misunderstanding.. ...4 souls wr lost then ... n now thats not gonna be the same case ... no loss of souls this time baby .. ...they [arnav,khushi,anjali n all involved] will correct n clear up all MU's  !!! and we Crazy fans of IPK can expect a happily ever after !!! ) 

}

PICTURES :

AUDIENCE POLL :Embarrassed [imp ones in blue color bold]

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n Hug
BellaPearl

Awesome Post Bella...ClapClapClap
Loved the pics..loving the audience poll a lot & loved that your shared your own thoughts too...plzz continue that Big smile..
@Green - Loved these lines esp., the lines in the beginning made me cry too & really asr has done the same for what he is accusing dadi...looking at things with coloured vision...may be his mom did the same thing!!

P.S. loved the girl gif u used as a signature in the end...very cute Smile

thank u sooo much darling Aditi Embarrassed ... 

means a lot reallyEmbarrassed !!!! happy that u loved it Embarrassed!!! ill try adding my thoughts too dear Big smile...

the GIF - yeah its soo cute ... thats y added it along ... signature heheheLOL... 

Hug

aditi07

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by saaruipk

Embarrassed
SBS - AUGUST 4TH 2012 !!!

GIFS :

Hug

mast!!

superb saruuuClapEmbarrassed

arrey tum  bhi double superb!!! tabhi toh we rockLOL

yeahh we rock !!! 

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 04 September 2012 at 8:06am
redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
HELLO HI MY DEAR DC FRIENDS ..

HOW ARE YOU .. WHATS HAPPENING IN IPK LAND

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paayaalBeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

hey dear WINEY !!!!!!   am goood !!! how uuu ????????????Embarrassed

redwine1

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

***Saru's post***

hey everybody i also loved the episode a lot.. posting in a hurry bec net ney dhoka dey diya!!! missed u all!!! n thanks a lot meghs, u are a rock star!!!

i ll publish my rant for the day

Clap

1. i always used to think when and if they decide to show us the past.. what about the guy who shouts..maaa.. it was shot ages ago so now the teenager is a man ..so what will u guys do???

i must say i forgot your biggest trump card!!!!! n u  used his body double for all the scenes!! Clap

2. what are the muh dikhaai n mehendi n god bharai  waaley guests doing in the scene where anji is crying near her parents bodies???ConfusedConfusedConfused???  How come that lady who held anji babe dint grow old yet??

3. ASR's dad is fab but the lady ratna is a dud.. when i saw her running away to commit suicide.. i felt she is just shy n running away from her new hubby!!!

4. the buck teeth nurse was fab, she has great potential, however cannot say the same about the doc!!!

5. how come garima doesnt recognise anji babe?? She looks the same!!!

6. I dont think garima needs to play hide n seek with dadi anymore.. the lady doesn even look like garima!!!

7. so  the teenager ASR saw his mum running away to commit suicide..he came all the way down to the hall..n waited for the gun shot to shout maa???Confused

6. where are the promos?? Oops sorry got carried away here..

7. why dint ruby say 18mins of ipk..?. because the episode was on 20mins today.. 

yes guys today indeed we turned a new leaf. in the history of ipk... we got 2mins extra!!! celebration time!!!!

p.s.- chalo guys enough of rona dhona!!!! ipk rocks it was necessary for the story to move ahead!!!

pps- i am back in shyam camp!!!

everything else was perfect!!!!!!

LOL nazar na lagey mere ipk ko!! LOL

Awesome post saru Dear Clap
even i found arnav's dad good but mom..uhhh!! & her walk...LOL
your Pointer No. 7 amused me too...but may be suicide took place little later than that convo, may be something happened during that time...
guests crying with anjie in funeral...what an observation saru!!

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by redwine1

hey dear WINEY !!!!!!   am goood !!! how uuu ????????????Embarrassed
red wine1???Embarrassed

BeautyForAshes

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

g
Bhulii Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao..
Ab Chain se Rehane Do, Mere Paas na Aao !!

Wow...Very Poignant, Touching & Emotional Roller-coaster ride we witnessed in the episode!! Brilliant...& Excellent...this is exactly what I felt after watching itClapClapClap...Seeing the execution only thing that came to my mind was...IPK is back...& Back with the Bang!! Hope its back for good...for long !! Superb Gul, Superb Mr. Khan, amazing episodeStarStarStar. The background score was absolutely fantastic...I am as it is a fan of IPK's music, yesterday loved it even more...Raju Ji wonderful work!!

The pain, the anguish, the irreparable loss which all were going through was portrayed brilliantly...Nani, Mami, Garima, Khushi..all of them but the two people who stood out for me...were definitely Anjali & Arnav!! Daljeet & Barun were mind-blowingClapClap !! Both of them brought tears to my eyes, which doesnt happen very often in soaps for me!!

The scene where reality dawns upon anjali as she looks at tear filled eyes of her brother, his crestfallen face...& how her reactions, her expressions change from smiling convincing face to sudden realization, to shock & then the pain sears through her mind & body as she clutches her stomach & cries her eyes out...WOW...what a powerful performance. Daljeet was par excellence...her Bang On expressions, her body language, her voice tone while crying...very natural & very moving!! Loved her there...she totally made my eyes misty, made me actually feel the pain that anjali is going through, made anjali come alive to me!!

I actually loved this bit, that how when everyone tries to tell the truth to anjali she vehemently refuses, she absolutely discards the possibility, in fact tells khushi to go & convince arnav that his Di is fine...But the moment she comes face to face with broken & shattered arnav telling her that this indeed is the truth...then she believes it!! She only believes it when she feels that even her chote is telling her that the unfortunate accident has occurred!! This is a very good indicator...It depicted that she still trusts arnav the most when it comes to her own well-being, she believes it when He is the one  revealing anything to her.

It made me think that If Arnav had told the entire truth of Shyam to anjali, if he had convinced her that how he knew all about shyam for past 6 months & what he had seen, she would have been broken but eventually she would have believed him!! She still trusts shyam only coz Arnav didn't reveal anything to her, but simply threw him out of the house!! Not even nani or anyone else told her anything, so in want to  still
remain with shyam, she went ahead, termed it all as misunderstanding & kept her contacts with him!! Probably, her such a deep trust on arnav is the very reason that she is so afraid of arnav finding out about her & shyam...coz somewhere deep down she knows that Arnav is right..she just doesn't know how ?? She may be knows subconsciously that she is wrong & thus is scared that what will happen if arnav finds out about it!!
Really wish that this strong faith & trust of these two siblings comes in play when arnav reveals the real face of shyam in front of her...& hopefully this time he would tell her everything & she would eventually believe him!!

However, it was again Barun Sobti who stole the show for me...wow...I am speechless & i dont think i have enough words to describe how & what he portrayed ...he was simply Outstanding ClapClapClap...He has always been fantastic when it comes to Emotional scenes...today he proved it yet again!! Once before i had broken down in IPK, when Arnav had found out about Khushi-Shyam & Anjali's pregnancy & he was beyond shattered & had cried his heart out in front of his car...breaking down on the road...I was astounded by his acting brilliance that day...that scene remains legendary for me. Today was yet another occasion when he had show the emotional & broken arnav...& he nailed it again...PERFECTLY Star

Arnav is going through plethora of emotions...the successful biz tycoon, having the whole world at his feet...yet so helpless!! He was being brutally shattered under his immeasurable pain, anguish, his inability to be able to do anything for his Di...that one person who means the world to him...to have achieved so much in life yet feel like a Bloody Failure..his Guilt to not being able to fulfill his duty, to carry out his brotherly promise to always protect his sister, to keep her happy...to make it all right once again!!

The dutiful, determinate, strong willed brother, who 14 years back had risen for the occasion much beyond his age just to protect his Di, to keep her smiling, to support her when they had lost their whole family is now shattered!! In such a young age, he carried out all the responsibilities, never flinching away only for His Di !!
His content in life, his satisfaction from himself was always benchmarked against his Di's happiness!! ...coz when she smiled, his world smiled! when she was happy...his world was happy!! coz She was the all the family that he had got...she was all that he loved & cared for...but today she has lost everything in her life & he can not to anything about it!! How worse could it get for any man...for any brother!!

Today the closed shell of ASR opened up in front of khushi, sharing his deepest scars in life, the terrible truth of his past which have haunted him for all these years, of how he feels that due to his father's unfaithfulness he was made an orphan, he lost all he ever had & How shyam reminds him of it all over again..as if his same dark past is revisiting once more!! However, it was seemed clear from the flashbacks, His mother committed the same blunder wrongly judging his father just as he had done with khushi!! she also saw & heard a half truth, believed it & gave up her life. seems like in this case at least dadi is right that his mother was a weak woman, who without finding out the truth, jumped to the conclusion & committed suicide without thinking once about her children!! But I don't think that even dadi knows the whole truth...the way arnav's father committed suicide, it seems that he too loved his mother & garima was not the "another woman" of his life & in fact both of them were misunderstood by His mother & by dadi.

Misunderstanding runs in his blood, as a child also arnav heard half of the convo & branded one side as guilty, just like he had declared khushi guilty without even asking her once!! Hopefully if the truth is different from what he has believed all these years, the memory of the day when he had wrong impression about khushi on terrace, would help him in believing the truth...which otherwise is very difficult coz the truth which he believed that night 14 years back has been the very foundation of his entire life & belief system!! it would shake his whole life if the reality was stark different to what his mother & he believed!! It would be too difficult for him to accept the fact that may be his mother had given up her life for nothing...just coz of a misunderstanding & her momentary hastiness he was made orphan that day!!

Today he is standing at the same juncture where he was that fateful night, fighting it all again... for his family's, his Di's happiness...just like he fought 14 years back...but with one difference...this time he is not alone!! His soul-mate, his life partner, his true love is by his side..to support him, to listen to him, to comfort him!! Arnav singh Raizada...who used to proclaim to write not only his destiny but also others' is terming himself a failure...was a terrible sight to be watched by Khushi!! She was tearing apart to see him breaking down like this...but she stayed strong, masking her pain with courage...so as to provide him strength & the support that he needs the most to recover from it & to support his Di again...coz she truly needs him the most right now!!

It was a wonderful scene...how she first told him to go & support Di even if he has to see her in this state coz he was what she needs the most. Then listened to him, consoled him, comforted him, & hugged him with all her pure & unconditional love indirectly telling him that one thing which he needs the most...that She is always there with him, always next to him, in his every highs & lows, all his life...thus giving him courage & will power to face his Di & comfort her pain!! Today he needed the unconditional support to gather all his nerve & strength...to become brave once again & to face the situation with courage...& that is what Khushi provided him with!! Today, there relationship scaled another high, their trust & dependency reached a notch above...their bong became even more powerful...gluing them to each other more strongly!!

Simply loved the episode...fabulous & superb!!
Loving the IPK...CUT IT

Enjoy this beautiful touching No. By Mukesh...Really Suits Arnav today -

Bhulii Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao
Ab Chain se Rehane Do, Mere Paas na Aao

Daaman mein Liye Baitha Hoon,
Toote Hue Taare...
Kab Tak Mein Jiyunga Yunhi,
Khwaabon Ke Sahaare !!

Deewaana Hoon, Ab Aur Na Deewaana Banaao..

Bhulii Hui Yaadon

Looto Na Mujhe Iss Tarah,

Doraahe Pe Laake...
Aawaaz Na Do Ek,
Nayi Raah Dikhaake !!

Sambhla Hoon Mein Gir-Gir Ke
Mujhe, Phir Na Giraao...

Bhulii Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao
Ab Chain se Rehane Do, Mere Paas na Aao

Bhulii Hui Yaadon ...

Pics Credit - FB
Wow aditi yet again brilliant analysis Clap Clap Clap
Loved it dammit Big smile
Thank you so much

Go to top