Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rachana's truth comes before the family members...

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Guys after seeing Today's precap it's quite clear that in tommorow's Episode Rachana's truth of her playing Hockey and wearing skirt will be out before the whole family...So,what do you think guys will the family specially her Father will allow her to go back to the college after this truth revelation??
Guys express your views on what could be the reaction of the family member's after this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suzy-vibhakarthi-

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
The precap was cringe-worthy!  What is with the CVs and having the daughters carried home by a guy! 

Poor Rachna! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-rusha4003

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
But I can't understand as to why did Rachana fainted while playing hockey and how come the coach knew Rachana's home address??And I think instead of caring her like that to her house he should have instead taken her to some doctor and phoned her family members...Let's see in tomorrow's episode everything will be clear...But one thing is sure that on seeing Rachana being carried like that by some stranger would surely ruffle lots of feathers...But I think rachana would be given the permission to go to school and I think this time her mother may be able to make her father understand...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-rusha4003..KpopIsLife..

meghna.sky Senior Member
meghna.sky
meghna.sky

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
oh god now what poor rachna will do? but i think first her father will get mad then will be back to normal just he did before

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiluv78-vibhakarthi-rusha4003

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I agree with Shell ... the precp was cringe-worthy ...

Wonder how Rachna fainted ?

As for the family ... Sangeetha & Seema will make all kinds of comments about giving R too much freedom ... So will Buaji ... But the Uncles and Mayank will support her ...

And I think Shail will finally convince her husband about letting R play hockey and continuing college ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiluv78meghna.sky-vibhakarthi-..KpopIsLife..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index