Emraan smooches Esha for good 20 minutes in Raaz 3

Posted: 11 years ago
He already has the image of the serial kisser but this time Emraan Hashmi seems to have surpassed even himself! In his upcoming film Raaz 3, the actor has indulged in a 20-minute long lip lock with co-star Esha Gupta, not to mention the multiple kisses with his other co-star BipashaBasu.

In the past, too, the actor has shared several long kisses with his co-stars in films like Murder, Tum Mile, Jannat 2 and many more but this is probably his longest on-screen smooch. Not that uncle Mahesh Bhatt minds. "Emraan's kissing scene is the icing on the cake that we offer in the film to all his fans. I would call this a marathon kiss," Mid-Day reported.

Emraan-Esha's kiss in Raaz 3
Known as Bollywood's serial kisser, Emraan Hashmi may have decided to do a family film but feels it would be foolish of him to alienate himself from the kind of cinema he is known for doing.

When asked about revisiting his image, he said: "We have upped the stakes. There is normally one heroine, but here there are two. The sinful experiences on screen have increased," the 33-year-old said here in an interview.

"I have a core constituency, an audience who want me to do such films. Every actor has an image and you would be a fool to let go of that. Yes, you can occasionally do other films but if you let go of your core strength then the relatability drops.

"Within that realm you should try other genres. Like I do Raaz, I also did 'Shanghai' and it received critical acclaim. Of course, this is my core strength and I want to do such films and Raaz 3 is a film which brings all those strengths together," he added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that is one terrible screenshot LMAO

it looks like they found cotton candy in one of their mouths while making out
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 [quote]Not that uncle Mahesh Bhatt minds. "Emraan's kissing scene is the icing on the cake that we offer in the film to all his fans. I would call this a marathon kiss," Mid-Day reported.[/quote]
😆😆😆😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like he is sucking some candy put under Esha's lips.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
publicity stunt...how is it possibleto kiss someone for 20 mins...hahhaaa lol atleast me n my bf cant
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i knew he will take revenge of not getting to kiss in raaz-2. Sari kasar pori kardi 
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
20 minutes? Why wud anyone want to watch them kiss for so long anyways?
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think they will show the kiss for 20 minutes, Even kurbaan claimed to have the longest kiss EVER with news that saifeena got so hot that they kept on making out even after the shot was taken 😆 Anything for publicity! 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
yeh jhoot hai aur is main koi Raaz nahi hai !!!😆

Keep-----------Smiling !!!!😊
where hell is the LIKE button when you want it the most!!

i wanted to like all the above comments! 👍🏼

coming to the topic, 20 minutes!!! that's exaggeration...and censor board won't allow such a looonnnggg kissing session even if it's for the serial kisser himself!  publicity stunt! 

so what exactly is different in raaz 3..hot love making scenes...long french kisses...almost a naked (bare back) actress here we have two...the only new ingredient is BLACK MAGIC!