Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: ~Entangled Destiny~ Chapter 3 @page 63 (Page 43)

sweet-fairy IF-Dazzler
sweet-fairy
sweet-fairy

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
vry nice update...continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dandelion.

ipkkndalvas Senior Member
ipkkndalvas
ipkkndalvas

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
nex part asap!! jus cnt w8 to no wtz gna hapn nex! PM 

Dandelion.

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
awesome updateBig smile

lavanyaAngryAngry

waiting for d next partSmile

Dandelion.

Dandelion. Goldie
Dandelion.
Dandelion.

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

"Hey, what is it?" Akshay got worried hearing Lavanya's disappointed voice on the phone. "What else! That bloody bitch ruined my date! Again! She is such a pain!" Lavanya felt like killing Khushi. She has always believed that Khushi was her enemy in studying and now in this too. Because of her Arnav doesn't like to spend time with her. Though he keeps on saying he hated Khushi, Lavanya knew he has feelings for Khushi. Which he hides probably.

"Forget it anyways! I have more important things to do than talking about her". Lavanya tried to calm down. But the feeling that because of Khushi Arnav is avoiding her was making her mad. She doesn't want to be defeated by Khushi. She wants to defeat Khushi. In everything. She wants to ruin her life. She was burning with jealousy. "Everyone loves her! She is good in studying blah blah!". Lavanya couldn't stop herself from talking about Khushi. "She even snatched my friend! Aakash! How could she?".

*Flashback*

"I hate you Lavanya! Today you have proved that you have no respect for others!". Aakash yelled at Lavanya.

"But Aakash, didn't you see what Khushi did?". Lavanya tried to defend herself but Aakash was in no mood of listening.

"What did she do?".

"She' she.. I don't know but I just hate her!".

"So you hurt her?"

"I didn't hurt her!"

"Lavanya, she was badly hurt! You pushed her to the wall and you said it was just an accident? I'm sorry! She can believe you but I won't! Shame on you Lavanya! She still considers you as her friend and you! Forget it! You would never understand. I won't tell her anything about your hate for her because I don't wanna hurt her anymore. But don't you dare hurt her again! I won't spare you if you do! And I mean it!"

*End of flashback*

"She snatched my friend and I snatched her love!". Lavanya gave an evil laugh. "I know how much she loves him but she will only get hate from him. I will make him hate her more than anything". "But what if Arnav finds about this?" Akshay asked. "Akshay! Why do you always talk about things which will never happen?". Lavanya sighed. She was determined to ruin Khushi's life. "I have a plan!" She explained him the whole thing. "So when are we doing this?" Akshay was impressed by her plan. "Patience baby. Strike when the iron is hot!". She said with an evil smile. "Ehh? What do you mean?" Lavanya sighed. "I mean' uhh forget it!"

Arnav was pacing restlessly around his room. He ran his hands through his hair. "Damn it! Why is this affecting me so much! I hate her! And I have nothing to do with her! I just don't care about her!" Arnav tried to convince himself but failed. "It does bother me! It does! But it shouldn't. She hates me so do I!" She hates him and he hates her too.

"Bye.. Take care". Aakash said when they reached her home. Khushi smiled and turned to go but Aakash called her. She turned back to him. "Yes?" Aakash went to her. "Khushi.. If there is anything you wish to share with someone then always remember one thing. I'm always there for you". Khushi smiled. She knew he was telling the truth. In every situation Aakash has always supported Khushi. "I know that Aakash. You don't have to tell me". They both hugged. "Now go!". Khushi giggled. Aakash smiled and nodded. Khushi watched him as he drove off.

"I shouldn't have said that to Lavanya. She might be upset. I must call her".  He picked up his phone and accidentally pressed on Khushi's number. "Hello". He recognized her voice. "Sorry mistakenly I dialed your number." He hung up the phone. "It was him!" She knew it was Arnav. She can recognize his voice.

"Dammit! This phone!" He threw his phone in the bed. "Now what will she think? I was purposely calling her to just hear her voice? Damn it!" He picked up the phone and dialed Khushi's number. Khushi picked up the call. "Listen! Don't think that I called you purposely. I was dialing Lavanya's number and mistakenly I dialed yours". He said. "I know Arnav. I know that you will never want to call me. Don't worry, I won't live in that misunderstanding". She knew any minute she will burst into tears so she just cut the call.

"She sounded hurt". Arnav thought. "But I don't care!".

Thank you all for liking and commenting on my work. It means a lot to me. Love you guysHug

Buddy ..-Milsha-.. for PMs!

Edited by BarunliciousGal - 18 September 2012 at 4:01am

The following 210 member(s) liked the above post:

F4T1M4jbj1kate91wilsontaniarumikaallianzmeagean22vanesha230urs_anamikareena1146jaya.vatsa09shanti4Sari22sayu123..Blush..nargishussainKshwetaPriyasha890athiraktsweatmangokp123xmaangeetxprincesssarahlimitlesscraziefanzarlish18nanz_2211pips27indu9butterfly06shalinikanagudiya33hari93AllSmiles86tracy1191vtankiddy-kavyabluewater07rajalekshmisoapfreak13shiprajlav.0301maaziaWaterIcesimransmilysree1993Arshi94barunxoxoceciliadamhasheyCrazy_soul2000MidnightReadervrinda725dorindakateipkkndalvasSaRun_Arshi1Frozen_AnaRealityTruthdivyaasrsinghzainy26arshifan04divyaarnavsrPrncssOfHeartspicyraysalicekhan11chemistry9annabimran78rhearuhiundercoverhappyarniepervaizprabha75MissAsiantachyonarnavbarunaeyshaalimJennymyolaIPKKNDbigfanak_maggiwildandsweet45678KeyCatakshadvarsh8saavan_loversweetnoniangel_prachimaloseARHI-SKLOVERSHonkytonkvidya.sanjaysstylishdollAshavisaarah96sanaroxxIPKKNDkaur92arhi101magss24Ishrafan11---Sonia---garlicshristi1princess84-shamima-memories_imsweet-fairykirti123Jaan_ArshiekiholonazibahroshaansanZ_Rashfarha5556tanurockssathyaishsurita12Maddy1270nareshSVsanny-beautifulhararnavKareena1994coalfaxipkkndfanforevapriyalovelycrizalrakenduvadanashalinii173swat.gKurupvaishuudeep5128TwilightStar_JPkinjalcp87praseethaMJ_K2bhadraprasadkshubhangiAnjuRishAnupama.baRunmYlove21..sweetchilly..deeswarnabewakoofLadkisana11sruthickjisaArshifan4life--drama_queen--kritashbhaktiiiarcha2810chandana.s..juhi..frenzyypavi1gmskriafnasikhni_samia19Sona257kvarshadazzling_glorynisha_hc_bs_ddmeniranjana00-EndlessSmile-casker.vrshn.ushankitvczafiAmti4usrijaaa127rini_katsarra0.hea.morning_dewsGayuArnav--MISHTEE--pinky89-afsha-prerna1-.Aphrodite.-Jyo.Arshi.IPKshalini_sdrunkiiebabeHansaNDiva_Akorshianu17snoopy84fffan123jas0308seeta_naipsrkapoor1382ASR6262BarunAddictSayslaksh65angeldream14Angel13Preet.Kcsohara--Amy--Mrs_Darcy_17pup03Happytwinklevandana.sagarNestleToulouse-Xpress-mishti_17dumaschavvi16spvd-PyaariBhootni-

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
god finally soon updated 2nd part...thank u so much...and was too good asusual but y such a small update...

Dandelion.

crizal IF-Dazzler
crizal
crizal

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
u didn't pmCry,btw nyc updateTongue

Edited by crizal - 18 September 2012 at 3:05pm

Dandelion.

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Awesome update !!!!! loved it ...
Poor khushi .. Wat is lav thinking 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderDandelion.

divyaarnavsr Goldie
divyaarnavsr
divyaarnavsr

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Yippie found b4 getting pm. . Res. . Wil read n cum back. .
Unres
I m n the very same page u posted . . Heyyy dancing Wink
Arnav baby u heard it right. . U felt right. . She s hurtd. . Common leav that bi*** lavanya . .Omg . . Wt plan. . M afraid . . Go to Hell akshay. . N applauds to aakash. .
I hope u ll pm me d nxt part Tongue

Edited by divyaarnavsr - 18 September 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReaderDandelion.

Go to top