dramaland

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
thanks for the written update Smile

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Very apt episode!

Loved Anandi - KS conversation. Glad to know that A has started thinking about her new relationship. this is all we wanted from her - the first step - rest will fall in place. Anandi will give her best, now that she has decided to move.

I also appreciated that CM shared her fears openly with Shiv, atleast now Shiv knows what his family members expect from Anandi and he will protect her accordingly after their marriage. Loved Shiv's confidence & faith in Anandi.

Jagya - I only hope someone shows him the right direction.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvaparnauma

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the update khusi
hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Thanks Khusi for the update ! I got to see the episode only now but read your update in the morning as I knew you would be giving LUs !! Hug

Didn't expect to see Anandi and Shiv today ! Both their convos were good. I loved Anandi's part. Happy that she wants to move on but still she keeps saying that she wants to do it for her mother more than saying that she needs to do it for herself. Neverthless it is a positive sign. We got an insight into her mind.

CM's concerns are valid but her situation is different from Anandi. Anandi's hiusband cheated and left her whereas CM's hubby loved her till the end and that is why CM cannot replace her husband's memory with anyone else. Hope, somebody can point this to her.

Not just loved her till the end - but also gave her a kid. She could afford to immerse herself in her kid and find a purpose for carrying on in that family. What did Anandi have ? A kid is a HUGE motivation and gives you enough reason and motivation to stay positive and carry on. CM is being supremely unfair in judging Anandi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMisseshadixie123

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

I felt it was a fair call on CM (for one last time) to raise her concerns openly to Shiv. However, If she keeps questioning always, then concerns would become interference.

It was her duty to share a concern and Shiv's duty was to explain, which he did very well by defending Anandi and by showing his faith on to her. Now CM should allow these two to take charges of their lives regardless of whether she can understand their relationship or not.

In a way, it is good that Shiv knows that CM does not approve of Anandi as much yet. This way he won't fall into trap of misunderstandings that may happen in future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123

BriGhtNeSBeAutY Senior Member
BriGhtNeSBeAutY
BriGhtNeSBeAutY

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Go to top