Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OMG for those who skipped today! (Page 8)

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Uktamil, we were all hoping for this. Even when the past comes out I want arnav to stand by Khushi. Let me see if that wish comes true or not.

One thing that is baffling me is why is khushi wearing such revaling clothes when all r around? She was so shy with Arnav on SR and now this! what is the need?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Uktamil, we were all hoping for this. Even when the past comes out I want arnav to stand by Khushi. Let me see if that wish comes true or not.

One thing that is baffling me is why is khushi wearing such revaling clothes when all r around? She was so shy with Arnav on SR and now this! what is the need?

Hopefully and I am pretty confident that Arnav will stand by Khushi for the rest of their lives - if he will tolerate Garima is different case however.

I think the reason Khushi is okay wearing those dresses is because they are wedding dresses and it usually looks a bit revealing. Regarding her shyness towards Arnav - well I can tell you that Arnav looks at Khushi in the intimate way - that will make most women shy. I have been married 2 years and have a newborn but my husband can still make me shy and blush Embarrassed
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

Hopefully and I am pretty confident that Arnav will stand by Khushi for the rest of their lives - if he will tolerate Garima is different case however.

I think the reason Khushi is okay wearing those dresses is because they are wedding dresses and it usually looks a bit revealing. Regarding her shyness towards Arnav - well I can tell you that Arnav looks at Khushi in the intimate way - that will make most women shy. I have been married 2 years and have a newborn but my husband can still make me shy and blush Embarrassed

Uk, when I meant shy, she was asking for a dupatta et al. and here she is revealing her clevage, back, bellybutton etc to all and sundry?
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

I think the reason Khushi is okay wearing those dresses is because they are wedding dresses and it usually looks a bit revealing. Regarding her shyness towards Arnav - well I can tell you that Arnav looks at Khushi in the intimate way - that will makemost womenshy. I have been married 2 years and have a newborn but my husband can still make me shy and blush Embarrassed

Uk, when I meant shy, she was asking for a dupatta et al. and here she is revealing her clevage, back, bellybutton etc to all and sundry?

Sorry cant explain why and frankly I wasn't thinking about until you brought it to my notice. I don't really analyse those things only see that Khushi looks stunning the makeup is good etc

Sarun_4ever

arnavocean6 Goldie
arnavocean6
arnavocean6

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

I think the reason Khushi is okay wearing those dresses is because they are wedding dresses and it usually looks a bit revealing. Regarding her shyness towards Arnav - well I can tell you that Arnav looks at Khushi in the intimate way - that will makemost womenshy. I have been married 2 years and have a newborn but my husband can still make me shy and blush Embarrassed

She was feeling shy during SR due to intensity of his gaze not the level of exposure of the dress as such. Infact remember a flash back? when khushi taught La to wear a saree and Arnav drooled over her and she was unable to proceed further.. that time she taught to wear saree over her salwar she was completely covered.. but still felt so invaded.. ... so yes husband's gaze and our shyness go hand in had.. well said UKtamilBlushing

Sorry cant explain why and frankly I wasn't thinking about until you brought it to my notice. I don't really analyse those things only see that Khushi looks stunning the makeup is good etc

Tinkerbell5

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
AGREE WITH U

Tinkerbell5

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavocean6

She was feeling shy during SR due to intensity of his gaze not the level of exposure of the dress as such. Infact remember a flash back? when khushi taught La to wear a saree and Arnav drooled over her and she was unable to proceed further.. that time she taught to wear saree over her salwar she was completely covered.. but still felt so invaded.. ... so yes husband's gaze and our shyness go hand in had.. well said UKtamilBlushing

Yep hubby and shyness go hand to hand
Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
The episode was great.

Go to top