Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: ~Entangled Destiny~ Chapter 3 @page 63 (Page 62)

MJ_K2 IF-Dazzler
MJ_K2
MJ_K2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i read ur 2 updates they are awesome...
plz pm me next tym

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
OHH GOD . Lavanya Hates Her & Arnav Hurts Her :( Broken Heart
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
finally///////////eager to read 
---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---
---Sonia---

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Read two parts and really love the story
do continue soon
angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 03 February 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
loved it
Dandelion. Goldie
Dandelion.
Dandelion.

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
C h a p t e r  3

As she combed her hair, Khushi kept wondering how she has fallen for a person like Arnav. He was all the things she hated and yet she knew she loved him. She also knew that he hated her more than anything. Her thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked the door. She turned to her father as he entered the room and came to her. She put down the comb on the table.

"Happy birthday, Pumpkin!" He wished her as he hugged her.

"Thanks Dad." Khushi said. She looked at the book  her father has held in his hands. "Is that my gift?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, it is." He handed the book to her and she examined it. "It's from your mother. She wanted to give it to you on your eighteenth birthday." Khushi looked at her father and then opened the book. "Your mother was very fond of fairytales. She wrote the last one in this when she was your age." Tears filled her eyes. She has never met her mother, but she loved her dearly. Her father wiped off the tears and made her look at him. "Your mother was the best person I have ever known .And you should know that even if she isn't here with us now, she is always by our side, watching us and she would never want to see us sad." Khushi nodded and smiled through the tears. Her father kissed her forehead trying to be as strong as he could.

"Happy birthday!" They both looked at Aakash who had a bouquet in his hands. "Oh come on! Do you cry at your birthday too?" Aakash said as he saw tears in her eyes. Khushi glared at him and her father laughed.

"Don't worry. She won't be crying." He said and Aakash went on to hug him. "Take care of her." He whispered in his ear and Aakash nodded.

"She'll be fine." Aakash promised him and Mr.Gupta left the room. Aakash went to Khushi who was gazing at the book in her hands. "What's that?"

"It's my mother's. Dad said she wanted to give it to me when I turn eighteen." She said, her voice shaky. Aakash held her hand and she looked at him. "I miss her so much." She broke into tears and Aakash hugged her and soothed her.

"I know. I know." He said as she kept on sobbing on his shoulder.

Her mother died giving birth to her. Since then she had been living with her father and her father has loved her more than anything but she still missed her mother.

"How do I look?" Lavanya approached Arnav who has been waiting for her in his car.

"An ape." He said looking at her.

"Excuse me?

Arnav pointed towards his Bluetooth even though he wasn't on a call. She climbed in and he drove off to college.

"You and Arnav will be rearranging the library." Mr. Mehta said looking at Khushi who gulped hearing that. She and Arnav looked at each other.

They both entered the library and saw no one in there. Khushi went over the table where there were several books kept. She took one by one and arranged them in the shelves. She waited for Arnav to start the work but when he didn't she glared at him. He was leaning against the desk.

"What?" He asked and she crossed her arms. "What? Why don't you just say you need my help?"

"No, I don't need your help! Mr. Mehta asked both of us to work in this."

"So?"

"So go there and bring those books to me!"

"See, now you are being frank." He said and Khushi mouthed Go' and he rolled his eyes and started to go but his mobile rang. He answered the call and it was Lavanya. Khushi groaned and took another book.

"Right. Now don't do something stupid before I come." He whispered on the phone and looked back at Khushi who was putting a book on the shelf. She knew he was looking at her but didn't turn to him.

"I will be right back." He said and left.

Khushi finished up all the work as she didn't expect Arnav to come back. She knew who he was. She heard the door open and looked over to see who it was. Aakash stood there looking at her. "I knew he would do this so came here as soon as I finished the lab." He said coming to Khushi.

"What more could you expect from a khadoos like that." They both laughed unaware of the fact that Arnav was standing by the door. He clenched his fists and stormed out of there.

"Arnav why did you do that?" Lavanya came following him as he walked towards his car.

"Not in the mood to talk, Lavanya."

"No, answer me! Why did you take that book from me? You know I wanted to torture her!" She felt so mad that Arnav ruined her plan. As soon as she saw the book she opened it and saw what was written---To my darling Khushi When she turns 18. She knew it was given by her mother and she would love it more than anything. And she has the perfect chance to destroy it if only Arnav didn't stop her. She couldn't understand why.

Arnav got in the car and drove off without waiting for Lavanya to climb in.

Point out the mistakes if any Smile And don't forget to comment on this post as I will be PMing only to those who does. It will be easy for me Smile

Edited by .MistyMornings. - 20 March 2014 at 10:37am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

jbj1athiraktjtammareddysamsung04Archu61varshamaharajshalinikanaguFrozen_AnaRealityTruthtest1i_m_arshiyaKRYSTAL-C.IPKKND.ApeterdivyaasrsinghspicyraysPrncssOfHeartjeya0301vidya.sanjaysugarbirdprabha75MissAsiansmileyhug7679Jaan_Arshiarshiadvaykirti123sweet-fairycrazy4ArnavSRpraseethasanamskysirivalli.t.aarnav..sweetchilly..shiv456jisasruthicksana11hajrmeniranjana00ushankitvcSona257bhaktiiifrenzyychandana.sphillips_2909angeldream14laksh65--MISHTEE--soharaseeta_naipsfffan123drunkiiebabekeenu_kkArjuhisispinky89Diva_Akorshianu17pup03Happytwinkle.LadyHitler.dumas-Xpress-mishti_17chavvi16spvd-PyaariBhootni-

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
eager to read
vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 08 February 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Interesting story.pls continue soon.

Go to top