Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut: 3rd Sept 2012 (Page 15)

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by saaruipk

[QUOTE=Krishyy808][QUOTE=saaruipk][QUOTE=Krishyy808][QUOTE=saaruipk][QUOTE=Krishyy808][QUOTE=saaruipk]
tum hamesha galat jagah entry marte ho,,,,,,,LOL
btw rant karoon,,,
if ASR mom committed suicide,,lol no wonder  anjili is like her,,,didnt evn think abt her baby one sec,,,,,,
nd if nt thn may be someone killed her coz we only saw tht arnie listened the gun-shut,,,,nw whtevr arnie got her mom's tendency of jumping into the conclusion without fulll-proof,,,,,,,,
bhai ye family hi MU-ROOT se bandhi hiu hai,,,,,,,,,,,phash gayi me insab ke beech me,,,,,,,Angry,Angry,Angry
i phully agree yaar!!!! but did u see ratna running to commit suicidewa!!! as if she is just naaraZZ!!! it was funny...
n its gonna be just an MU after allLOL i wanted sr mallik to have a hot hot affaiwa with garimaBlushing
oye chup ho ja meri ma,,,,kya gafla kar rahi hai,,,nari hai wo patiwarta nari,,,pati betha chair par phir bhi she is sooo loyal to her,,,,no affair,,,,,ROFL ,,,,
wo rantna ki baat hi maat kar tum,,,,all thes women in the serial r funny,,,ek toh wo anjili nd nw nothr cartoon,,,,sry bt just nt feeling ny real touch to thm,,,,,,Angry,,,
I KNW !!!! But ratna is the beykaarest of them all... anji toh thoda bahut acting shakting kar bhi leti hai yaar!!!
but why cant garima have affair??? she was not married at that time na???
unka bhi dikha deytey do chaar rabba veyWinkWinkWinkWink

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 1454

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

sad song on anji shyamwa!!!!!LOLLOLLOL


Saaru 

you should make a VM on Shyam Anji with teri-meri..
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by meghavn

***Saru's post***


pps- i am back in shyam camp!!!

everything else was perfect!!!!!!

Saaru,

Welcome back!! Missed your rants..!! 

Beens ne inspire kiya aur maine likh diya - kya timing tha!! Glad you liked my welcome back gift to the two of you!!


thank u sooo sooo much!!! i told ya na this is the 3rd post that ve book marked..lizz had done a beautiful shyam analysis now u!!!! omg fab fab fab!!! n i m a huge shyam fan!!!!! Embarrassed

oye tum bapash suru ho gayi,,,,,,,,ufff,,,,,,sambhalo tum abhi,,,,,Dead
me apni FAV hoon,,,,,,Tongue,Tongue,Tongue
sorry behna i m back in shyam camp!!!! he is not a comedian!!! he is a serious villain!!!! i felt bad that day when i saw him bajaoing band !!!LOLLOLLOL
band bajaoing ya bharta banaoing,,,,,,LOL,LOL
koi nahi behen jan bhi raho khush raho,,,,,,hum yahin khush hai,,,,,hume kisike fan nahi banna,,,,LOL
akele hai toh kya gum hai...
jishko chahe bina rukawat ke rant karte hai,...Dancing
haan yaar wohi ek positive sidewa hai!!!! no phan only rant!!!!!
but dil kya karey jab kisi ko... kissi sey pyaar ho jaaye??????
cant help it!!!! serial nai dekhti kya??? true love samjhi??Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFire

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by saaruipk

sad song on anji shyamwa!!!!!LOLLOLLOL


Saaru 

you should make a VM on Shyam Anji with teri-meri..
naheee
yeh sun ney sey pehley mere kaan kyu nai phat gaye???
how could u??? Cry
if u are pulling my leg u are doing a great job so farStar


Edited by saaruipk - 04 September 2012 at 6:56am
..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Post cannot be quoted.
 
Wow! Madhu! That was a great walkthrough in the minds of Shyam Manohor Jha .. Can he kill his own baby? Yes, he can. I have no doubt on that & I never questioned.
 
Khushi knows he left her to be killed .. we are not sure if Arnav is aware of that because during the confrontation that never was brought up and we were not shown if they ever had any separate discussion on this whole issue. It will be a shocker for the family to find out how low he can stoop... even for Arnav I guess. He is not only a scoundrel as Arnva thinks .. he is nearly the devil personified.

Omoraboti - coming from you - I am honored. Thanks so much!

This is the thing I love about IPK - kya characters banaya hai! Shyam is  a completely amoral character - doesnt know right from wrong ! 

As for Khushi being killed - I think Arnav knows ... but perhaps he hasn't acknowledged it to himself. The facts are all there - he just has to link the dots.


why not yet,,,,explainiae plsss,,,,,
Krishy

When ASR kidnap hua tha - he had all the facts he needed to know that Shyam was the kidnapper. He wasn't 100% certain. Maybe because he thought that Shyam couldn't stoop so low or be really this evil. When Khushi tells him Shyam was your kidnapper - his 'WHAT?' was more like 'How is that possible?' Instead of her just confirming what he already knew. Now - he's the only one of three (himself, Khushi and the kidnapper) who know about the kidnapper leaving Khushi on the road. They never showed him discussing this with anyone. No one discussed why Khushi was in such a bad state when they came home. He never asked her. So.. He MUST know that Shyam left her on the road for him to kill. But its a question of whether he (Arnav) actually acknowledges that to himself or not. Because during the confrontation, the kidnapping was sidetracked and none of the facts came out. It seems to have been forgotten by the RM-wasis. That will come out later, hopefully soon. 

mate kya loop open kiya hai,,,,,whtevr u said tht shows hw badlyy thy execute thr so called villian's so called revealation,,,,,,oh god i can fume ny sec thinking abt this,,,,,,,,Angry,Angry,Angry
thr was nothing yar,,,evn ASR doesnt kn compltly hw khushi strugglled to reach out him...??...Cry,,kya ghatia execution hai,,,Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IllGetOverIpk

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Post cannot be quoted.
 
Wow! Madhu! That was a great walkthrough in the minds of Shyam Manohor Jha .. Can he kill his own baby? Yes, he can. I have no doubt on that & I never questioned.
 
Khushi knows he left her to be killed .. we are not sure if Arnav is aware of that because during the confrontation that never was brought up and we were not shown if they ever had any separate discussion on this whole issue. It will be a shocker for the family to find out how low he can stoop... even for Arnav I guess. He is not only a scoundrel as Arnva thinks .. he is nearly the devil personified.

Omoraboti - coming from you - I am honored. Thanks so much!

This is the thing I love about IPK - kya characters banaya hai! Shyam is  a completely amoral character - doesnt know right from wrong ! 

As for Khushi being killed - I think Arnav knows ... but perhaps he hasn't acknowledged it to himself. The facts are all there - he just has to link the dots.


why not yet,,,,explainiae plsss,,,,,
Krishy

When ASR kidnap hua tha - he had all the facts he needed to know that Shyam was the kidnapper. He wasn't 100% certain. Maybe because he thought that Shyam couldn't stoop so low or be really this evil. When Khushi tells him Shyam was your kidnapper - his 'WHAT?' was more like 'How is that possible?' Instead of her just confirming what he already knew. Now - he's the only one of three (himself, Khushi and the kidnapper) who know about the kidnapper leaving Khushi on the road. They never showed him discussing this with anyone. No one discussed why Khushi was in such a bad state when they came home. He never asked her. So.. He MUST know that Shyam left her on the road for him to kill. But its a question of whether he (Arnav) actually acknowledges that to himself or not. Because during the confrontation, the kidnapping was sidetracked and none of the facts came out. It seems to have been forgotten by the RM-wasis. That will come out later, hopefully soon. 

mate kya loop open kiya hai,,,,,whtevr u said tht shows hw badlyy thy execute thr so called villian's so called revealation,,,,,,oh god i can fume ny sec thinking abt this,,,,,,,,Angry,Angry,Angry
thr was nothing yar,,,evn ASR doesnt kn compltly hw khushi strugglled to reach out him...??...Cry,,kya ghatia execution hai,,,Angry
yaar ..they like to keep stuff in that closet..jaha pey you ll find maa key kangan, chitti, saree...mamaji.. adhura confrontation everything!!!! even the past was kept in the same closet.. yeh toh bhalaa ho fan base ka who reminded them about asr's past!!!! nahi toh we would ve seen the same flashbash for the rest of the yr as wellAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFire

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Joined: 20 May 2012
Posts: 17778

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

***Saru's post***


hey everybody i also loved the episode a lot.. posting in a hurry bec net ney dhoka dey diya!!! missed u all!!! n thanks a lot meghs, u are a rock star!!!


i ll publish my rant for the day


Clap

1. i always used to think when and if they decide to show us the past.. what about the guy who shouts..maaa.. it was shot ages ago so now the teenager is a man ..so what will u guys do??? ---- u  really got some extra brains darling ... LOL

 i must say i forgot your biggest trump card!!!!! n u  used his body double for all the scenes!! Clap


3. ASR's dad is fab but the lady ratna is a dud.. when i saw her running away to commit suicide.. i felt she is just shy n running away from her new hubby!!! -- hehehaahaa mu goodness ... i thot she was doin a catwalk !!

4. the buck teeth nurse was fab, she has great potential, however cannot say the same about the doc!!! u r right !!

5. how come garima doesnt recognise anji babe?? She looks the same!!! --- yeah rite .. what if its not garima ... tapak tapak !!! CV's gonna give us all a super shock !!

6. I dont think garima needs to play hide n seek with dadi anymore.. the lady doesn even look like garima!!! -- Approve

7. so  the teenager ASR saw his mum running away to commit suicide..he came all the way down to the hall..n waited for the gun shot to shout maa???Confused --- how cud u be serious when u joke !! hell of a talent LOL!!!

6. where are the promos?? Oops sorry got carried away here..

7. why dint ruby say 18mins of ipk..?. because the episode was on 20mins today..  LOL ROFL u gotta see this Winey dear !!

yes guys today indeed we turned a new leaf. in the history of ipk... we got 2mins extra!!! celebration time!!!!

p.s.- chalo guys enough of rona dhona!!!! ipk rocks it was necessary for the story to move ahead!!!

pps- i am back in shyam camp!!!  --- am always in Embarrassed Day Dreaming

everything else was perfect!!!!!!




ClapClap


Superb !!!! my thoughts in blue .. and a special GIF for Ratna auntyji's catwalk !!!



..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 12501

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by Krishyy808

Originally posted by saaruipk

[QUOTE=Krishyy808][QUOTE=saaruipk][QUOTE=Krishyy808][QUOTE=saaruipk][QUOTE=Krishyy808][QUOTE=saaruipk]
tum hamesha galat jagah entry marte ho,,,,,,,LOL
btw rant karoon,,,
if ASR mom committed suicide,,lol no wonder  anjili is like her,,,didnt evn think abt her baby one sec,,,,,,
nd if nt thn may be someone killed her coz we only saw tht arnie listened the gun-shut,,,,nw whtevr arnie got her mom's tendency of jumping into the conclusion without fulll-proof,,,,,,,,
bhai ye family hi MU-ROOT se bandhi hiu hai,,,,,,,,,,,phash gayi me insab ke beech me,,,,,,,Angry,Angry,Angry
i phully agree yaar!!!! but did u see ratna running to commit suicidewa!!! as if she is just naaraZZ!!! it was funny...
n its gonna be just an MU after allLOL i wanted sr mallik to have a hot hot affaiwa with garimaBlushing
oye chup ho ja meri ma,,,,kya gafla kar rahi hai,,,nari hai wo patiwarta nari,,,pati betha chair par phir bhi she is sooo loyal to her,,,,no affair,,,,,ROFL ,,,,
wo rantna ki baat hi maat kar tum,,,,all thes women in the serial r funny,,,ek toh wo anjili nd nw nothr cartoon,,,,sry bt just nt feeling ny real touch to thm,,,,,,Angry,,,
I KNW !!!! But ratna is the beykaarest of them all... anji toh thoda bahut acting shakting kar bhi leti hai yaar!!!
but why cant garima have affair??? she was not married at that time na???
unka bhi dikha deytey do chaar rabba veyWink

yesterday evryone felt for anjili,,,,bt i m nt,,,,sayad mere me koi problm hai,,,,,,Ouch,,,
hw can feel for her,,,the moment before thy showed a mothr's carless attitude towards her baby next momnt she was crying so loudlyy,its just didnt reach my heart,,,bas bol diya,,,,,Angry,Angry

infact i felt BAD for arnie...awww,,,,,,this bro-sis relation is one sided for me,,,,,,trust might be thr,,,,,i dont kn but just arnie is doing evrything for his ELDER sis someone pinch me,,,,,,Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFire

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
directors, heres to you!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: stardust-   Replies: 61   Views: 8913

stardust- 61 8913 05 October 2011 at 9:44am by stardust-
TRP week of Sept 18 thru Sept 24

Author: ZahariliBichoo   Replies: 5   Views: 2174

ZahariliBichoo 5 2174 03 October 2011 at 3:47am by cutegirl94
Emotions Unfelt- Arnav- 28th Sept+Thoughts

2 3 4 5 6

Author: geet.a   Replies: 40   Views: 5100

geet.a 40 5100 29 September 2011 at 9:08am by pinky_blueskies
Emotions Unexpressed- Arnav-27th Sept,2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: geet.a   Replies: 56   Views: 5891

geet.a 56 5891 28 September 2011 at 2:01am by geet.a
Emotions Unfelt- Arnav- 26th sept,2011

2 3 4 5

Author: geet.a   Replies: 37   Views: 5079

geet.a 37 5079 27 September 2011 at 4:37am by pinky_blueskies

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index