Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU 9/3..AnSh ka Haal-e-dil... (Page 6)

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Very sensible episode. I am relieved that BV is not going to turn into a saas bahu war zone. Liked how CM raised her concerns and she is only worried about Shiv's happiness just like any other mother. Liked the way Shiv reassured her that he is confident about getting A out of her past and keep her always happy. Also like the way they showed the two scenes running parallel to eachother when A voices her fears to Khazan. As expected the engagement has made her realize that Bhago's wish was to see her happy in the true sense and she deciding to make an effort to come out of her past. No one expects miracles to happen overnight but initiating an effort is the first step in the right direction. Am glad A is going to finally get all the happiness that she always deserved.

J has lost all his money and its such a pity that he wasted it frivolously. His state is totally pathetic. Precap has G learning about her pregnancy. Totally lame track introduced by the CVs in my opinion. Lets see how they plan to move it forward.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnimocking_birdvamitasamvi.hookedMisseshadlippayalibmSuchi-aparnaumaAreYaar

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
well indeed Gauri's pregnancy track is very lame by cvs Ermmi wonder what cvs will get through it ..sigh waiting to see... i think its more toofan in poor baby's life than mommy ...

Edited by mahi12 - 03 September 2012 at 2:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvJan50samvi.Missesha

mannat27 Goldie
mannat27
mannat27

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Nice update.  Thank you for updating this fast.

Hoping for something good to finally prevail in the show!
andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Thanks for the update Khusi!!

When will Gauri be either happy or sad on hearing her pregnancy news ...instead of being stunned?Stern Smile

So true Perseus. I think the answer is when she learns to follow what she preaches and takes advantage of family planning methods which are well known to every Tom Dick and Harry, leave alone a Doctor that she is. Only if she used her better planning skills in this department rather than only reserving it to plan her pompous marriage ceremony an innocent life would not have to be brought amidst this mess. D'oh

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnihookedMisseshamahi12samvi.Suchi-

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Now I understand why CM is behaving this way. But if she was also talked into marrying some one,she would not be intruding so much into Shiv's life. Hope shevwouldvrealize that one day. Why is she Intervening so much into Shiv's life whe he has his own parents. 
So it was not a dream scene with J meeting DS.
I still don't understand what is the role for Mahi in this serial. He is definitely a pretty face alright.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
i dnt knw i got a very negative vibe from cm:
  • will she keep instigating shiv that a dsnt love u as much as ja- coz deep dwn she is jealous that a got a second chnce and she ddnt?
  • create mu?
  • plus since when does jetsar have a highclass bar??ROFL

tanvismile

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
These days bv is realy interesting ,kab kya ho u never know.excited for 2moro.But yeh mahi kaha za raha hai?koi idea.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

i dnt knw i got a very negative vibe from cm:
  • will she keep instigating shiv that a dsnt love u as much as ja- coz deep dwn she is jealous that a got a second chnce and she ddnt?
  • create mu?
  • plus since when does jetsar have a highclass bar??ROFL

Suchi-

Go to top