Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by saaruipk

surprise ye hai saab kahete hain ki khushi has sacrificing nature,,,,,,wht the hell,,i think arnie is no less,he is sacrificing evrything for her di..Cry..why o why,,,??,,,wo ladki ko kuch dikhta nahi,,,,is she evr awknowledge arnie's sacrifice of getting married to khushi NO..why coz she is in some othr world thinking her patii is so dhula hua ...Angry...ohh christ...Ouch

yaar arnie boy n kooosi both ve sacrifising nature!!!!
anji is stil likes to be in her bubble!!!! don knw when she ll see the reality... when? when? when?Angry

whn u will see rain in SUN,,,r8 thn anjili will slap shyamu...ROFL

btw evryone was happy with sobti boy yesterday,,,,,,,,yup me too if i will limit it to body-language nd emotion but if will go to his mumbling...Ouch
awww why i just cant listen wht he says,,,,Cry,Cry,Cry
i love that tooo... when ppl are emotional na...they talk like tat... he has always been that way!!! there are so many words in english also which we ve to repeat it...so see wat he is saying!!!! he is fab fab fab!!! chod naLOLLOL

ohh god tum aur thumhari fangirling,,,,,,SIGH..Dead
mene kaab kaha ki woh fab nahi,,Clap,,,,but his voice is too husky nd his accent comes in to play,just cant listen,,,,,sry its irritates me yar...Ouch.bass bol diya,,,,LOL
bol dey yaar..bol dey!!! but zarroori thodi na hai we should agree on everything!!! isimey toh mazaa hai!!!
i love him husky dusky jaisa bhi hai!!!
ek baar samajh mein nai aaya toh i ll rewind n play againLOL

no yar whr did i said u shuld agree with me,,,,,,,hhaha,i just put my thought on him...Smile
out of tht i just love his acting yar,,,,Clap
this breakdown was totally differnt from the feb one,nd i loved both of thm,,,Clap,Clap
yup me tooo... it was diff both the timesEmbarrassed

yup,,i liked sanaya too,,she was silent but she cries so beautifully...Embarrassed...i m jealous of her skin,,,,,Cry...Cry
[/QUOTE]she is beautiful... i love her..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed crying n all
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

Embarrassed
SBS - AUGUST 4TH 2012 !!!

GIFS :

Hug

mast!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

GIFS :

Hug

mast!!

awww...just want to join tht bunch...love love love thm,,,,,,,,,,Clap 
all r so cuteee...Wink

BeautyForAshes

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Hey dearies !!!

It was really heart breaking to see Anji today!!! Arnav's words just broke me into pieces "jab di thodi khush ho jati hai mujhe laga hai sab teek hogaya.. dont know why? ...everything just goes away... maa. baap , pati ab bacha "... literally cried over the scene ... the pain i totally felt but the Analysis part surrounding it - will definitely be handled well by the wonderful n well matured members here in the DC !!! 

MY THOUGHTS : 

ASR's PAST AND THE  MISUNDERSTANDINGS !!!!

As the truth of the past is slowly coming out i really feel sorry for Arnav's dad ... i had a strong feeling even b4 the past unfolded ...that ASR's dad was innocent n yes he is !!! today got a hint on it when they showed the flash back . Example : see the way Arnav loves khushi .. the way he treats her n all is a solid proof ..that his blood can never be bad !!! 

"aisa kuch nahi hain" was ASR's Dad's explanation to his mom's MU in the FB !!! but what did his mom say ?? --" maine apni aankhon se dekha "... the same lines which Arnav said to khushi ["tumhe kya lagta hai ..agar uss raat ko  mujhe pata dehte to me aanke bandh karke thumhare bhaato ka vishwaas karlega ??i always believed in what i saw and what i heard ... meine aankon se dekha"while confronting her and not wanting to listen to her side of the story !!! thank God our khushi was strong enuf to bring in the truth in front of ASR agian and again forcing him to see what was right !!!...  the one thing is for sure a 100% hereditary and thats misunderstanding situations without clarifications !!! 

am happy that i wrote exactly same situation b4 ..  take a read on my flash back post ...18th august 2012 !!!
{
btw when Arnav was telling Khushi abt dadi's nature... he says that dadi always thinks that whatever she does is right ... her stubbornness is to such an extent that she wud never consider others say/ their difference of opinion ...to put it simple Dadi is Judgmental ...she Judges !! she declares !! that's it !!! [runs in the blood of the Maliks i guess ]

dadi's characteristics are very much similar to ASR's .. remember ...he did the same thing with khushi.. never gave her a chance to let her explain her part of the truth !! simply blindly believed what he saw .. 

so it could be Arnav's mistake of misunderstanding his dad ...

his mom's mistake of misunderstanding the whole situation  ...

and Dadi's mistake of misunderstanding Garima !!! 

the reason that Garima is hiding from Dadi could also be that even she explains her part of the truth.. this lady[ Subadra Devi] will not be ready to listen !!! coz..she had already passed on her JUDGEMENT reg. garima !!

thats all i gotta say for now.. still thinking abt Khushi's responsibility over his past ... cant wait for the suspense to get over soon  !!! will be a treat to watch if the CV's had planned for aproper explanation +Execution !!!

they have never let us down ... always been ...so far so good...so lets hope something more good !!

(P.S. : MU is the true/real HERO of IPKKND  ... all characters revolves around misunderstanding.. ...4 souls wr lost then ... n now thats not gonna be the same case ... no loss of souls this time baby .. ...they [arnav,khushi,anjali n all involved] will correct n clear up all MU's  !!! and we Crazy fans of IPK can expect a happily ever after !!! ) 

}

PICTURES :

AUDIENCE POLL :Embarrassed [imp ones in blue color bold]

thank Y'all !!!!!

luv n Hug
BellaPearl

Awesome Post Bella...ClapClapClap
Loved the pics..loving the audience poll a lot & loved that your shared your own thoughts too...plzz continue that Big smile..
@Green - Loved these lines esp., the lines in the beginning made me cry too & really asr has done the same for what he is accusing dadi...looking at things with coloured vision...may be his mom did the same thing!!

P.S. loved the girl gif u used as a signature in the end...very cute Smile

Edited by aditi07 - 04 September 2012 at 7:53am

BeautyForAshes

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Embarrassed

GIFS :

Hug

mast!!

awww...just want to join tht bunch...love love love thm,,,,,,,,,,Clap 
all r so cuteee...Wink
i knw sooo cute
..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged

sad song on anji shyamwa!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

whaaattt how can this happen to meee ??? am really feeling sad seeing this when i shud be actually laughing !!! ... havin an ulta effect !!! Cry sachii !!!! beautifully made !!!

aapke charan kamal kahan hai...jara chuna hai humka,,,,,,Embarrassed
arrey meri maa mainey nai banaaya hai!!!!! pls mujhe maaf kar i found it on tumblr!!!! LOL

awww i m look so rude on shyamli na,,,,awww i dont want to re,,,,,i m nt like this...but thy just irritates me,,,anjili toh...ufff,,,Angry ,Angry
nd DB's interviw,,,,,,ewww,,,,,,,,if u dont kn to talk with the media,,,why the hell giving interview,,she is soo naive,,,,,,,,,Dead..
yup she said get tablets ready hehee...
but today's interview she said...she watched fri epi n thought how can he do this to her???
its guls fault for mentioning DKS randomly.. its daljeets fault for talking bakwaas in media.. n GH fault for dekhna hai toh dekho n DKS working title info!!!

haan yar kya bolti hai wo,,,,,,its looks fake,,,,,,,,Dead,,
GUL shuld cheak out these things,,,,,,,fun masti was FAB,i m waiting to see thr fun masti,but whts need to say these kind of thing,,,,she just defends anjili's charachter always.Angry..okyy i shud  stop this topic nw,,,,,,,sry ,,,LOL
kyun topic closed ??? achcha chod!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haan yar shuld close abhi me suru hui toh DB ke bare me khatam nahi hogi,,,,,,,,Angry,,,,,,,,LOL,LOL
but in othr way i like her frndship with sanaya nd barun,,,thts it,,,,Smile
i also like it!!!!! db gayee tel leyney!!!!! aaj kya hoga soch
shaymu ki dhulai,,,,,,,,ROFL ,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL
dadi's stopwa...LOL...arnie fuming,,,Embarrassed,khushi pakdoing..Embarrassed,.Embarrassed.nd anjili as always bucket full tears,,,,,,,Cry...Angry.Angry.Angry...Dead
aur rabba vey???

saru haan haan baas baas bapash aja abhi,,,,,,,from ur SKD...LOL
paayaal Goldie
paayaal
paayaal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hello hi pple

Go to top