OMG for those who skipped today!

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you Iss Pyaar team for such a wonderful, touching, heatwrenching and meaningful episode - seriously you guys made me cry today with Arnav and Khushi's sorrow and also Anjali's loss.

I think today's episode should make the fans who were dissappointed in the show and its current storyline very happy. We saw how Arnav broke down and told Khushi everything he went through with his parents and how he promised always to take care of Anjali. It was really heartwrenching to see how Arnav blames himself for not being able to protect his sister from Shyam - how he has yet again failed to save his loved ones.

This scene is what I wanted and demanded from the Iss Pyaar team and it was beautifully executed by the whole team - especially Barun made me cry with his spot on acting and the dialogs. Sanaya was also equally brilliant in showing the despair, compassion and understanding towards Arnav and his sorrow.

We should not forget to praise Daljeet - she protrayed Anjali perfectly today when first she didnt believe that anything had happen to her baby and tried to convince everyone else that everything is fine. Then the deep horror in realising the devastating truth when she looked at Arnav's sorrow filled face - Anjali was absolutely amazing is that scene.

Last but not least it seems to me that when Arnav told Khushi of the fact that his mother accused his dad of having an affair and that she committed suicide because she couldnt handle it. We also saw that the other woman is Garima although Arnav never saw her face - hence the reason he couldnt recognice her in the present. I still think that there is some kind of misunderstanding between Arnav's dad and mother and that his dad never had an affair - but all we can do is just wait and see.

I just want to say for those who skipped today's episode and have planned to skip rest of the week thinking that is it going to be pathetic and Anjali Saga. Well you have just missed the best scene ever on this show - today we saw the scene everyone habe been waiting for. ASR being helpless and breaking down infront of Khushi and seeking her comfort and solace.
If you have missed this episode than you must not really know the CV's of this show - they are notoriously known to suprise in every single episode especially if no promos where given beforehand.

PS: My prediction and wish came true today https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3176198
Edited by uktamil - 11 years ago
i was also like crying..
daljeet did it so well.. literally i felt like sad & yeah yar its a big loss

Really it was a very heart wrenching & emotional epi!

I was pretty much disappointed with the show, but I really loved today's epi, after a long time there was a meaningful and not so melodramatic episode.

I'm happy that finally we got some clues of Arnav-Anjali's past, I hope slowly but steadily the rest of the things unravel.

Barun, Daljeet & Sanaya were all fabulous!

But I'm really scared after seeing that Garima is the other woman, this might create a huge rift between the two families as well as the couple later on.

But I'm pretty much interested in the precap.

& yes your prediction came true, congo!

Di, as usual another fab post!
Edited by BornThisWay - 11 years ago
Beautiful Post Di..

Seriously...I might last friday's blunder with this episode...so emotionally touching ...Loved it...I am still crying..Hats off to Barun,Sanaya and Daljeet 
Fab Post Shreya❤️
What a Intense Episode. Excellent execution 👏
brilliant performance by Barun Sobti. Hatts off to this Man👏. 
One of the best performance till date⭐️

Arnav...Arnav...What to say about this man❤️...I was waiting for this Arnav❤️ from ages😳
Arnav/ASR was always special to me as a character but today he earned himself a special place in my heart❤️

Heart wrenching emotions portrayed by Daljeet. 
Today she justified the pain of the character Anjali with her expressions and emotions.

The main highlight of the episode was bonding btw Khushi andArnav❤️
Finally...Finally...today Arnav opened his heart out to khushi. It was a dream of every viewer and it came true😊

With this brilliant episode one more thing came into Picture that  MU always destroyed the happiness of arnav's family. I am  pretty sure Arnav's father was not at fault and it was just a one big MU😳

Last but not the least ur Khushi was brilliant😉

P. S. Congrats  today ur wish cum prediction came true

Edited by yashi_arnav - 11 years ago
This Epi was sooo intense with bare emotions, I felt sooo sad! :( awhhh it gt to me, I had a lump in my throat! Feel very sad! The episode was amazing that it portrayed the emotions amazingly! 
In the dark, even angels are thought of as monsters. -By Me. 
Awww awesome post di!! It was sooo wonderful!!
I cried a lot!
Very very sad today!  Heart wrenchingly beautiful episode!
Originally posted by sadia-ali

i was also like crying..
daljeet did it so well.. literally i felt like sad & yeah yar its a big loss

Yes Daljeet was spot on