Arnav blamed himself - i LIKE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
So kuch to batti jali asr ki. He is blaming himself! Gud!

Coz i believe, IF he had told anjali the complete truth about shyam, after throwing him out, aaj ye sab nahin hota! If he had told her, what shyam said on payash wedding, so she hadnt loose her baby! 

I wanted to make this post today morning, but then i thought, just wait for the epi! And yes! 

Abhi tak koi khushi blaming nahin! Selfblaming! 
my like button is not working or else i would have definitely liked ur post :)
i think its kind of sad how people fail to acknowledge that its as much as arnav's fault (or maybe even more) as its khushi
they both hide the truth from anjali which was her right!
It would have devasted her but her childs life would have been saved but i still go with the story
I didnt watch the episode due to exams but will surely catchup on story soon

so dear anjali never believes that truth even if ASR told to her ...even if there is proof too...she so blind in herlove and trust towards snake ...even if in her mind she may knew chotte never ever lies ...but she won't acknowledge the truth ...she only believe if she caught snake red handed or straight from snake 's mouth
Originally posted by gopikaaji

so dear anjali never believes that truth even if ASR told to her ...even if there is proof too...she so blind in herlove and trust towards snake ...even if in her mind she may knew chotte never ever lies ...but she won't acknowledge the truth ...she only believe if she caught snake red handed or straight from snake 's mouth

I dont agree completetly wid u...

Coz look, when asr threw shyam out of RM, there was NO proof. Just that asr believed khushi. And so anjali thinks of an MU. Coz shyam tells her that.

But IF asr has told anjali what shyam said to him on payash wedding, the situation would be another for sure!

Just look at yesterdays episode. She didnt believe that something had happened to her baby, till she saw asr crying outside. His eyes full of pain. Then she realized! 
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

I dont agree completetly wid u...

Coz look, when asr threw shyam out of RM, there was NO proof. Just that asr believed khushi. And so anjali thinks of an MU. Coz shyam tells her that.

But IF asr has told anjali what shyam said to him on payash wedding, the situation would be another for sure!

Just look at yesterdays episode. She didnt believe that something had happened to her baby, till she saw asr crying outside. His eyes full of pain. Then she realized!

i agree while throwing him out...there was no material proof...but akkal naam ki koi cheez hena??she can @least analysekhushi ..payal..nd nk s side of story ..nd have her own brain wirk...to understand situation...other than blindly believing creep...even i m happy ...khushi was not fired @least now...dnt know how far!!!
yaar tu negative kabse ho gayi
Originally posted by rushshri

yaar tu negative kabse ho gayi

Jab se tu ne DIL likhne band kar diye! ðŸ˜‰

I am not negative. Just on this point i think asr telling anjali the whole truth, matter would have been another...

Still love asr. I dont think of him as a total failure, as he stated yesterday... ðŸ˜­ Just this one thing...
ya ,i am happy asr blaming himself and when khushi said that'hum samaz sakate hai ki aap par kya bit rahi hai arnavji' he didn't shout on khushi like before,he is so changed,i love this ASR.but what about marriage,cv's plzz do anything you want ,show anything you want,bring out the"garima's" truth but plz do all this after arshis marriage, i want to see khushi with 'manglsutra' and 'mangtika'...