I am so happy Kria will never come back to D3

a_happy_2000 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I know this post will be deleted by Mods ..
But .. I am so angry seeing today's episode that I had to vent it out somewhere ..

Till now I wanted Kria to come back to D3 ..
Either Shakti or someone else in the character of Kria ..

But , after today .. I am so happy she left Rey ..
Really Really Happy !!!

She doesn't have to see Rey falling for some other gal ..
That is also fine .. if he moves on .. but the way he is going ... as if he has never seen a gal before .. 
Yuck !!!
Now I understand what puppy love is .. (as Cvs mentioned for Kriyaansh)
Its all about emanating love thru the eyes .. thru that slight touch .. thru the smiles .. thru the pouts .. thru the smirks .. thru the fights .. I can go on .. 

But now this latest is the hound dog love ..
Couldn't get any other word for this .. love ..chasing the prey .. yes that's what it is .. 

I am so happy Kria .. what you did to Rey was right .. he deserved it .. 
He doesn't deserve your love at all ..

Just that I am so disgusted with Rey's character now .. 
Couldn't help my feelings. .
No offence meant to anyone .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriyansh.d3 thumbnail
I sooo hate rey ... Kriya u were a fool to love him... Hw can anu
y1 frgt der 1st love???????? I hate u rey n u too miss taabi
bloody stalker just get lost kriyanshians cnt accept u
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me I too don't want kriya's character to enter the show now and also wish that shakti should not enter this mess now... 

-Shruti..
sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yes u r rite abt d rey part...i really really really...argh...rey...u r so disgusting 🤢
Black_Stone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bang on the post 👏
truely agree with u 
Beautiful_King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow bang on post loved it...loved it n pretty ausum with ur wrds i totally agree with them...
krasforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bang on post!!!
this Rey truly deserves the girl with whom he is now a days...
i mean the way cvs are declining his character, i think sunny leone is better than him...this rey makes mr feel sick🤢...galti se promo dekh liya tha n i felt as if i m watching some c grade movie...
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I love Kriyaansh..

This 'Rey' is not d same character we loved.

I want my Kria's Reyaansh n Kriyaansh back.

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i dont know what 2 say..but i sometimes feels that cvs rightly justified kria's character throughout the role...

as she was the one who wud handle every situation without hurting anyone...she knew whats right 4 others...
for eg...

1) in shivam's party..she was given 3 tasks by rey which she handled very smartly..she had solutions to every tasks...she didnt did exactly what rey asked rather she always found middle way without saying no to him...
i loved that thing about her...n in the end she hurted rey and saved weaklings n rey both from hurting deeper..although she had to hurt more herself...
world wud say she should have told him truth but 4 me she did right thing to save rey ...to hurt him slightly..she closed the door for herself but left door 4 rey to move on...

she found middle way to save her dil n dosti...

2)i can still remember wen she answered on rey's behalf to karan mallik that they will help swaron...she took decission on his behalf too😃..that thing i adore about her ..n in the end she took decission on rey's behalf ..what will be right 4 rey...

rey might say that kria never trusted him...but i know she trusted him more than her thats why she faked to use him so that he could move on ..she had so much trust on his love that she knew if she wudnt fake then rey wud have waited 4 her throughtout his life n got stuck in his life...

kria is one of the character that cvs did full justice with the character but i hope that rey should come to know the truth anyhow...
a_happy_2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

I love Kriyaansh..

This 'Rey' is not d same character we loved.

I want my Kria's Reyaansh n Kriyaansh back.

I wonder if this is the same Rey .. who would take his hand back when he wanted to touch Kria .. even though he was just trying to console her .. 
The scene after the guy who insults Kria in the canteen  .. she is cleaning the stuff and has tears ..
Then another scene was when she cries after she hears what happens between Swayam and Sharon .. and feels that its her mistake all throughout ..
Rey almost extended his hand to touch on her shoulder but .. he pulled it back ..
that showed so much about his character ..

Now .. I just can't say anything .. after I saw yesterday's episode ..