Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

KZK WINS YAHOOOOOO

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 8:41am | IP Logged

BREAKING NEWS.....

KZK WINS BY 52% votes ... i m so happyyyyy.... finally i wil be able 2 see kasautii frm the begining.... i missed the entry of sweetoooo and rishu prerna 1st marriage part completely...i started watching kzk frm the time when rishu returns frm the dead.. i wil finally be able 2 see the part after t that.......
they showed the interview of sweetoo as wellll ... he was looikn so handsome and so cute in his long long hair.... oh he is 2 hot 2 handle...
he made my day .. oh man....
There was cezzane who said ke anurag bahut rota hai....

now the guys who hav been watching kzk frm the begining can u plz tell me... sweetoo ko ane main kitna time lagega.. bcoz i totally cant wait..
mereko intazaar karne ko nahi hota hai... plz

i guess we can see kzk frm monday onwards at 8 pm on star utsav...

cant wait 4 monday

no1fanofronit

Edited by no1fanofronit - 05 May 2005 at 9:05am

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged

YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!! i am so happy so now you agree that ronit looks gud with long hair man he looks damn good hot and sexy in long hair he's the best his interview's were tooo cool especially when he was telling that how he took up kasautii zindagii kay.

hey no1fanofronit did u see the flashbacks which they showed AWSEOME!!! man awesome! especially in the last when he made faces and then he looked at his nose with a kinda strange eyes(he was looking so cool man with those cute faces) and then he laughed pointing at sum1 maybe the viewers or maybe some one else from kzk team did u see haan did u see it was in between shots and then he was giving a shot when he burst into laughing at some point(don't know which)but he was soo cool!!! and then he was going near a car when he forgot his next scene and called the director with such a gr8 style please tell me if u saw these scenes which i told u?

and also did u see bajaj's entry man it was sooo cool his expressions his dimples his smile WOW!!!!! i was jumping on my chair at that time and did u know i jumped on my chair so hard when i saw him making those faces in the end that my chair broke and i just fell down but even then my eyes were stuck on the T.V

i am desperately waiting for monday kab aae ga yeh raatein kaisa guzarein gi oh man! i wanna see him  

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yh i saw all tht OMG he looked so hot ... and he was lookin so gud in long hair and i saw all the goof up scenes so kool ... i cudnt take my eyes  of the tv...mereko bahut khushi ho rahi hai .. now if u hav been watching kzk frm the begining plz tell me ke sweetooo ki entry kab hai....  merese intazaar nahi hota... did u see that in the flashbacks every time he spoke bout business there was this classy music... omg so koollll  i cant wait .....LOL
cooldude Goldie
cooldude
cooldude

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 10:12am | IP Logged
yes i know he was looking so damn AWESOME socan anyone tell me when he come in the show.......i mean after how long.........i cant wait to see him
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged

wow Big smile

Hey but still a looooooong time to go till sweetoo's entry..

why can't they start it from middle Wink

Prachi, let me warn u- initially sweetoo is not at all sweet- he is this cruel, rude, insensitive guy Wink but it will be fun to watch how prerna aunty used to be scared of him and how she was desparately trying to impress him with her 'i m the ideal wife' act Big smile

jaasia Newbie
jaasia
jaasia

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
arti y do u call prerna   prerna aunty??? give me a break....she iznt tht old!
mariam 4 u Senior Member
mariam 4 u
mariam 4 u

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i am also very happy bcoz now i can see the romantic and awsome scene of anurag and prerna once again yupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
mariam 4 u i knew you were going to say thatLOL...i wish i could watch the old episodes again...but i cant since i live in canada and we dont get those channalhere...I have to wath it on VHSCry...damn i miss INDIA...Cry

Go to top