Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

I am so happy Kria will never come back to D3 (Page 2)

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

I love Kriyaansh..

This 'Rey' is not d same character we loved.

I want my Kria's Reyaansh n Kriyaansh back.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priyasogani8capricious_pera_happy_2000krasforeverJollyRancher.Deetha.DilBanjara

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
i dont know what 2 say..but i sometimes feels that cvs rightly justified kria's character throughout the role...

as she was the one who wud handle every situation without hurting anyone...she knew whats right 4 others...
for eg...

1) in shivam's party..she was given 3 tasks by rey which she handled very smartly..she had solutions to every tasks...she didnt did exactly what rey asked rather she always found middle way without saying no to him...
i loved that thing about her...n in the end she hurted rey and saved weaklings n rey both from hurting deeper..although she had to hurt more herself...
world wud say she should have told him truth but 4 me she did right thing to save rey ...to hurt him slightly..she closed the door for herself but left door 4 rey to move on...

she found middle way to save her dil n dosti...

2)i can still remember wen she answered on rey's behalf to karan mallik that they will help swaron...she took decission on his behalf tooBig smile..that thing i adore about her ..n in the end she took decission on rey's behalf ..what will be right 4 rey...

rey might say that kria never trusted him...but i know she trusted him more than her thats why she faked to use him so that he could move on ..she had so much trust on his love that she knew if she wudnt fake then rey wud have waited 4 her throughtout his life n got stuck in his life...

kria is one of the character that cvs did full justice with the character but i hope that rey should come to know the truth anyhow...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

priyasogani8roshnithedivaa_happy_2000StolenKiss.krasforeverDeetha.-FrozenRain-Snigs.AwesomeSauce.DilBanjara

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Agree with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_happy_2000Deetha.

a_happy_2000 Senior Member
a_happy_2000
a_happy_2000

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

I love Kriyaansh..

This 'Rey' is not d same character we loved.

I want my Kria's Reyaansh n Kriyaansh back.

I wonder if this is the same Rey .. who would take his hand back when he wanted to touch Kria .. even though he was just trying to console her .. 
The scene after the guy who insults Kria in the canteen  .. she is cleaning the stuff and has tears ..
Then another scene was when she cries after she hears what happens between Swayam and Sharon .. and feels that its her mistake all throughout ..
Rey almost extended his hand to touch on her shoulder but .. he pulled it back ..
that showed so much about his character ..

Now .. I just can't say anything .. after I saw yesterday's episode .. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyasogani8krasforeverPihu.k11nature-beautyDeetha.DilBanjara

a_happy_2000 Senior Member
a_happy_2000
a_happy_2000

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazysky

i dont know what 2 say..but i sometimes feels that cvs rightly justified kria's character throughout the role...

as she was the one who wud handle every situation without hurting anyone...she knew whats right 4 others...
for eg...

1) in shivam's party..she was given 3 tasks by rey which she handled very smartly..she had solutions to every tasks...she didnt did exactly what rey asked rather she always found middle way without saying no to him...
i loved that thing about her...n in the end she hurted rey and saved weaklings n rey both from hurting deeper..although she had to hurt more herself...
world wud say she should have told him truth but 4 me she did right thing to save rey ...to hurt him slightly..she closed the door for herself but left door 4 rey to move on...

she found middle way to save her dil n dosti...

2)i can still remember wen she answered on rey's behalf to karan mallik that they will help swaron...she took decission on his behalf tooBig smile..that thing i adore about her ..n in the end she took decission on rey's behalf ..what will be right 4 rey...

rey might say that kria never trusted him...but i know she trusted him more than her thats why she faked to use him so that he could move on ..she had so much trust on his love that she knew if she wudnt fake then rey wud have waited 4 her throughtout his life n got stuck in his life...

kria is one of the character that cvs did full justice with the character but i hope that rey should come to know the truth anyhow...

Agree with you completely on Kria's character ..
Even I loved that .. the girl who was shy to accept her feelings in front of others .. didn't shy away when her BF asked her to do certain things for him .. she used her mind along with her heart to find a way .. so that he is happy .. 

I  made this post because I loved Rey's character too .. but now no words to even describe what he is doing ..

crazyskyDeetha.

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Yes your absolutely right!
We don't have much problem if he moves on but the way he going on is disgusting!
Its very perverted and I don't like the way Rey looks at Taani... really like some hungry tiger.
Sometimes I doubt both their intentions. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyasogani8a_happy_2000nature-beautyDeetha.

Shrvz_PoPpY IF-Dazzler
Shrvz_PoPpY
Shrvz_PoPpY

Posted: 14 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Amy i totally agree with u 
nd to be frank me too don't want Kriya to come back agar Rey aisa hai thn no plz kriya ko vapas mat lao
Kriyaansh will be our fav. that too all time fav. the Rey who loved Kriya is totally different from the one who is now
i really feel disgusting by the way he looks at Taani i mean he might be moving on but cvs ne rey ko aisa bana dia ahhh to be frank bolne kelie ghin aa raha hai mujhe Rey who always used to maintain distance like how cutely he used to withdraw his hand without touching Kriya but now ahhh specially that noodles scene 

*sigh* i am hating this Rey i mean jab tak Kriya aaegi he would move on and all is ok but some scenes are really spoiling the original Rey image ab Rey ko dekh ke u knw CASANOVA ka feeling aaraha hai

a_happy_2000DilBanjara

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Amy i was shocked to see ur topic..
But yup Agree...
Now Kria does nt desrve Rey...
Both ended wen Kria left:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyasogani8a_happy_2000MehRya..