Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Guys we all know we all have an amazing imagination when it comes to ARJUNHeart... well for ARIYA tooWink...  so tell me what would you guys would love most in the show... abt arjun or ariya ...u can reply for both arjun and ariya too...

As for me I would like to watch arjun smiling and his laugh with ETF.
 ARIYA- I would love to see arjun and riya in white, on a rainy night in the forest and a dance in moonlight...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-attack_007T4YY4B4Maneetkrazemushiroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARJUN AND RIYA..." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I want a long ariya eyelock

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I just saw an offscreen pic of Shaleen smiling on the sets. Haye he was looking cute. Me 2 want 2 c him smiling on the show.
The rain scene is fabulous but I dout that will happen here.
I want 2 c a scene when Arjun realises his feeling 4 ria. I mean he has started 2 feel 4 ria. He remember their moments together. Feel confuse that why he is feeling like this. Then he realises he has fallen in love with her. I hope U guys understand the scene. I think I m not making any sense. But I know ye hone me abhi bohat time hai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-aliyah-attack_007Aqua_marinemushiroxx

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I just saw an offscreen pic of Shaleen smiling on the sets. Haye he was looking cute. Me 2 want 2 c him smiling on the show.
I want 2 c a scene when Arjun realises his feeling 4 ria. I mean he has started 2 feel 4 ria. He remember their moments together. Feel confuse that why he is feeling like this. Then he realises he has fallen in love with her. I hope U guys understand the scene. I think I m not making any sense. But I know ye hone me abhi bohat time hai.

Smj gaye...dil ki baat h ...kaise nahi smjhenge..

-aliyah-

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdoc

dam it I missed the chance. I should have write the dialouge "Shamaje ya Shanjhao"

-aliyah-

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

dam it I missed the chance. I should have write the dialouge "Shamaje ya Shanjhao"

This dialogue is. Becumin famous
I use it on my sis

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Yes it is. Me n my mom say it a lot 2 each other.

Aqua_marine

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged

This dialogue is. Becumin famous
I use it on my sis

Yes it is. Me n my mom say it a lot to eachother. Love the way he say it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.