KZK WINS YAHOOOOOO - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
😭😭😭...I DON'T RECIEVE STAR UTSAV HERE.....BUT I HAD SEEN KZK RIGHT FROM STARTING BUT WOULD HAVE LOVED SEEING IT AGAIN ESPECIALLY THOSE SCENES WHEN BAJAJ REALISES THAT PRENA IS HIS LIFE N THOSE SCENES WHERE HE MANIPULATES SO THAT PRERNA BECOMES HIS....HE WAS BRILLIANT...N MINDBLOWING.............. SHOULD SHOW MORE OF HIM BEING DYNAMIC AGAIN IN THE KZK ON STAR PLUS

hyyeee prach...i jus realised that every1 is soo excited bout kzk winning..that they almost forgot to reply to d question that u had askd...πŸ˜†...i.e when is bajaj gonna make his grand entry...

well..thrs a loong time for that..1st its jus bout anu-prerna gradually n slowly falling in love.... then how prerna becums pregnant... mohini hating prerna.... anurag marrying kamoilka... kamolike upto her usual bitchy stuff... anurag finding out facts bout kamolika... anu-kammo divorce... anu-prerna deciding to marry each other...n after all this bajaj makes his entry....so u have a loooong way to go...πŸ˜›..but neways u can enjoy yhe anu-prerna lovey dovey scenes.... n i assure u.. u'll enjoy them..n then u'll cum to know why we love their pair soo much... their romance is jus sooo divine!!!...πŸ˜ƒ

enjoy !!!!!!!!

i missed his interview!!!😭

this is sooo unfair!!!1😭

WOW!! misha i surely do want their romantic videos please forward them on my id please
whats ur id?? i have the vds of thier wedding night...
when they return from malaysia b4 leap....and after leap 2! the dream seq.....then i have their vds when prerna was pregnant and bajaj takes care of her....and many more! Edited by mishamirza2 - 18 years ago
aashi its not all that far ...  i saw som scenes frm kzk on star utsav and he comes b4 anu komo divorce
and Khushalay the timimngs are 8pm mon- thursday

i will pm you my id misha okay and please send me all of the videos.

guyz did u saw ekta she was looking like a CARTOON!!! with that yellow band

by the way no1fanofronit your signature pic is really funny the dance which spiderman is doinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh...really kya prachi????????..then i musta got confused.... but it did take him at least 1/2 a yr to cum..thats for sure....!!

neways u wunt get bored as the story moves on pretty smoothly...m sure u'll njoy it...😊

yh tat is dance is funny ... it means tat if dharamendra wud be spiderman he wud dance like that πŸ˜†