Director's Cut: 3rd Sept 2012 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by saaruipk

woh rajesh khanna waali.. tears wali pushpa kya?? i m toh talking abt asr ki amma ratna bhainjiπŸ˜†
tum hamesha galat jagah entry marte ho,,,,,,,πŸ˜†
btw rant karoon,,,
if ASR mom committed suicide,,lol no wonder  anjili is like her,,,didnt evn think abt her baby one sec,,,,,,
nd if nt thn may be someone killed her coz we only saw tht arnie listened the gun-shut,,,,nw whtevr arnie got her mom's tendency of jumping into the conclusion without fulll-proof,,,,,,,,
bhai ye family hi MU-ROOT se bandhi hiu hai,,,,,,,,,,,phash gayi me insab ke beech me,,,,,,,😑,😑,😑

yeh dekho ramayan khudhi likha... now asking who is raavan..abhass is the guy who plays shyam πŸ˜†

Tera taang kheenchna kitna asaan hai!!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Saaru,

Welcome back!! Missed your rants..!! 

Beens ne inspire kiya aur maine likh diya - kya timing tha!! Glad you liked my welcome back gift to the two of you!!

thank u sooo sooo much!!! i told ya na this is the 3rd post that ve book marked..lizz had done a beautiful shyam analysis now u!!!! omg fab fab fab!!! n i m a huge shyam fan!!!!! 😳😳😳😳

thank u sooo sooo much!!! i told ya na this is the 3rd post that ve book marked..lizz had done a beautiful shyam analysis now u!!!! omg fab fab fab!!! n i m a huge shyam fan!!!!! 😳

oye tum bapash suru ho gayi,,,,,,,,ufff,,,,,,sambhalo tum abhi,,,,,🀒
me apni FAV hoon,,,,,,πŸ˜›,πŸ˜›,πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Krishyy808

tum hamesha galat jagah entry marte ho,,,,,,,πŸ˜†
btw rant karoon,,,
if ASR mom committed suicide,,lol no wonder  anjili is like her,,,didnt evn think abt her baby one sec,,,,,,
nd if nt thn may be someone killed her coz we only saw tht arnie listened the gun-shut,,,,nw whtevr arnie got her mom's tendency of jumping into the conclusion without fulll-proof,,,,,,,,
bhai ye family hi MU-ROOT se bandhi hiu hai,,,,,,,,,,,phash gayi me insab ke beech me,,,,,,,😑,😑,😑
i phully agree yaar!!!! but did u see ratna running to commit suicidewa!!! as if she is just naarat!!! it was funny...
n its gonna be just an MU after allπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wanted sr mallik to have a hot hot affaiwa with garima☺️

oye tum bapash suru ho gayi,,,,,,,,ufff,,,,,,sambhalo tum abhi,,,,,🀒
me apni FAV hoon,,,,,,πŸ˜›,πŸ˜›,πŸ˜›
sorry behna i m back in shyam camp!!!! he is not a comedian!!! he is a serious villain!!!! i felt bad that day when i saw him bajaoing band !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Tera taang kheenchna kitna asaan hai!!

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
yaar taang kheenchna hai toh kisi aur key baarey mein bol...shyam nai yaar!!!!😳😳😳
sad song on anji shyamwa!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7miW7dAPlw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

why not yet,,,,explainiae plsss,,,,,
Krishy

When ASR kidnap hua tha - he had all the facts he needed to know that Shyam was the kidnapper. He wasn't 100% certain. Maybe because he thought that Shyam couldn't stoop so low or be really this evil. When Khushi tells him Shyam was your kidnapper - his 'WHAT?' was more like 'How is that possible?' Instead of her just confirming what he already knew. Now - he's the only one of three (himself, Khushi and the kidnapper) who know about the kidnapper leaving Khushi on the road. They never showed him discussing this with anyone. No one discussed why Khushi was in such a bad state when they came home. He never asked her. So.. He MUST know that Shyam left her on the road for him to kill. But its a question of whether he (Arnav) actually acknowledges that to himself or not. Because during the confrontation, the kidnapping was sidetracked and none of the facts came out. It seems to have been forgotten by the RM-wasis. That will come out later, hopefully soon. 

sorry behna i m back in shyam camp!!!! he is not a comedian!!! he is a serious villain!!!! i felt bad that day when i saw him bajaoing band !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
band bajaoing ya bharta banaoing,,,,,,πŸ˜†,πŸ˜†
koi nahi behen jan bhi raho khush raho,,,,,,hum yahin khush hai,,,,,hume kisike fan nahi banna,,,,πŸ˜†
akele hai toh kya gum hai...
jishko chahe bina rukawat ke rant karte hai,...