Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_happy_2000 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: crazysky

i dont know what 2 say..but i sometimes feels that cvs rightly justified kria's character throughout the role...

as she was the one who wud handle every situation without hurting anyone...she knew whats right 4 others...
for eg...

1) in shivam's party..she was given 3 tasks by rey which she handled very smartly..she had solutions to every tasks...she didnt did exactly what rey asked rather she always found middle way without saying no to him...
i loved that thing about her...n in the end she hurted rey and saved weaklings n rey both from hurting deeper..although she had to hurt more herself...
world wud say she should have told him truth but 4 me she did right thing to save rey ...to hurt him slightly..she closed the door for herself but left door 4 rey to move on...

she found middle way to save her dil n dosti...

2)i can still remember wen she answered on rey's behalf to karan mallik that they will help swaron...she took decission on his behalf too😃..that thing i adore about her ..n in the end she took decission on rey's behalf ..what will be right 4 rey...

rey might say that kria never trusted him...but i know she trusted him more than her thats why she faked to use him so that he could move on ..she had so much trust on his love that she knew if she wudnt fake then rey wud have waited 4 her throughtout his life n got stuck in his life...

kria is one of the character that cvs did full justice with the character but i hope that rey should come to know the truth anyhow...

Agree with you completely on Kria's character ..
Even I loved that .. the girl who was shy to accept her feelings in front of others .. didn't shy away when her BF asked her to do certain things for him .. she used her mind along with her heart to find a way .. so that he is happy .. 

I  made this post because I loved Rey's character too .. but now no words to even describe what he is doing ..

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes your absolutely right!
We don't have much problem if he moves on but the way he going on is disgusting!
Its very perverted and I don't like the way Rey looks at Taani... really like some hungry tiger.
Sometimes I doubt both their intentions. 
Shrvz_PoPpY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amy i totally agree with u 
nd to be frank me too don't want Kriya to come back agar Rey aisa hai thn no plz kriya ko vapas mat lao
Kriyaansh will be our fav. that too all time fav. the Rey who loved Kriya is totally different from the one who is now
i really feel disgusting by the way he looks at Taani i mean he might be moving on but cvs ne rey ko aisa bana dia ahhh to be frank bolne kelie ghin aa raha hai mujhe Rey who always used to maintain distance like how cutely he used to withdraw his hand without touching Kriya but now ahhh specially that noodles scene 

*sigh* i am hating this Rey i mean jab tak Kriya aaegi he would move on and all is ok but some scenes are really spoiling the original Rey image ab Rey ko dekh ke u knw CASANOVA ka feeling aaraha hai
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amy i was shocked to see ur topic..
But yup Agree...
Now Kria does nt desrve Rey...
Both ended wen Kria left:(

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chetu u redifned Kria...This was nt wat i ythough...
Thanks for this...

priyasogani8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
del kre to krne do but the truth is wt it is and i support u... taarey fans stay away😡
priyasogani8 thumbnail
asmaju mayb u wrote rong but if u loved kriya u wud have wrote rey didnt deserve kria nd not the otr way around...
priyasogani8 thumbnail
oye  divi008 , we feel sad fr u seeing this lusty rapist kindof rey... we just want justice fr a character who gave up her love nd dreams...
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divi008

SO I GUESS IFU GUYS HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND U BREAK UP ALL OF U WILL BECOME SPINSTERS AND NUNS AND DO CHARITY WORK AND WEAR WHITE SAREES AND TREAT THE POOR AND DOWNTRODDEN AND WORK IN THE SLUMS RITE.

NONE OF U WILL TRY TO OVERCOME UR DISASTROUS 1ST RELATIONSHIP AND MOVE ON.

U WOULD PREFER TO BE ALONE,MISERABLE,PATHETIC,COLD, STILL THINKING ABT THE 1ST ONE WHO HAS GONE OUT OF UR LIFE BY RIDICULING U.

NICE...! AWESOME. VERY HAPPY.

PERCENTAGE OF MARRIAGES DOWN BY 95% !!!

PERCENTAGE OF CONVENTS UP BY 95%

DEVADAS AND DEVADASIS UP BY 100 %

REY IS NOT A HOUNDING DOG.HE IS JUST BEING A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WITH EMOTIONS AND IS ONCE AGAIN ABLE TO LIVE LIFE.

I REALLY FEEL SAD FOR U GUYS.

thanks for feeling sad for us dear...

no one prefers to be nun or become devdas...

but we prefer to move on slowly coz

if its true love its VERY hard to forget

and frankly speaking he eels awkward to touch another girl if he really loved her...

coz even though she ditched him...he loved her truely...

he takes some tym...

but no probs dear if u like just move on along with him and

keep feeling sad for us...

coz we prefer these puppy loves

we cant understand the new "true loves

so be happy and be with ur loves and we will be with ours...

and thanks for coming to this thread...

anyways newbie ri8???

welcome to the forum...

and dnt use caps...

i think ur frnds didnt say ...

it means shouting and  dont shout...

jyaada hyper hona health keliye acha nahi...

and i think u have a AT go there...😃

krasforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyasogani8

asmaju mayb u wrote rong but if u loved kriya u wud have wrote rey didnt deserve kria nd not the otr way around...

hey dear i think she has written that by mistake...