Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Sharon-An Overtly Complicated Portrayal (Page 2)

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

First of all, Thank You for making this post !!

I'm totally confused with what's happening with Sharon now days !! I've always managed to understand why she's doing what she's doing but today, I didn't get what made her say that it was her mistake to expect so much from a trial relationship !!!

I sincerely plead with the CVs to stop ruining Sharon's character !! I really can't take it any more !! It's so hard for people to understand her as it is and I know that for a fact cause there's been countless amounts of time when she's been bashed for the way she reacted !! Still, true fans knew why Sharon was behaving as such and managed to reason with the others !! 

I feel like the CVs are going crazy !! First, Sharon was hurt that Swayam wasn't there by her side which was totally understandable and Swayam is doing everything possible to make up for it !! And when Sharon does respond by dancing with him, that gives us hope !! I get Sharon can't get over it within a day but any girl would have at least acknowledged what Swayam did and the best she could have said was I need some time for us to be back to normal, to heal and to trust you again !! Cause the issue here was Swayam not being by her side !! 

Suddenly, today the CVs decide to make it about Swayam not living up to Sharon's expectations !! Where the hell did that come from ?? Sharon never mentioned that before this !! All this time, she only said that she was hurt and wanted Swayam beside her and today, the issue is She shouldn't have expected so much from a trial relationship ??!! And after such a big statement, we see her wanting to listen to Rey and Swayam's conversation in the precap like everything is back to normal again !! The CVs seriously need to figure out what they want to do with Sharon, Swayam and SwaRon as a whole !!

I can't take this any longer !! Sharon has always been ruined from day 1 and it takes a lot for someone to understand and stand up for her !! But the way the CVs are portraying Sharon now days is beyond my understanding and I hate that !! Everyone knows that Sharon is a complicated character but that doesn't mean you can make her do or say anything !! She still needs to make some kind of sense and I certainly don't see that sense in today's epi !!

Again, I request the CVs with my whole heart to really look into the track before making Sharon and Swayam do and say as they please cause we're attached to these characters and to see them being ruined like this, where it doesn't even feel like it's Sharon and Swayam any more is really sad !! And once we totally lose the connect with this characters, then we will definitely not be able to understand their love story which will eventually make us question, WHY THE HELL ARE WE STILL WATCHING THIS ?? 

I ain't making a threat of quitting but I'm just stating the way I feel and what this feeling may eventually lead up to !! The rest is up to the CVs !!
Exactly Abby. Sharon is a very complex character, now they're making her seem absurd. Just because she's difficult and complex,it doesn't mean they can keep her that way forever. Or make her say things out of the blue like this. I really really hope they stop butchering Sharon like this.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ABBY92

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Candy u spoke my mind! 
Ok honest speaking i find it is as a very lame excuse to butcher sharon's character by saying she is complex one. 
Every girl tends to have complexities, but it does not portrays one as multiple personality disorder. 
Foot loose was a fiasco but sill it was not a fiasco of that level when ones hopes are deflated. 
U want a relation to be well hidden, u tag it as "Trial Relationship" n then u expect that protocol will be of Romeo Juliet relation?
CVs are just unable to justify with swaron as a couple. Its either swayam who is back to his lovey dovey style or sharon showing her happiness regarding this relation. Why they r not shown happy consistently and together? 
It feel like a rebound couple to be very honest. 
In todays episode i dint find pehla nasha same as it used to be. Imagine the people who gave electrifying chemistry in RDX party r dancing over an old song which probably was played in my grand father's wedding reception. 
Swaron r just not going to be same and they will keep on asking "Aisa kb tk chalega" and "Chance doon ya na doon?"
And which truck driver select songs for swaron? Cvs hai ya tailor? jo piece bacha idhar ka udhar lga dia!
Honest note: em fed up of complexities now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar__anonymous__Tanuka_TanHaABBY92

sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I agree with each n every word that u said..
I simply don't get what exactly they want to show/prove Confused
They r most definitely stretching this swaron fight unnecessarily...I understand ki sharon ka gussa hona banta hai n anyone in her place would have felt hurt bt what they made her say in todays episode was way too much n extremely hurting Cry I know she is hurt n that is how any one of us would have reacted bt cvs really need to keep this in their minds that ANYONE OF US would have forgiven their bfs if they were so desperately n genuinely trying to make it up to their respective gfs...plz for heavens sake cvs, don't make her look like stone hearted Stern Smile
Though the precap was a bit of relief bt as u said, I have the same question, how come this sudden drastic change?? Confused
N one thing more, I'm most definitely nt liking the way cvs r showing the swaron relationship...fairytale love story ko ghisa-pita daily life couples ki love story bana k rakh diya hai Cry

candybar

honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Yes i agree with You.. Sharon's character is a complex character and all those Dialogue's u have mentioned here i totally agree with them...  "Ek trial relationship se yeh sab expect kiya,meri galti hai"   Im totally confused with this Dialogue... What was she expecting from swayam?? To take her side when his team blamed her and insulted her.. He tried his best to convince his team but he couldn't make up... And Secondly , It looks like she has something in her mind going on... Which i guess CV's need to give a clear picture about it and Hope the precap - ShaReYam Gives us a Good and lovely episode tomorrow Tongue

candybar

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hawaida

Candy u spoke my mind! 
Ok honest speaking i find it is as a very lame excuse to butcher sharon's character by saying she is complex one. 
Every girl tends to have complexities, but it does not portrays one as multiple personality disorder. 
Foot loose was a fiasco but sill it was not a fiasco of that level when ones hopes are deflated. 
U want a relation to be well hidden, u tag it as "Trial Relationship" n then u expect that protocol will be of Romeo Juliet relation?
CVs are just unable to justify with swaron as a couple. Its either swayam who is back to his lovey dovey style or sharon showing her happiness regarding this relation. Why they r not shown happy consistently and together? 
It feel like a rebound couple to be very honest. 
In todays episode i dint find pehla nasha same as it used to be. Imagine the people who gave electrifying chemistry in RDX party r dancing over an old song which probably was played in my grand father's wedding reception. 
Swaron r just not going to be same and they will keep on asking "Aisa kb tk chalega" and "Chance doon ya na doon?"
And which truck driver select songs for swaron? Cvs hai ya tailor? jo piece bacha idhar ka udhar lga dia!
Honest note: em fed up of complexities now!
The lines in red made my day HawaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hkl75__anonymous__ABBY92

mrun_29 Goldie
mrun_29
mrun_29

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candybar

Originally posted by Mrunnu_TanHa

Yess .. I agree with you .. Sharon's charcter is a complex one and at times its difficult to understand her .. But always there has been a specific reason behind her behaviour .. Be it towards Swayam or anyone .. But today m more confuse than you .. Sharon is the same girl , who was so excited abt this relationship .. She did all cute things at that time wich u have already mentioned .. And now suddenly she said ," Ek trial relation se ye expect kiya, meri galti hai" ... o_O ----> And i was exactly likee this wen i heard the same !! .. I mean what crap are you giving to us Cvs ?? I really cant understand -_- This track doesnt mke any sense to me .. *disappointed* :/

Sab CV's ki galti hai. They neverfocused properly on her. Never depicted what's running on her mind properly.Confused

Cvs brainless ki tarah behave karing... Sharon ka character bohot ruin kar rahe hai.cvs .. :/

candybar

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Dancinglike button is back.

CAndy I totally and completely agree with you. They always target sharon, yep her character is little bit intruging but even before the trial relationship she was much better off. I love sharon dearly and I really hope sharon will realize fast and this MU will come to an end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

unajcandybar

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
edited my post on page 1..Smile

candybar

Go to top