Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Sharon-An Overtly Complicated Portrayal (Page 3)

rockingal Groupbie
rockingal
rockingal

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Exactly. Why can't they show sharon like Normal girl. Ok she is a diva and all but at the end of the day she's just a girl who likes a guy. And why wouldn't a girl melt when her boyfriend is doing every damned cute thing to make her smile? C'mon yaar, show her like normal girl kabhi kabhi.. Why show her in aggressive-diva-mode all the time. ?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Candy I totally agree with you...i don't even understand why CV's always prefer to show no one else but Sharon this way but to be honest i am not surprised. 

CV's made Sharon say "I know ur not blaming me Swayam" when they were standing on stairs after face off and now she is sweet with everyone but not Swayam even though Swayam is trying his level best to support her. He is being so sweet and still she is angry..chalo even if CV's show that she disappointed in him then they fail to show WHY the reason of her disappointment woh kya hum assume kare baith ke. Precap main she is sounding all excited to know what is he saying well i fail to understand why after saying all this to Swayam. Confused Confused

This kind of butchering is so unfair and after sometime i feel even Sneha Kapoor's brilliant acting can't save people from hating Sharon. Sharon for me is a realistic character and i can related to her a lot being a girl but this is not how girls are...this kind of butchering is insane..its making Sharon look unrealistic.

I feel CV's are hell bent on showing that Sharon does not deserve Swayam and want to Sharon as a devil who is loved by a saint named Swayam. 

I feel its right to say that one should expect worst from CV's when it comes to Sharon and SwaRon.

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 03 September 2012 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noorainncandybar_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by candybar

I really wish the CV's would give us a clearer idea about Sharon's state of mind. And I wish they'd treat her like a normal girl once in a while. A girl whose heart would melt when her boyfriend actually sings for her,a girl who can't get herself around to stay mad at him when he's trying the cutest of antics,  a girl who would see how hard he is trying to keep her happy and to make the relationship work...

I don't know who else is with me in this,but its MY sincere request to the CV's to stop trying to make Sharon overtly composite and intricate. She IS a girl after all.
This just says it ALL, Sharadhi. I literally have nothing to say but to just reiterate what you've put so perfectly here. And I hope to God that someone's paying attention to us. Ouch

BeulaSwaRon

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@all

I certainly dun think that sharon this behaviour is wrong or over reacted or meaningless or watever.

We All know Cvs has screwd SwaRon and there trial relationship is turned Complicated relationship. So dunt wana say all those irritated stuffs.
but what cvs Shows in recent past is Swayam wanted Sharon to be Like what she use to be before..

So According to story (which hardly is there)
Sharon is behaving the way she was.
When She is use to get angery she use to say and do many unintenitial things just the way she is doing it now.
Though it might be wrong but if scene the plot thats what swayam demanded.
Sharon use to get angry on swayam which is what she also doing it now.

And yaa u guyz mention about the part she wanted to hear what swayam is saying , is actually the love of sharon for swayam , the cameo we saw of new sharon when she entered in relationshp, the change sharon , that part is shown from that point of you...

So yaa i agree cvs are screwing evrythng , and sharon charactr was the most complicated charactr and cvs making them more as thats why i guess ppl not understanding it !
yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
All I can say now is that I can't connect with Sharon anymore... so, I can't connect with Swaron anymore... so, I can't connect with D3 at all!!

I feel this show is increasing my stupidity level nowadays, and this doesn't seem to have an end soon...

BeulaSwaRon

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
candy u spoke my mind I completely agree wid u.
she gave d chance to Der relationship...bt today her statement is like a shocker...she said usse ye sb expect hi nai krna tha trial relationship se...once again CVs made Sharon's two statements contradictory..n its nt d first tym..I mean frm starting Sharon is a complex character n v love her dat way only..bt nw a days it's just bouncing over my head..she is acting weird nw a days...

CVs firstly u ruined Swayam's character n nw Sharon's n SwaRon story toh out of dis world type laging...basically u have ruined everything for swaron fans
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

Originally posted by candybar

I really wish the CV's would give us a clearer idea about Sharon's state of mind. And I wish they'd treat her like a normal girl once in a while. A girl whose heart would melt when her boyfriend actually sings for her,a girl who can't get herself around to stay mad at him when he's trying the cutest of antics,  a girl who would see how hard he is trying to keep her happy and to make the relationship work...

I don't know who else is with me in this,but its MY sincere request to the CV's to stop trying to make Sharon overtly composite and intricate. She IS a girl after all.
This just says it ALL, Sharadhi. I literally have nothing to say but to just reiterate what you've put so perfectly here. And I hope to God that someone's paying attention to us. Ouch

@candybar

thats wat she is a gal after all...adn its been few days...you cannot just stop blushing in your new relationship but look hre...she is making so difficult for the relationship

@nandini..

i hope they understand how they are going vth Sharon

Go to top