India-Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

So Monikangana's strategy is..

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Moni is gonna be a sweet-mouthed one in front of everybody and back stab the relations.. Confused

Oh!! How disgusting, she just managed to turn Aniket's mind against Sanyukta.. Had it not been Sushila coming to the scene, another loud bang-on disaster was waiting for us in the line..

And judging the dirty looks she is giving to Sushila-Tejal's bond, I have a gut feeling that her next target would be to pour in more distrust and doubts between the two.. Ahh!!

(P:S- I just realized that Shaswat is a way better than him. At least he voices his displeasure with Aniket and Tejal. He is not in favor of  "hide and murder" strategy like his wife.. AngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41Thamanna85Mili27imagine-addictMadhura2105_TaNi_

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I am putting forth my views in another post. Please read and comment. Clever woman this MK .

Edited by Mili27 - 03 September 2012 at 9:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Please don't say that saswat is better than her...we can say they deserve each other thats all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cMili27Guggul

shona_x. Senior Member
shona_x.
shona_x.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
She's so annoying and two-faced! Yeah I also agree that Shashwat is better than her! Atleast he is two faced and always says what he feels! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27Guggul

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

Please don't say that saswat is better than her...we can say they deserve each other thats all...

I'm not saying Shaswat is good. My POV is just that Shaswat is a direct replier. He voices his displeasure. He is at least not two-faced like MK, that's all..  Chill.. SmileTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Mili27Madhura2105

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_x.

She's so annoying and two-faced! Yeah I also agree that Shashwat is better than her! Atleast he is two faced and always says what he feels! 

Exactly sanchita.. That's what I wanted to say.. Tongue

kitty25

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Initially I felt like killing shashwat...
but now I feel like killing MK ...

am sure her next move will be disrupt SushJal bond Angry
and am even sure she is gonna make SanyuKet relationship go kaput Angry
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Deba, I still feel that Mk is just exposing the chinks in the Mazumdars' armour. Not creating trouble but exposing them. You know na there is a saying in Hindi that when apna hi sikka khota hai, why blame the others.

Right now it is Sanki who is acting like lady gaga. What happened to her sophistication when she was shrieking like a banshee and acting like Nana Patekar gone crazy (knocking her forehead and all).

MK is watching all that tamasha.It is Tejal who has still not learnt to keep her mouth shut and continues being pig headed.

Poor, poor Aniket. How hurt he must have been told that his life partner is a bura saaya. Wedding ruined, marital bliss ruined. I liked the way Cvs showed his growing impatience.

I still don't understand why Susheela is always raving about Sanki.

Edited by Mili27 - 03 September 2012 at 9:51pm

kitty25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index