India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

WU 9/3..AnSh ka Haal-e-dil... (Page 5)

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
What goes around comes around...What a true saying...Good people don't have to take revenge, because nature takes care of it through other routes...

I am so glad finally Anandi admitted what she was going through...It is so natural to be afraid in her situation...She can never forget the people of her old sasural ever, and other side her new sasural has so many expectations from her...Jagya had killed her self confidence and that alone made her fear her future...He had so many expectations, which he clearly stated she could never fulfil and once again she fears same thing happening, along with the baggage of memories and pain she has on her shoulder...

I am happy that CM made Shiv realize that the path to Anandi's heart is not so easy...And I am more happy to hear his answer...He is the man of word and will do what needs to be done...CM concerns are valid which she herself went through and Shiv's confidence and Anandi's new determination to do what she can to fulfil her mothers last wish will surely bring colors in their life...!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadambrick_redandvAbhiAnidlipMisseshapoiu123monamie111Suchi-adi2512AnjanaYYZAreYaar

monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

i didnt get y CM told shiv those lines after sagaai!!

y not before sagaai!

whats the use after all rista pakka!!...

one more thing i am not understanding...why only CM is noticing that anandi is not happy? why not Shiv's mom, dad or dadu? Confused...is it bcoz CM did not wanted shiv to marry a divorcee at first..so till now she is seeking for some reason to make her point valid - that anandi is not a suitable match for shiv? Ermm...i am not sure...i am just guessing and trying to analyze CM's behavior.. Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpoiu123Suchi-aparnaumakhusi_*AnjanaYYZ

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

Originally posted by khusi_*

i didnt get y CM told shiv those lines after sagaai!!

y not before sagaai!

whats the use after all rista pakka!!...

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#009999">
</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#009999">one more thing i am not understanding...why only CM is noticing that anandi is not happy? why not Shiv's mom, dad or dadu?Confused...is it bcoz CM did not wanted shiv to marry a divorcee at first..so till now she is seeking for some reason to make her point valid - that anandi is not a suitable match for shiv?Ermm...i am not sure...i am just guessing and trying to analyze CM'sbehavior..Tongue</font>

Choti ma had raised her concern before too, but Shiv eased her up and said she was just unhappy due to her past and mother's death...But seeing her pause, in pain, she once again had her doubts and I am glad she raised her concen once again...

And as far as seeing Anandi's pain and unhapiness, may be the others accepted that it will take time for Anandi to adjust and they are happy because Shiv is...They were ready to do CM's marriage after her husband died and understand Anandi's pain as well...But chotti ma knows what is going through Anandi and how difficult it is to remarry...! That is the reason she is raising her concern again and again...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijmocking_birdandvMisseshadlippoiu123monamie111Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the wu
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Jagaya's tragedy of life has crossed all limits...what wrong he has done destiny  has given him  thrice as back 

Jagaya and his dukhi bar ...but from where he found high class bar in jaitser ?Confusedhmmm but today he was indeed speaking very painful dialoguesOuch .depression ..he started considering himself dead ..he killed himselfOuch ...but i have a question to cvs why you guys are showing him consuming so much alcohol  which is no good thing .so far he must have drunk half alcohol in India ...so take that into consideration ...Confused

Jagaya has indeed lost his mental balance ..the impact of so much guilt and losing everything .Those guards really have beaten him very badly Ouch  and he fainted and they threw him at that garbage place where people considered him as beggar  where he woke up and he is shouting i am no beggar i am doctor and people calling him mad and he is throwing stones at them .indeed he has lost his mental balance right now Shocked he is really behaving like mad ...Ouch

Anandi and khajan singh's talk was good ...so Anandi somewhat got over her problem whether shiv will right partner for her and he won't repeat history with her she is more thinking will she be right daughter in law of Shekhars 

shiv babu is gone case in love ...LOLhe keeps niharofying Anandi be it birthday pictures be it engagement clips and liked his trust on Anandi and his love and his determination he will help Anandi come over her past

choti maa's problem i knew it she herself has lost her husband and she is thinking as she couldn't get over her husband's memories so might be Anandi ...and will she be able to give her love to shiv ...choti maa wants  shiv's happiness ..well i don't consider it wrong her thinking like this ..she is thinking in more practical way which anyone would be thinking at her place ..how much she knows about Anandi yet ...nothing much ...so her concern at the moment is right at her place 

Mahi is sweet but i am happy he went away ..please don't hit me with shoes and i was getting exhausted with so much crowd of actors in Balika vadhu ...LOLone after the other they keep coming and coming it is getting over populated LOL

precap ...Jagaya shouting why he did so  Ouchand Gauri shocked about pregnancy news... a gaya becharay bache ki zindagi mein toofan Crywell seriously its no toofan in Gauri's life ...its like sweet lottery ticket ..Dead

Edited by mahi12 - 03 September 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniandvJan50Misseshadlippoiu123Suchi-BeautifulSoul_

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Smile
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

People low on confidence easily crack under pressure. We saw that today in the form of Jagya and the exact opposite was Shiv. CM tried to put a seed of doubt in Shiv's mind regarding his married life with Anandi. CM was not wrong. She only voiced her concern by giving her own example. But, being confident Shiv  was able to overcome any such attempt to put a question mark on the future of his married life.

Jagya's cup of woe is overflowing. And clearly he is losing control and is going downhill.  He lost direction,he was indecisive and ultimately paid the price for his folly. It will now take supreme effort on his part to overcome this phase in his life and put a brake on the sliding life. Whether he has it in him or not, whether he really wants to make a man of himself only time will tell. But, as of now, his present looks bleak to me and the future holds no hope.

It was good to see Anandi acknowledging her fear in front of Khajan Singh. Her fear is very real. But,I am sure,she has the courage and the determination to overturn and prove herself once again. It is also heartening to see that she has accepted the new family with an open heart and an open mind.

Do we really let go of our past? That is a very important question. For some it is very difficult to break the shackles. For others ,it is relatively easy. But, the past always remains a part of our lives. It never goes away. It is because of the past what we are today. It is ,however, also important what place we give to it in our lives.  I feel, let the past be a part of life ,but, let it not start controlling our lives and our future.

And lastly the precap. Dadisa placing a comforting hand on Jagya's shoulder. In your time of need,it is your family that stands by you. For Jagya this comforting hand is much needed, but, I doubt, if he will be able to comprehend this gesture fully or just take it for granted as he has always done.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniandvJan50prachuryaMisseshadlipSuchi-adi2512aparnaumaAnjanaYYZAreYaar

Go to top