Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazysky

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i dont know what 2 say..but i sometimes feels that cvs rightly justified kria's character throughout the role...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">as she was the one who wud handle every situation without hurting anyone...she knew whats right 4 others...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">for eg...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">1) in shivam's party..she was given 3 tasks by rey which she handled very smartly..she had solutions to every tasks...she didnt did exactly what rey asked rather she always found middle way without saying no to him...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i loved that thing about her...n in the end she hurted rey and saved weaklings n rey both from hurting deeper..although she had to hurt more herself...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">world wud say she should have told him truth but 4 me she did right thing to save rey ...to hurt him slightly..<font color="#9933cc">she closed the door for herself but left door 4 rey to move on...</font></font>

<font color="#006666" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">she found middle way to save her dil n dosti...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">2)i can still remember wen she answered on rey's behalf to karan mallik that they will help swaron...she took decission on his behalf tooπŸ˜ƒ..that thing i adore about her ..n in the end she took decission on rey's behalf ..what will be right 4 rey...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">rey might say that kria never trusted him...but i know she trusted him more than her thats why she faked to use him so that he could move on ..she had so much trust on his love that she knew if she wudnt fake then rey wud have waited 4 her throughtout his life n got stuck in his life...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">kria is one of the character that cvs did full justice with the character but i hope that rey should come to know the truth anyhow...</font>

I agree wid.. Though kriya was justified bt i really want d truth too come out now...
I think dis is d high time dat it shud b done.. Rest is on cvs..
No hopes from dem !
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divi008

SO I GUESS IFU GUYS HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND U BREAK UP ALL OF U WILL BECOME SPINSTERS AND NUNS AND DO CHARITY WORK AND WEAR WHITE SAREES AND TREAT THE POOR AND DOWNTRODDEN AND WORK IN THE SLUMS RITE.

NONE OF U WILL TRY TO OVERCOME UR DISASTROUS 1ST RELATIONSHIP AND MOVE ON.

U WOULD PREFER TO BE ALONE,MISERABLE,PATHETIC,COLD, STILL THINKING ABT THE 1ST ONE WHO HAS GONE OUT OF UR LIFE BY RIDICULING U.

NICE...! AWESOME. VERY HAPPY.

PERCENTAGE OF MARRIAGES DOWN BY 95% !!!

PERCENTAGE OF CONVENTS UP BY 95%

DEVADAS AND DEVADASIS UP BY 100 %

REY IS NOT A HOUNDING DOG.HE IS JUST BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WITH EMOTIONS AND IS ONCE AGAIN ABLE TO LIVE LIFE.

I REALLY FEEL SAD FOR U GUYS.

Here, we aint tokin about y rey has moved on.. He should stick to his first love..
Bt v r tokin about d way he is moving on..
His character has declined.. V can find a diff thts y w r complainin!!
Fine if he want to move on in his life bt atleast show it in some descent ways..
Not lik dis...!
N a normal human aftr breakup does not go after dme other gal which such hunger in his eyes...alrite..
V r havin problem coz they r declining our vry own rey's character..
So..

N i agree to deetha.. Keep feelin sad for us!!
V really prefer puppy love n v r happy believin in it :)Edited by Pihu.k11 - 11 years ago
a_happy_2000 thumbnail

SO I GUESS IFU GUYS HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND U BREAK UP ALL OF U WILL BECOME SPINSTERS AND NUNS AND DO CHARITY WORK AND WEAR WHITE SAREES AND TREAT THE POOR AND DOWNTRODDEN AND WORK IN THE SLUMS RITE.

U WOULD PREFER TO BE ALONE,MISERABLE,PATHETIC,COLD, STILL THINKING ABT THE 1ST ONE WHO HAS GONE OUT OF UR LIFE BY RIDICULING U.

REY IS NOT A HOUNDING DOG.HE IS JUST BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WITH EMOTIONS AND IS ONCE AGAIN ABLE TO LIVE LIFE.

First of all thanks  for commenting .. because seeing your comment I felt you are a Rey or a Taarey fan .. because my post hurt you so much that you even felt sad for me and my friends who supported me .. also came up with statistics too .. 
Great !!!

Want to clarify that my post only wanted to show that Rey was the casanova kind of a guy from the beginning .. but when Kria came in his life .. he had respect for that girl .. initially he wanted to help her .. later he started understanding his feelings for her .. 
it was gradual .. 
If you have seen the episode when Kria confesses that he is more than a friend to her .. 
just rewind a bit and hear what he has to say about her .. 
Why he likes her ..
What all he likes in her .. 
There are so many qualities he tells that he finds attractive about her .. 
Dance obviously being the prime .. 

I still don't believe its puppy love .. but its love .. 

Now after breakup .. yes he would move on .. but I want to ask you what has he seen in Taani ..
if Taani's character had strength .. to stand for herself and for others .. speak infront of folks who say or do something bad against her brother or friends .. .. then I wouldn't mind at all Rey hooking up with her .. 

If you see D3 .. list down why he loves or likes Taani ..?

We are just talking about Rey's character .. that's it .. 

If Mods feel that this topic has instigated a fight . . please close it .. 
No offence meant to anyone .. 

Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only One Thing Describes Taarey ,
One Word,

*Desparate*
shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
same here yaar...
sumdays before v want kriya bt aftr this i don't want her to cum back...
rey don't deserve her bt one thng he deserve frm kriya that is a slap...
nd more thng that is guilt...
grt post...
Edited by shalini_arsha - 11 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I Absolutlyy agree with each word you said!:) excellent post:D

i had to comment on part where you said when he moves on it's Ok right but what they showed was somthigns esle it felt like he didnt loves her like she did grrr this is utterly disapponiting the way they are showing how their love was and how he just forgot her love *SIMPLY* not to think why she left him why why and why? doesnt those answes goes to his mind doesnt he wnt to know why did this to HIM!? is is to simple to forget someone whom you loved that FAST!?
Edited by Shamsaaa. - 11 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
To those who had doubt witn my cpomment..
S  I ment Kria doies nt desrve Rey..She desrves someone much better than him..
He must have seen the ters wen she hurted but Rey didnt notice ir and just belived in words..dat hurtyed most..Agar woh waha tears dek leta tho itne gafle nahi hote
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

reported, thank u.

pyaaramarhai thumbnail
truely agree wit u πŸ‘