Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: ~Entangled Destiny~ Chapter 3 @page 63 (Page 29)

KC294 IF-Dazzler
KC294
KC294

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
i am loving the prologue... cant wait for more :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_03Dandelion.Hifah

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
               Awesome story
           very very interesting
          continue soon please
         and thank u for pm me
         Smile waiting for next one Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dandelion.

choochootrain Senior Member
choochootrain
choochootrain

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Seems interstg but hope there wont b too much hatred bet arshi...

Pls cont...will eagerly waitg for nex uodate...

Dandelion.

Dandelion. Goldie
Dandelion.
Dandelion.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Thank to all my readers who have appreciated this FFHug And my apologies for late update. 

CHAPTER 1

"Khushi get ready fast!" Aakash said standing beside her room. "Aakash!" Khushi got irritated as he was constantly asking her to get ready fast. "Stop it Aakash!" Aakash sighed. "Women!" He muttered under his breath. He was about to turn when he heard her open the door. He looked at her. "How do I look?" She asked, twirling so that he could see her dress clearly.

"Absolutely horrible!" Aakash laughed.

"Very funny! Now tell me the truth!"

"What do you think? I just lied?" He said getting a little bit closer to her.

"Fine! I don't need your compliment anyways!"

She was about to go when Aakash caught her hand. He looked at her eyes and cupped her face. "You are the most beautiful person in the world!" Khushi looked at him and chuckled. "Okay enough of jokes! Now lets go!" She headed towards the door.

"You see, that's the problem! You never take me seriously!" Aakash muttered.

"Lavanya! Why the heck are you taking this much time?" Arnav was getting more annoyed as she was talking too much time on getting ready. "I'm done!" Lavanya said looking at him. She wished if he would complement her but he wasn't a kind of person who will.

"Okay! So shall we?" He asked. Lavanya nodded and stepped out to the room. "Where are we going?" He asked. "Pink Pearl restaurant".

Khushi and Aakash arrived at the restaurant and went to the table which they booked. "So what will you take?" Aakash asked showing the menu card. "Anything you like" She smiled at him. "Wine?" He asked sounding serious.  Khushi hit him with the menu card. They both giggled.

Arnav and Lavanya entered the restaurant. And just then Arnav spotted Aakash and Khushi there. His anger boiled. "It doesn't make any difference to me! It doesn't!" He said to himself. But he knew it did. It did bother him. But why? Why does it bother him? She hates him so does he. She has nothing to do with him. Nothing. Then why?

"Did you say something?" He immediately shook his head. "Nothing" He smiled at her. He took her hands in his and walked towards their table.  Never letting his gaze off her.

"Aakash why don't y.." Khushi stopped her sentence as she saw Arnav. And Lavanya! Though Arnav knew Khushi was looking at them he pretended as if he doesn't even know she is there. "Hey!" Aakash waved his hand infront of her face. She looked at him. Smiled. Nervously. "What happened?" He asked but got his answer as he spotted Arnav and Lavanya there.

"Khushi. You really love him don't you?" He asked. Khushi looked at him.

"I don't know why I love him. He hates me more than anything. Then why should I love him? Whenever I try to hate him, I failed. Every single time I just failed. I shouldn't have loved him! I regret loving him!" She said trying to hold back the tears.

Aakash held her hands. "Khushi.." He squeezed her hand. Arnav stared at them. Wishing if he was there holding her hands. He shook his head at that thought.

"No never!" He wasn't going to accept his feelings for her. Lavanya looked at him. "Arnav? What is it?"  He looked at Lavanya. "Nothing. Lets just go". He said closing his eyes. "What? Are you crazy? We just now came here and now you are..! This is unbelievable!"

"Then don't believe! I am going! If you want then come with me. I won't be waiting for you in the car!"

He got up and Lavanya too stood up to follow him. Just then she saw Khushi. "So this is why he went!" She felt she lose again. "Why is she always trying to get my happiness! Bloody bitch! She doesn't know what I can do!" 

Dear readers,

Thank you all for your support. Hope I will have your support till the end of this FFSmile

The following 186 member(s) liked the above post:

jbj1mbobby2011ksgsrkurs_anamikashweta5126reena1146shanti4..Blush..nargishussainathiraktmrignkp123nanz_2211xmaangeetxlimitlessjankisoni86SansShyamnatzzzdiyachillbutterfly06SapphireA...shalinikanagushabi8hari93soapfreak13rajalekshmitracy1191kiddy-kavyaNeeltarasimransmilyfalak9090sree1993Arshi94barunxoxoMissElektra101ceciliadamdorindakateSaRun_Arshi1ipkkndalvasFrozen_AnaRealityTruthWaterIceNiki234maaziabhuviihasheyvrinda725Arshi4evrnevrarshifan04anamnoorsarbdivyaarnavsrdivyaasrsinghzainy26IPKKNDbigfanaeyshaalimsoaringskiesPrncssOfHeartMissAsianprabha75arniepervaizKeyCatak_maggi45678angel_prachividya.sanjayvarsh8-Siaa-SyedaFaizaimran78rhearuhisaarah96Ashavishakethebiscuitdesilover101pinkpearlzswtsamsanaroxxmagss24tanurocksKareena1994coalfaxIPKKNDkaur92arhi101kirti123sweet-fairyprincess84-Anu13-IrikaLovesKMH-SILPA-roshaanekiholoJaan_Arshinazibahsun_shine_girlsurita12sanny-beautifulhararnavMaddy1270TwilightStar_JPsanZ_Rashfarha5556kinjalcp87ipkkndfanforevapriyalovelypraseethabhadraprasadkshubhangisanamskyjenji08sree_deydeep5128daljeetgangsurakenduvadanashalinii173swat.gjisasruthickmissmkAnupama...sweetchilly..shiv456deeswarnaCrazy_soulchulbuli94pavi1sana11frenzyyphillips_2909kriti_atharvchandana.s..juhi..riafnacoronapsychesikhni_BewakoofSona257dazzling_glorykvarshaushankitvccasker-EndlessSmile-kritashzafibhaktiiiAmti4usrijaaa127Arjuhisissarra0rukuswasthikapinky89morning_dewsangeldream14GayuArnav--MISHTEE--laksh65sarunsashasinghdrunkiiebabeanu17Diva_Akorshi--peehu---afsha-prerna1Jyo.Arshi.IPKsnoopy84HifahASR6262seeta_naipssoharafffan123jas0308Mrs_Darcy_17--Amy--pup03HappytwinklePreet.Kcmishti_17_Oishi_dumas-Xpress-chavvi16Downhillspvd-PyaariBhootni-

Dandelion. Goldie
Dandelion.
Dandelion.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

NOTE:

If you have any question regarding the character then kindly leave a comment below stating your query. I will try to answer them Or you can even post a scrap too. But please don't PM me as I find it really difficult to reply each of you through PMs.

I have got few PMs from my readers saying that they can't find my PM account. I agree the username is a little bit confusing and difficult. So I have come up with a solution. If you are NOT in my buddy list then please leave a comment below stating the same.  I am NOT talking about this account. I am talking about my PM account i.e. http://www.india-forums.com/member_profile.asp?PF=823620  I even gave the link but still people can't find me.

Edited by BarunliciousGal - 13 September 2012 at 3:33am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

..Blush..nargishussain-Siaa-MissAsianarhi101sanaroxxIrikaLovesKMHsweet-fairynazibahroshaanpavi1sikhni_riafnaBewakoofSona257coronapsyche--drama_queen--ushankitvcchandana.sASR6262anu17drunkiiebabesoharaPreet.Kc-Xpress--PyaariBhootni-

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
simply amazing...

Dandelion.

priyalovely IF-Dazzler
priyalovely
priyalovely

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
finally updated...very nice yaar when u ll update the nxt waiting eagerly n eagerly waiting wen arnav will marry kushi whthr to destry r in love cos i no evn if he had bad intensions too kushi will win him thru her love...so update the nxt part...

Dandelion.

bhadraprasad IF-Dazzler
bhadraprasad
bhadraprasad

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Amazing update...Both love each other but never says it on face...Awaiting the next update and thanks for the PM

..-Milsha-..

Go to top