Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The scene when Anjali touches her stomach and then starts to scream was gut wrenching! It reminded me of the scene from "Kill Bill" when Uma Thurman wakes up in the hospital and she touches her stomach and it is flat!

She SCREAMS and I remember my blood running cold! I was NOT a Mother then! But I am now! THAT scene of Anjali's made me fist up my hands! It was painful to watch!

Loosing one's child is the WORST experiance for ANYONE! But for a women who was carrying and child a to lose it part way (especially when it was going to be born in a few months, coz I think she was like 7 months pregnant at least)... it is gut wrenching! It's like having a dream snatched from your hands just when it was about to come true!

I was touched by that scene for sure! The rest of it was OK! Arnav and his Mother maybe victims of MU!! That is just a crying shame!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

The scene when Anjali touches her stomach and then starts to scream was gut wrenching! It reminded me of the scene from "Kill Bill" when Uma Thurman wakes up in the hospital and she touches her stomach and it is flat!

She SCREAMS and I remember my blood running cold! I was NOT a Mother then! But I am now! THAT scene of Anjali's made me fist up my hands! It was painful to watch!

Loosing one's child is the WORST experiance for ANYONE! But for a women who was carrying and child a to lose it part way (especially when it was going to be born in a few months, coz I think she was like 7 months pregnant at least)... it is gut wrenching! It's like having a dream snatched from your hands just when it was about to come true!

I was touched by that scene for sure! The rest of it was OK! Arnav and his Mother maybe victims of MU!! That is just a crying shame!

I know I felt the same pain as you - it is hard for someone to lose a child especially for a woman who is still pregnant and the child is inside her.

One of my friends went through what Anjali did - she also lost her child at 8 months and had to give birth to the dead child as it was full grown inside her. It was horrifying for her and the rest of us who had to see her in that situation. She was so traumatised that for the next few weeks she was like a child, held a doll and called it her baby and no one could go near her expect her husband. She didnt recognice anyone else expect her husband who took care of her while still grieving for the baby as well.
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jane_krittzz...

The epi was very emotional... ðŸ˜­

Yes Jane is was really emotionalCry
happy.uk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes i am skipping this weeks episode only due to the fact that i would like to watch the whole five days episode at once, coz its an emotional week and i really cant handle sad situation well, lool

Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy.uk

yes i am skipping this weeks episode only due to the fact that i would like to watch the whole five days episode at once, coz its an emotional week and i really cant handle sad situation well, lool

Totally understand 😆
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Uktamil, we were all hoping for this. Even when the past comes out I want arnav to stand by Khushi. Let me see if that wish comes true or not.

One thing that is baffling me is why is khushi wearing such revaling clothes when all r around? She was so shy with Arnav on SR and now this! what is the need?
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Uktamil, we were all hoping for this. Even when the past comes out I want arnav to stand by Khushi. Let me see if that wish comes true or not.

One thing that is baffling me is why is khushi wearing such revaling clothes when all r around? She was so shy with Arnav on SR and now this! what is the need?

Hopefully and I am pretty confident that Arnav will stand by Khushi for the rest of their lives - if he will tolerate Garima is different case however.

I think the reason Khushi is okay wearing those dresses is because they are wedding dresses and it usually looks a bit revealing. Regarding her shyness towards Arnav - well I can tell you that Arnav looks at Khushi in the intimate way - that will make most women shy. I have been married 2 years and have a newborn but my husband can still make me shy and blush 😳
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uktamil

Hopefully and I am pretty confident that Arnav will stand by Khushi for the rest of their lives - if he will tolerate Garima is different case however.

I think the reason Khushi is okay wearing those dresses is because they are wedding dresses and it usually looks a bit revealing. Regarding her shyness towards Arnav - well I can tell you that Arnav looks at Khushi in the intimate way - that will make most women shy. I have been married 2 years and have a newborn but my husband can still make me shy and blush 😳

Uk, when I meant shy, she was asking for a dupatta et al. and here she is revealing her clevage, back, bellybutton etc to all and sundry?
Tinkerbell5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Uk, when I meant shy, she was asking for a dupatta et al. and here she is revealing her clevage, back, bellybutton etc to all and sundry?

Sorry cant explain why and frankly I wasn't thinking about until you brought it to my notice. I don't really analyse those things only see that Khushi looks stunning the makeup is good etc
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uktamil

Sorry cant explain why and frankly I wasn't thinking about until you brought it to my notice. I don't really analyse those things only see that Khushi looks stunning the makeup is good etc