Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: redwine1

Post cannot be quoted.

i loved these in particular Winey !!!

>>>The echoes of the past .. were heard loud & clear tonite in IPK .. a past who is rising quickly from the ashes of its past resting place .. a fire which threatens to consume .. a fire which threatens to destroy ... so was it symbolic ... when devastation faced them in their face ... in the background was the one .. who u pray .. to MAKE ALL RIGHT .. MAKE ALL TASKS RIGHT .. MAKE ALL ONE DOES POSITIVE ... 👏👏

>>>Arnav eavesdrops on his parents fight 

>>>The result of this MU .. a family .. completely devastated .. a family broken . & a family torn apart at the seams .. parents dead ..
A sister who had a double tragedy to face .. she was made orphan .. & the man who shud've walked by her side supporting her ditched her at the altar .. 

>>>Arnav eavesdrop & sees Khushi in Shyam's arms ..

>>>The result of this MU .. a love which was budding .. was asphyxiated .. a love which was a just taking new life was strangled to death ..

>>>Divine Union which was blessed by DM .. breathed once again .. she brought it back to life .. 👏⭐️

>>> the whole family in shock ( but the BIG ONE is yet to STRIKE) 

The result is yet to unfold

yeh bhi yaad rakhna ki .. mein apni KISMAT khud likhta hoon"👏

" aur aap bhi ek baat yaad rakhiye ga .. ke aapne apne liye jo bhi likha tha woh devi maiyyah ne aapka haath pakad ke lihwaya tha ... "👏⭐️

Prophetic words .. spoken in anger by KHUSHI .. but the realisation is now settling in Arnav .. 👏

u will get the story line .. brilliant .. simple ..not at all complicated .. as i kept telling here on DC .. when the makers will want to convey the past to you .. it will come out .. & it will come out simply when there will be no dig time decoding required .. & u will come to know before the characters come to know 👏 👏 👏 ⭐️ bang on !!!

ONE can rest assured .. JO HOGA ACCHE KE LIYE HOGA .. 👏

brilliant !!! absolute delight to read !!!!👏 

DC's Super Star ... tan tan ta tan tan... [BG music of Rajnikanth] 🥳

🤗

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
wow well explained character sketch of shyam... interesting..👏 by madhu ..loved it
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: chowna

An emotional episdoe

We found out about Arnavs past more from
his point of view

For rest of the pictures visit my pictures post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178029

Since childhood he only listens to half truths and makes assumptions we can see that now

what will be Khushi reaction if she knows about garima and arnavs past link will she seperate herself form Arnav wihtout telling  him the reason or what remains to be seen

Free to use the images just credit me with the pictures

lovely pictures Chowna !!! 👏

🤗

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Post cannot be quoted.

Wow! Madhu! That was a great walkthrough in the minds of Shyam Manohor Jha .. Can he kill his own baby? Yes, he can. I have no doubt on that & I never questioned.

Khushi knows he left her to be killed .. we are not sure if Arnav is aware of that because during the confrontation that never was brought up and we were not shown if they ever had any separate discussion on this whole issue. It will be a shocker for the family to find out how low he can stoop... even for Arnav I guess. He is not only a scoundrel as Arnva thinks .. he is nearly the devil personified.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

ASr dad And Garima...no ways... Seems like MU between dad and mom ...after all apple doesn't fall far from tree...Seems like ASr has MU about his dad and wo aurat..

If mom had zero trust on hubby..

Anjie baby the opposite put her trust on undeserving one

ASR seems like MU runs in your blood..but let's see more of the past..good you are opening more and more of yourself to your wife... It is giving her nourishment to take care of u.. The more she understands you... The less chances of MU from her side...

I was expecting BS driving shots but thankfully it was in the hospitalll with vignaharta in the background...👏

it was lovely reading ur post Msin !!!

here is what i loved : 

>>>mom had zero trust on hubby..Anjie baby the opposite put her trust on undeserving one 👏

>>>She got up smiling..Ham bilkul the ek hai...Please Can the director and the actress do research on a role where a character loses a 7 month old baby.There is something called postpartum stress. it's a very unique stress and there's no escaping it unless she was in coma.Mental denial is possible but physical denial...👏 -- but ..if we are in for logic  then its no IPK lol😆 ...

>>>Today I was so happy with khushi she is finally taking her position as Arnav's wife by authority... In front of the family...I loved it she was at the forefront to console ANJali..,as her brothers wife she was the closest in rishta to any other rishta...👏

>>>I was expecting BS driving shots but thankfully it was in the hospital !! with vignaharta in the background...👏😆  hilarious 😆

🤗

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi07

g
Bhulii Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao..
Ab Chain se Rehane Do, Mere Paas na Aao !!

Enjoy this beautiful touching No. By Mukesh...Really Suits Arnav today -

Bhulii Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao
Ab Chain se Rehane Do, Mere Paas na Aao

Daaman mein Liye Baitha Hoon,
Toote Hue Taare...
Kab Tak Mein Jiyunga Yunhi,
Khwaabon Ke Sahaare !!

Deewaana Hoon, Ab Aur Na Deewaana Banaao..

Bhulii Hui Yaadon

Looto Na Mujhe Iss Tarah,

Doraahe Pe Laake...
Aawaaz Na Do Ek,
Nayi Raah Dikhaake !!

Sambhla Hoon Mein Gir-Gir Ke
Mujhe, Phir Na Giraao...

Bhulii Hui Yaadon, Mujhe Itna Na Sataao
Ab Chain se Rehane Do, Mere Paas na Aao

Bhulii Hui Yaadon ...

🤗🤗 ... Queen of the Song Selections 😳!!! 

waiting for ur awesome updates sweets 😳!!

🤗

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: redwine1

Post cannot be quoted.

Ruby!

Brilliant take .. loved how you compared the 2 fateful nights and the take on suicide on both the cases was awesome.

I am not a Hindu by religion and so as I did a little research on Ganesha, the findings excited me. He is the god who removes obstacles but also the one who creates obstacles for those who needs to be checked. Brilliant piece of work there!

The high point for me in this episode was that little eye-lock between the siblings after which Anjali realized her loss. But the essence of the episode lied in Arnav's admitting his failure .. the man who boasted he wrote his destiny, finally gives in to his failure to the same very woman.

The points you have made on the past are easy to connect .. but I still feel something amiss here. Do you feel we should keep Shyam out of the picture when it comes to past? Lets see! 😊
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

The other woman .. no it didnt look like Garima...so no idea who it was. That I am sure is something related to Khushi. -- may be ... or what if garima looked different in her early stage ?? 😉 ... let wait n watch 😃

Arnav seems to think history is repeating itself, where he *thinks* his Dad strayed...when maybe he didn't...and it might have been the Chacha who was messed up? And Dad was just trying to cover up for him? Let see...I dont think the story is that complicated. -- chacha is definitely evil ... so he must have been their [ASR n Anji's]parents "shyam" in the past ... n yeah the story will not be that complicated !! hoping !!  

nice post ...my thoughts in green dear !!! 

🤗

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 11 years ago
BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

Just read through the first few posts and I must say, awesome job.

Ruby - tussi great ho!! enough said

Bella - lol @ MU... and thanks for the audience poll - its always interesting to see where they came from last!

Lizzy my dear - lovely analysis. Thanks for that!!

droopy_asleep - Enjoyed our odd thing section. Yes - kinda odd, and yes, Khushi should have covered a bit more 😳 after all, hospital hai..

Bidz - I always love reading your posts - precise and to the point and gets your point across. Thanks dear. 

All others - waiting on you... 

as for Kostin of the day - hmmm... i like to think before I leap to conclusions!!

thankieee madhu !!! 🤗

BeautyForAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

bella , girl of fire and winey !👏👏👏wow awesome analysis

thank u sooo much dear !!!🤗