Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

sad song on anji shyamwa!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

whaaattt how can this happen to meee ??? am really feeling sad seeing this when i shud be actually laughing !!! ... havin an ulta effect !!! Cry sachii !!!! beautifully made !!!

aapke charan kamal kahan hai...jara chuna hai humka,,,,,,Embarrassed
arrey meri maa mainey nai banaaya hai!!!!! pls mujhe maaf kar i found it on tumblr!!!! LOL

awww i m look so rude on shyamli na,,,,awww i dont want to re,,,,,i m nt like this...but thy just irritates me,,,anjili toh...ufff,,,Angry ,Angry
nd DB's interviw,,,,,,ewww,,,,,,,,if u dont kn to talk with the media,,,why the hell giving interview,,she is soo naive,,,,,,,,,Dead..
yup she said get tablets ready hehee...
but today's interview she said...she watched fri epi n thought how can he do this to her???
its guls fault for mentioning DKS randomly.. its daljeets fault for talking bakwaas in media.. n GH fault for dekhna hai toh dekho n DKS working title info!!!

haan yar kya bolti hai wo,,,,,,its looks fake,,,,,,,,Dead,,
GUL shuld cheak out these things,,,,,,,fun masti was FAB,i m waiting to see thr fun masti,but whts need to say these kind of thing,,,,she just defends anjili's charachter always.Angry..okyy i shud  stop this topic nw,,,,,,,sry ,,,LOL
kyun topic closed ??? achcha chod!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haan yar shuld close abhi me suru hui toh DB ke bare me khatam nahi hogi,,,,,,,,Angry,,,,,,,,LOL,LOL
but in othr way i like her frndship with sanaya nd barun,,,thts it,,,,Smile

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

surprise ye hai saab kahete hain ki khushi has sacrificing nature,,,,,,wht the hell,,i think arnie is no less,he is sacrificing evrything for her di..Cry..why o why,,,??,,,wo ladki ko kuch dikhta nahi,,,,is she evr awknowledge arnie's sacrifice of getting married to khushi NO..why coz she is in some othr world thinking her patii is so dhula hua ...Angry...ohh christ...Ouch

yaar arnie boy n kooosi both ve sacrifising nature!!!!
anji is stil likes to be in her bubble!!!! don knw when she ll see the reality... when? when? when?Angry

whn u will see rain in SUN,,,r8 thn anjili will slap shyamu...ROFL

btw evryone was happy with sobti boy yesterday,,,,,,,,yup me too if i will limit it to body-language nd emotion but if will go to his mumbling...Ouch
awww why i just cant listen wht he says,,,,Cry,Cry,Cry
i love that tooo... when ppl are emotional na...they talk like tat... he has always been that way!!! there are so many words in english also which we ve to repeat it...so see wat he is saying!!!! he is fab fab fab!!! chod naLOLLOL

ohh god tum aur thumhari fangirling,,,,,,SIGH..Dead
mene kaab kaha ki woh fab nahi,,Clap,,,,but his voice is too husky nd his accent comes in to play,just cant listen,,,,,sry its irritates me yar...Ouch.bass bol diya,,,,LOL
bol dey yaar..bol dey!!! but zarroori thodi na hai we should agree on everything!!! isimey toh mazaa hai!!!
i love him husky dusky jaisa bhi hai!!!
ek baar samajh mein nai aaya toh i ll rewind n play againLOL

no yar whr did i said u shuld agree with me,,,,,,,hhaha,i just put my thought on him...Smile
out of tht i just love his acting yar,,,,Clap
this breakdown was totally differnt from the feb one,nd i loved both of thm,,,Clap,Clap
[/QUOTE]yup me tooo... it was diff both the timesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

whaaattt how can this happen to meee ??? am really feeling sad seeing this when i shud be actually laughing !!! ... havin an ulta effect !!! Cry sachii !!!! beautifully made !!!

arrey meri maa mainey nai banaaya hai!!!!! pls mujhe maaf kar i found it on tumblr!!!! LOL

awww i m look so rude on shyamli na,,,,awww i dont want to re,,,,,i m nt like this...but thy just irritates me,,,anjili toh...ufff,,,Angry ,Angry
nd DB's interviw,,,,,,ewww,,,,,,,,if u dont kn to talk with the media,,,why the hell giving interview,,she is soo naive,,,,,,,,,Dead..
but today's interview she said...she watched fri epi n thought how can he do this to her???
its guls fault for mentioning DKS randomly.. its daljeets fault for talking bakwaas in media.. n GH fault for dekhna hai toh dekho n DKS working title info!!!

GUL shuld cheak out these things,,,,,,,fun masti was FAB,i m waiting to see thr fun masti,but whts need to say these kind of thing,,,,she just defends anjili's charachter always.Angry..okyy i shud  stop this topic nw,,,,,,,sry ,,,LOL

haan yar shuld close abhi me suru hui toh DB ke bare me khatam nahi hogi,,,,,,,,Angry,,,,,,,,LOL,LOL
i also like it!!!!! db gayee tel leyney!!!!! aaj kya hoga soch
aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Post cannot be quoted.

WOW...Madhu...WOW!!! Par Excellence & Brilliant ClapClapClapClapClap
I am short of words the way you have wonderfully descibed the whole personality, psyche & journey of Shyam Manohar Jha in IPK...superb dear...superb ClapClap...
i truly a Big Fan of your writing..the razor sharp precision, the in-depth understanding & pouring out your thoughts in such a simple yet lucid & beautiful language...love your takes...love your posts & this one was certainly too fantastic StarStarStar
Absolutely Amazing ClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFire..ObliViate..

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

surprise ye hai saab kahete hain ki khushi has sacrificing nature,,,,,,wht the hell,,i think arnie is no less,he is sacrificing evrything for her di..Cry..why o why,,,??,,,wo ladki ko kuch dikhta nahi,,,,is she evr awknowledge arnie's sacrifice of getting married to khushi NO..why coz she is in some othr world thinking her patii is so dhula hua ...Angry...ohh christ...Ouch

yaar arnie boy n kooosi both ve sacrifising nature!!!!
anji is stil likes to be in her bubble!!!! don knw when she ll see the reality... when? when? when?Angry

whn u will see rain in SUN,,,r8 thn anjili will slap shyamu...ROFL

btw evryone was happy with sobti boy yesterday,,,,,,,,yup me too if i will limit it to body-language nd emotion but if will go to his mumbling...Ouch
awww why i just cant listen wht he says,,,,Cry,Cry,Cry
i love that tooo... when ppl are emotional na...they talk like tat... he has always been that way!!! there are so many words in english also which we ve to repeat it...so see wat he is saying!!!! he is fab fab fab!!! chod naLOLLOL

ohh god tum aur thumhari fangirling,,,,,,SIGH..Dead
mene kaab kaha ki woh fab nahi,,Clap,,,,but his voice is too husky nd his accent comes in to play,just cant listen,,,,,sry its irritates me yar...Ouch.bass bol diya,,,,LOL
bol dey yaar..bol dey!!! but zarroori thodi na hai we should agree on everything!!! isimey toh mazaa hai!!!
i love him husky dusky jaisa bhi hai!!!
ek baar samajh mein nai aaya toh i ll rewind n play againLOL

no yar whr did i said u shuld agree with me,,,,,,,hhaha,i just put my thought on him...Smile
out of tht i just love his acting yar,,,,Clap
this breakdown was totally differnt from the feb one,nd i loved both of thm,,,Clap,Clap
yup me tooo... it was diff both the timesEmbarrassed
[/QUOTE]

yup,,i liked sanaya too,,she was silent but she cries so beautifully...Embarrassed...i m jealous of her skin,,,,,Cry...Cry
..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

shaymu ki dhulai,,,,,,,,ROFL ,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL
dadi's stopwa...LOL...arnie fuming,,,Embarrassed,khushi pakdoing..Embarrassed,.Embarrassed.nd anjili as always bucket full tears,,,,,,,Cry...Angry.Angry.Angry...Dead
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

shaymu ki dhulai,,,,,,,,ROFL ,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL,ROFL
dadi's stopwa...LOL...arnie fuming,,,Embarrassed,khushi pakdoing..Embarrassed,.Embarrassed.nd anjili as always bucket full tears,,,,,,,Cry...Angry.Angry.Angry...Dead
aur rabba vey???
aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Post cannot be quoted.

Superb post Ruby..ClapClap
Loved how you talked about the ganpati scene & why they chose Ganpati not DM !! Yes.. dear the episode again shut off the mouths of people who had absurd doubts as in who are the leads..i hope this has given them their answers!!

Go to top