India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OMG for those who skipped today!

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Thank you Iss Pyaar team for such a wonderful, touching, heatwrenching and meaningful episode - seriously you guys made me cry today with Arnav and Khushi's sorrow and also Anjali's loss.

I think today's episode should make the fans who were dissappointed in the show and its current storyline very happy. We saw how Arnav broke down and told Khushi everything he went through with his parents and how he promised always to take care of Anjali. It was really heartwrenching to see how Arnav blames himself for not being able to protect his sister from Shyam - how he has yet again failed to save his loved ones.

This scene is what I wanted and demanded from the Iss Pyaar team and it was beautifully executed by the whole team - especially Barun made me cry with his spot on acting and the dialogs. Sanaya was also equally brilliant in showing the despair, compassion and understanding towards Arnav and his sorrow.

We should not forget to praise Daljeet - she protrayed Anjali perfectly today when first she didnt believe that anything had happen to her baby and tried to convince everyone else that everything is fine. Then the deep horror in realising the devastating truth when she looked at Arnav's sorrow filled face - Anjali was absolutely amazing is that scene.

Last but not least it seems to me that when Arnav told Khushi of the fact that his mother accused his dad of having an affair and that she committed suicide because she couldnt handle it. We also saw that the other woman is Garima although Arnav never saw her face - hence the reason he couldnt recognice her in the present. I still think that there is some kind of misunderstanding between Arnav's dad and mother and that his dad never had an affair - but all we can do is just wait and see.

I just want to say for those who skipped today's episode and have planned to skip rest of the week thinking that is it going to be pathetic and Anjali Saga. Well you have just missed the best scene ever on this show - today we saw the scene everyone habe been waiting for. ASR being helpless and breaking down infront of Khushi and seeking her comfort and solace.
If you have missed this episode than you must not really know the CV's of this show - they are notoriously known to suprise in every single episode especially if no promos where given beforehand.

PS: My prediction and wish came true today http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3176198

Edited by uktamil - 03 September 2012 at 10:50am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

N.Monicamaggymanjurth81brishty.15diyaARSHISuzich123dale27BarunetteMcoyzhoney_me19arhifan_loverdarkangelpsyashimelvyaanmadarfankrisha06reianazeefan 1sureeshadulySilpa_25arnav_addictedSunshine25garima294JosupraWhite.Pearlhappy.uksami99deeptha93darshi28kitty789Arshi143nevi78IPKKND001S.ArshiLIONHEART-Risha-heavenspiritbunnylovessunnylylowrhearuhiSARUN.fangirl18shagun-rocks..Anannya..jia03huny.thebestbutterfly15..smile1412zobsheh-BrokenDreamer-DeePikuNothingLastsnehusashhhborregfairy_stardusteyesonmeVasantiLadBornToShipArShi--Yashi--divvkkooltoad-SanjanaSobti-dieforasrarshistarcutelittleangelmisscrazyfanshagun_sarun-Sunset-Mini17KaranShilpa:)..FallAndFly..uppaasar_sajan4evrMrDarcyfan.Sad.But.True.GayuArnavArshisarunrockspieryrose...Tanu....MyriadOfHues.BornThisWayArshi.Sugi.IPK

sadia-ali Goldie
sadia-ali
sadia-ali

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
i was also like crying..
daljeet did it so well.. literally i felt like sad & yeah yar its a big loss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Really it was a very heart wrenching & emotional epi!

I was pretty much disappointed with the show, but I really loved today's epi, after a long time there was a meaningful and not so melodramatic episode.

I'm happy that finally we got some clues of Arnav-Anjali's past, I hope slowly but steadily the rest of the things unravel.

Barun, Daljeet & Sanaya were all fabulous!

But I'm really scared after seeing that Garima is the other woman, this might create a huge rift between the two families as well as the couple later on.

But I'm pretty much interested in the precap.

& yes your prediction came true, congo!

Di, as usual another fab post!

Edited by BornThisWay - 03 September 2012 at 9:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5--Yashi--

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post Di..

Seriously...I might last friday's blunder with this episode...so emotionally touching ...Loved it...I am still crying..Hats off to Barun,Sanaya and Daljeet 

Tinkerbell5

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Fab Post ShreyaHeart
What a Intense Episode. Excellent execution Clap
brilliant performance by Barun Sobti. Hatts off to this ManClap
One of the best performance till dateStar

Arnav...Arnav...What to say about this manHeart...I was waiting for this ArnavHeart from agesEmbarrassed
Arnav/ASR was always special to me as a character but today he earned himself a special place in my heartHeart

Heart wrenching emotions portrayed by Daljeet. 
Today she justified the pain of the character Anjali with her expressions and emotions.

The main highlight of the episode was bonding btw Khushi andArnavHeart
Finally...Finally...today Arnav opened his heart out to khushi. It was a dream of every viewer and it came trueSmile

With this brilliant episode one more thing came into Picture that  MU always destroyed the happiness of arnav's family. I am  pretty sure Arnav's father was not at fault and it was just a one big MUEmbarrassed

Last but not the least ur Khushi was brilliantWink

P. S. Congrats  today ur wish cum prediction came trueDancing

Edited by yashi_arnav - 03 September 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tinkerbell5lolly143

Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
This Epi was sooo intense with bare emotions, I felt sooo sad! :( awhhh it gt to me, I had a lump in my throat! Feel very sad! The episode was amazing that it portrayed the emotions amazingly! 

Tinkerbell5

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
In the dark, even angels are thought of as monsters. -By Me. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akfan4lifeTinkerbell5lalarukh

..Anannya.. Goldie
..Anannya..
..Anannya..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Awww awesome post di!! It was sooo wonderful!!
I cried a lot!

Tinkerbell5

Go to top