Aur roze tu kabhi nahi sudhregi ye toh pakka hai

mujay pata ha may kabhi nhn suddhar saktijarin puttar wasay tera kia

mera dream hai SA ko apne hatho se joor se thappad marna. Ab samajh le

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
So  my dream goes like this:
I went to shopping to mall(which I rarely do) and I meet my bf (which I can't even think of having) that was 'RAJAT TOKAS' I even meet my dada ashu there. so I was wearing a off shoulder with sleeves though till my thigh length (which is awk I hate such dresses) and jeans and I was walking with both of them. RAJAT was acting al lovey dovey and my people were seeing us. and then on the way a dog labrador comes and turns into a panther (seriously I don't know wat I was thinking before going to bed) and it is trying to search someone and nobody knew who that someone was. I get scared and hug my dada and rajat trying to console me. we are walking and that panther sees me. the time sees me the eyes become all red and it attacks me!!!

And I keep running all over the mall and inthat process gt bruised and I donno why but my jeans disappear. dada and rajat trying to save me and rajat tackling with the panther and dada drops me off to a dooorrr shiv mandir where I am waiting for someone to come for me!! I am gajji off shoulder mid thigh dress all sweating and then its past midnight I come onto the streets and starts searching for help! and then when I turn to the other side and turn back I see rajat sanding smiling and I just a foot forward that rajat tuns into a panther and starts atacking me I run ad run nd reach a cliff and no way to run and that panther slowly coming near me!! and just when its about to pounce on me rajat shoots it!!  I am overwhelmed!! I hug him and  I start to feel shy because of the length of my dress he offers his jacket I tie it around my waist! and then keep staring on the ground he lifts my chin and brings his lips close to mine to kiss when all of a sudden somone pulls me from up and trows me down the cliff and Rajat shouting'nooo' and I wake up to find my alarm ringing and I am under the bed that is because I sleep on a mattress on the floor beside to my parents bed and I actually hit my head!!
Lol that was my sleep dream!!!

But my real life dream is to get 10 on 10 points in tenth board and then study well ad make my parents proud!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roze12

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Veeerrruuu tum agaye tumhe miss kiya bohut jyada

Edited by Gowri05 - 03 September 2012 at 10:18am
.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowri05

So  my dream goes like this:
I went to shopping to mall(which I rarely do) and I meet my bf (which I can't even think of having) that was 'RAJAT TOKAS' I even meet my dada ashu there. so I was wearing a off shoulder with sleeves though till my thigh length (which is awk I hate such dresses) and jeans and I was walking with both of them. RAJAT was acting al lovey dovey and my people were seeing us. and then on the way a dog labrador comes and turns into a panther (seriously I don't know wat I was thinking before going to bed) and it is trying to search someone and nobody knew who that someone was. I get scared and hug my dada and rajat trying to console me. we are walking and that panther sees me. the time sees me the eyes become all red and it attacks me!!!

And I keep running all over the mall and inthat process gt bruised and I donno why but my jeans disappear. dada and rajat trying to save me and rajat tackling with the panther and dada drops me off to a dooorrr shiv mandir where I am waiting for someone to come for me!! I am gajji off shoulder mid thigh dress all sweating and then its past midnight I come onto the streets and starts searching for help! and then when I turn to the other side and turn back I see rajat sanding smiling and I just a foot forward that rajat tuns into a panther and starts atacking me I run ad run nd reach a cliff and no way to run and that panther slowly coming near me!! and just when its about to pounce on me rajat shoots it!!  I am overwhelmed!! I hug him and  I start to feel shy because of the length of my dress he offers his jacket I tie it around my waist! and then keep staring on the ground he lifts my chin and brings his lips close to mine to kiss when all of a sudden somone pulls me from up and trows me down the cliff and Rajat shouting'nooo' and I wake up to find my alarm ringing and I am under the bed that is because I sleep on a mattress on the floor beside to my parents bed and I actually hit my head!!
Lol that was my sleep dream!!!

But my real life dream is to get 10 on 10 points in tenth board and then study well ad make my parents proud!!!
ROFLROFLROFLI knew it...I knew that u r goin to dream something weirdo about ursalf n Rajat...hats off to u grl...what a dreamLOL *bows*
.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gowri05

Veeerrruuu tum agaye tumhe miss kiya bohut jyada
Hahaha...hum jaante haiWink
.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
So basically my dream is to meet Udayveer (if it is possible..haha)Day Dreaming
Then I want to kiss him (feeling a bit awkward nowEmbarrassed)
Then I'll go out on a drive wid him, He will give me a tight hug  He will propose me with a red rose and there will be an eyelock between us 
Akash will kidnap me  and my hero Uday wud beat him up nicelyMajnu will be carried to the hospital
Then he will kiss me againBlushing
We will have  a candle light dinner...someone will play a music n  we'll dance on his fav. song 

Ab bas bohot ho gaya...!!!!! future ke baare mein mat poochna 

So basically my real dream is to stand by the dreams of my parents

Edited by AKlover-16 - 03 September 2012 at 10:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roze12

-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Ria hats off mujhe nahi hound of baskerville ko karo!! na mein movie dekhti na sapna aata arre bolna bhool gayi jisne mere aur rajat ke moment ko kharab kiya woh akash urf majnu tha!! saala har jagah tapak jaata hai!
-The_Tomboy- IF-Dazzler
-The_Tomboy-
-The_Tomboy-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Jaldi  se apna dream batao ria!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index