Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav Finally Opens Up to Khushi .. !!

.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Today was emotional .. Brilliant acting by all ..πŸ‘..

Arnav Opens up to khushi .. YAY!!! Loved his emotional side .. !!  
We get the full Little arnav seeing his parents arguments and the other woman ..
His Pain On Not Helping his Mom and Now with history repeating .. He feels that He's Not doing enough to protect his di .. NOW we Know why he is always worried about her .. He promised from a young age ..  .. !!  

Khushi is a anchor  that will help him and support him at his worst times .. !!😳

Both Barun and Dalijeet were Brilliant !! My cousin could relate to her hysteria on losing a child.. she said that she acted in a similar way .. as you can't comprehend what has happened in a short amount of time .. and You Just want to believe that its a bad nightmare ..

Loved how it was Khushi who tried to bring her back to the real world and face reality .. and gently told her that her baby is no more .. and that she comforted her .. !! But ANJALI only realised the Truth when she Saw Arnav's Face .. From that reality Struck ..

And the hesitation on arnav face when he was contemplating whether to enter or not  .. as he can't face her as he promised.. hope he realises that its all in the hands of DM .. and not him .. !!  He doesn't have the guts to see her .. :( ..

Was arnav's dad and Garima Misunderstood unlike shyam who is the actual scum..  .. ? Dadi maybe filled His mom's ears .. so that she would leave him .. But backfired ..

Loved their Comfort Hug.. showing that they are both here for each other and emotionally connected .. he's expressed his feeling .. Khushi finally getting a background history on his life  ... <3
Why hasn't the doctor told the family .. that she has suffered from an electric shock and that her feet had glass in them/ bleeding .. ? or are doctors useless .. ?

Can't wait for tomorrow .. !!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
I truly felt the pain of Arnav today... Barun did a FANTASTIC job!
No mother ever deserves to loose her child... I really felt bad for Anjali.
The fact that Arnav opened up completely to Khushi and was willing to break down in front of her seeking comfort took their relationship to a whole new level.
ArHi cannot be separated now. 
960bsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arshi bond strengthened...
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love this new side to Arnav!
Its good to see him opening up to Khushi and trusting her :)
Just beautiful scenes today!!
-Kanha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
res

unres------------------------
πŸ€—
First- hey soni!its been since a while commenting on ur post!sorry busy in studying for the coming exams!

Coming to the epi-gosh emotional couldnt see arnav crying poor babyy!
Loved arnav khushi interaction!barun and sanaya rocked!
Someone shoot that stupid bathameez dadi!gosh she is effing irritating!
Excited for arnav-shyam face!lol go arnav kick his a**

Barun and sanaya take a bow!Barun was exceptional
Edited by Barunlicious - 11 years ago
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved that he has finally opened up, The relationship can only deepen after this..

Sorry soni..i want to like your post but I cant πŸ˜‰
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved to see arshi bond and barun mede me cry and for a second i was deeply lost in his acting,i felt as if its areality happening infront of me...2day i say barun u r a gem discovered by ipkknd and u have a bright career ahead...gud luck barun❀️
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Manorama did well. saying hello hi to that nurse
Akash was responsible taking every one home
chirpy NK felt the blue
Nani , Dadi, payal and buaji played theirpart,
Anjali's outburst was heart rending
Khushi's boldness and maturity in making Arnav face facts was wow..
But boy Barun sobti did it all.. the mighty ASR breaking down for the first time without inhibitions to someone.. the way he convyed the truth to his Di abt baby with his eyes... his frustration his anger , helplessness..and then becoming a kiddo and crying on khushi's shoulders man .. take abow.. u were FANTASTIC...

SP found a real gem of an actor in him.. wish him a lovely career ahead
Originally posted by: tptwi

I truly felt the pain of Arnav today... Barun did a FANTASTIC job!

No mother ever deserves to loose her child... I really felt bad for Anjali.
The fact that Arnav opened up completely to Khushi and was willing to break down in front of her seeking comfort took their relationship to a whole new level.
ArHi cannot be separated now. 

he did.. It was brilliant ..  agree even if she had thoughts about abortion.. he mind was in a messed up place .. but she saw sense .. I felt for her today ..

Yeah They are emotionally Connected .. YAY!! .. They better not!! But this garima drama is waiting to explode ..!
Originally posted by: 960bsipkknd

Arshi bond strengthened...

Indeed !!😳