India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ashish Sharma and Archana Taide to get married

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hey all I am not a visitor of this forum but when i saw this news i thought of sharing with you people

Ashish Sharma and Archana Taide to get married

Friends, did the title of the story give you a pleasant shock? You heard it right, and the biggest news of the day is that Archana Taide will soon get married to her 'dream man' Ashish Sharma. Theirs is a cute love story which started with a great bond of friendship which with time transformed into love. The duo met in Baroda when Ashish was shooting for his successful Imagine show, Chandragupta Maurya. Archana had gone there to shoot an episodic of Sagar Pictures' Mahima Shani Dev Ki and they happened to meet through a common Director friend. Ashish was there with Archana as a strong pillar of support when her mother was hospitalized, and this is when their relationship got thicker.

It was Ashish who came out with his feelings first, and this happened during a trip to Goa. However, Archana took her time to decide and with time, she realized that he was her soul mate. It was when Ashish was shooting for his Zee TV show, Rab Se Sona Ishhq in Chandigarh that Archana told him on phone that she has already spoken about him to her parents. Ashish immediately had a word with his parents and both the families met.

And folks, here is the big news for you all!! Archana and Ashish are getting married on 30 January 2013. Their roka ceremony has already happened, and once Ashish gets back from his shoot in London (for Rab Se Sona Ishhq) the duo will get engaged on 23 October 2012 in Mumbai.

Archana who is presently in London spending time with Ashish, and she confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I am getting married to Ashish Sharma on 30 January 2013. We will be getting married thrice; we will have a Hindu marriage in Jaipur followed by a Christian wedding in Goa and then a court marriage. I am very excited because I will be getting married to my love not once but thrice. I am sure he is going to be the best husband because he has got a beautiful heart and he is a great human being."

Ashish Sharma too shared his happiness with us, "Yes, we are getting engaged on 23 October (2012) in Mumbai. I cannot wait to get back from London and get started with the preparations. As of now, I am busy to plan anything; my parents with the help of Archana are doing it. All I know is that we will have a traditional Rajasthani style wedding in my hometown Jaipur in the last week of January 2013, and a Christian wedding in Goa in the first week of April 2013."

Mods: If already posted please close the topic Smile

Edited by preethimadhavg - 03 September 2012 at 8:47am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

MuktaJaiswalSukritiFan2001DashingCuteJazzsamarp2S.H.I.E.L.D.-Serene.Rose-.rumki.xxAqeelahxxAndromeda001bookworm-ALS--Trouble.Rajinilicious.Mohabbatein.taahir004

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.  Ashish getting engaged in Oct.  Does that mean that the London track would be ending?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
tfs..

-PD-

.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
tfs...ye bhi barbaad!!!!lol

-PD-

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
T4s!

-PD-

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
t4s

-PD-

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing

-PD-

.Mohabbatein. IF-Stunnerz
.Mohabbatein.
.Mohabbatein.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
tfs

-PD-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index