Balika Vadhu

WU 9/3..AnSh ka Haal-e-dil... - Page 5

mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update.  Thank you for updating this fast.

Hoping for something good to finally prevail in the show!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Perseus-

Thanks for the update Khusi!!

When will Gauri be either happy or sad on hearing her pregnancy news ...instead of being stunned?😳

So true Perseus. I think the answer is when she learns to follow what she preaches and takes advantage of family planning methods which are well known to every Tom Dick and Harry, leave alone a Doctor that she is. Only if she used her better planning skills in this department rather than only reserving it to plan her pompous marriage ceremony an innocent life would not have to be brought amidst this mess.
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Now I understand why CM is behaving this way. But if she was also talked into marrying some one,she would not be intruding so much into Shiv's life. Hope shevwouldvrealize that one day. Why is she Intervening so much into Shiv's life whe he has his own parents. 
So it was not a dream scene with J meeting DS.
I still don't understand what is the role for Mahi in this serial. He is definitely a pretty face alright.

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dnt knw i got a very negative vibe from cm:
  • will she keep instigating shiv that a dsnt love u as much as ja- coz deep dwn she is jealous that a got a second chnce and she ddnt?
  • create mu?
  • plus since when does jetsar have a highclass bar??🤣

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
These days bv is realy interesting ,kab kya ho u never know.excited for 2moro.But yeh mahi kaha za raha hai?koi idea.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: leo4ever

i dnt knw i got a very negative vibe from cm:

• will she keep instigating shiv that a dsnt love u as much as ja- coz deep dwn she is jealous that a got a second chnce and she ddnt?
  • create mu?
  • plus since when does jetsar have a highclass bar??🤣

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
khush swetuu
lovly update darling
love you
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Khushi!

Really liked the epi...the beginning scenes b/w Mahi and the family had a warmth to them...especially the Shiv-Mahi interactions...sweet bond b/w the brothers and it's really endearing how much Shiv dotes on him :-)

Shiv watching the engagement video all dreamily was cute too😆...the convo with CM I really liked for the thehraav, classiness and maturity in it...glad to see CM finally expressing her reservations properly and giving insight into why she is hesitant about Anandi...fair enough from her point of view too...but yes this character trait will probably keep her unsure about Anandi for a long time especially if Jagya bounces back into the scene as well.

Shiv was so calm, mature and confident in his reply to CM...I guess he needs to have that faith...enough faith for both of them for Anandi will need that to be able to truly manage to move on from the battering of her soul that's happened through Jagya.

Anandi's scene with her father was nice too...although she's still quite stoic on many levels...it will obviously take her time but the intention to move on even if for now she has the whole "I need to do this only for mother's kasam" idea hanging over her...the intention is a positive sign nevertheless.

Jagya reaching BHIKAARI status by the end of the epi was PAISA VASOOOL! LOLLL
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are bhikhari babu, where is Gauri's ATMcard?is it blocked?how come u ran short of money? Haven't u planned for return back 2 mumbai?how can u presume that jaitsarians r so gawars that you can just take them for granted?
Acha aur ek bath Daactar saab! Where did u hav your OWN hospital?
Acha hua... Jaitsarians jald hi samajh liya that u r pagal...good n correct identity na?
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
anjum quit the show rite or is she gonna stay as she is preg now...