Ashish Sharma and Archana Taide to get married

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all I am not a visitor of this forum but when i saw this news i thought of sharing with you people

Ashish Sharma and Archana Taide to get married

Friends, did the title of the story give you a pleasant shock? You heard it right, and the biggest news of the day is that Archana Taide will soon get married to her 'dream man' Ashish Sharma. Theirs is a cute love story which started with a great bond of friendship which with time transformed into love. The duo met in Baroda when Ashish was shooting for his successful Imagine show, Chandragupta Maurya. Archana had gone there to shoot an episodic of Sagar Pictures' Mahima Shani Dev Ki and they happened to meet through a common Director friend. Ashish was there with Archana as a strong pillar of support when her mother was hospitalized, and this is when their relationship got thicker.

It was Ashish who came out with his feelings first, and this happened during a trip to Goa. However, Archana took her time to decide and with time, she realized that he was her soul mate. It was when Ashish was shooting for his Zee TV show, Rab Se Sona Ishhq in Chandigarh that Archana told him on phone that she has already spoken about him to her parents. Ashish immediately had a word with his parents and both the families met.

And folks, here is the big news for you all!! Archana and Ashish are getting married on 30 January 2013. Their roka ceremony has already happened, and once Ashish gets back from his shoot in London (for Rab Se Sona Ishhq) the duo will get engaged on 23 October 2012 in Mumbai.

Archana who is presently in London spending time with Ashish, and she confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I am getting married to Ashish Sharma on 30 January 2013. We will be getting married thrice; we will have a Hindu marriage in Jaipur followed by a Christian wedding in Goa and then a court marriage. I am very excited because I will be getting married to my love not once but thrice. I am sure he is going to be the best husband because he has got a beautiful heart and he is a great human being."

Ashish Sharma too shared his happiness with us, "Yes, we are getting engaged on 23 October (2012) in Mumbai. I cannot wait to get back from London and get started with the preparations. As of now, I am busy to plan anything; my parents with the help of Archana are doing it. All I know is that we will have a traditional Rajasthani style wedding in my hometown Jaipur in the last week of January 2013, and a Christian wedding in Goa in the first week of April 2013."

Mods: If already posted please close the topic ðŸ˜Š
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing.  Ashish getting engaged in Oct.  Does that mean that the London track would be ending?
tfs...ye bhi barbaad!!!!lol
Pehle Vivian and now Ashish.  Suku ke co-stars getting engaged  with their loved ones while they are in the show.  
Suku seems to be a lucky charm for her co-stars  ðŸ˜‰
omg !! now that's a news ... i so need to tell my cousin she os so crazy abt him lol

and thanks
We have not yet to see a full jazber track and they are back in october ...so hurry ,tfs
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Pehle Vivian and now Ashish.  Suku ke co-stars getting engaged  with their loved ones while they are in the show.  
Suku seems to be a lucky charm for her co-stars  ðŸ˜‰

Yes i also feel this ,i hope her charm is help to get a good position in drama industry too 😉
after this show like piya and ridz character
Edited by love-piya-abhay - 11 years ago
thanks 4 sharing..i am happy for them
ashishji,congrates,but you are very hansome & you deserve a very pretty girl as your life partner,dtill,i am very happy for you...
congratulation ashu,good luck.