Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

If Krishna really wanna zing SS ... (Page 3)

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Like!!

You Know Di...I'm Waiting For This Since 2010.It'll Be Great To See Krishna As Leader.Tongue

Angry-Young Leader!Wink
 
Krishna has great leadership skills .. he aint afraid of no one... people know better than to mess with him... and these days he has learned to have empathy for the less fortunate and more willing to listen to other's problems.
 
 
not just angry... add sarcastic & imaginative & shrewd to that... he would be dynamic !!!
 
 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Bruce_Lsuk4Caped_CrusaderpiyarapiyariHamiSky

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Yemi---

Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Like!!

You Know Di...I'm Waiting For This Since 2010.It'll Be Great To See Krishna As Leader.Tongue

Angry-Young Leader!Wink
 
Krishna has great leadership skills .. he aint afraid of no one... people know better than to mess with him... and these days he has learned to have empathy for the less fortunate and more willing to listen to other's problems.
 
 
not just angry... add sarcastic & imaginative & shrewd to that... he would be dynamic !!!
 
 
SUPER LIKE ! Trust me, now am all serious.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---piyarapiyari

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by ---Yemi---

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

I would love to see Women powerErmmPrats should contest against SS and krish should be her bodyguardTongueIt will be risky if KST wins the electionOuchGod knows how many murders he will doROFL
 
ROFL i'm hoping his new leadership position will make him careful not to threaten to kill people all the time
I don't think KST can solve any problem without gun's helpLOL!So it will be tough for himTongueWho know he may make new rules that everyone can take gun with them!No need of any licence for gunsTongue
 
 
ha! you're forgeting his legal adviser ... if he's being stubborn about it she can always show him her scars Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Like button started working
Dancing smileys

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yeah!!! LIKE is back from the dead Dancing ... wish it had brought DISLIKE also LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bruce_LhussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_KhanamHamiSky

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Joined: 10 February 2011
Posts: 18066

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Yemi---

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by ---Yemi---

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

I would love to see Women powerErmmPrats should contest against SS and krish should be her bodyguardTongueIt will be risky if KST wins the electionOuchGod knows how many murders he will doROFL
 
ROFL i'm hoping his new leadership position will make him careful not to threaten to kill people all the time
I don't think KST can solve any problem without gun's helpLOL!So it will be tough for himTongueWho know he may make new rules that everyone can take gun with them!No need of any licence for gunsTongue
 
 
ha! you're forgeting his legal adviser ... if he's being stubborn about it she can always show him her scars Tongue
So Poor KST won't be able to do anything without mam's permission even if he will be the leader of allahabadShockedVery bad ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

Bruce_L IF-Rockerz
Bruce_L
Bruce_L

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 9643

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Yemi---

yeah!!! LIKE is back from the dead Dancing ... wish it had brought DISLIKE also LOL
That is a long lasting wish!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramsopiyarapiyari

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Joined: 21 November 2007
Posts: 8061

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by ---Yemi---

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by ---Yemi---

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

I would love to see Women powerErmmPrats should contest against SS and krish should be her bodyguardTongueIt will be risky if KST wins the electionOuchGod knows how many murders he will doROFL
 
ROFL i'm hoping his new leadership position will make him careful not to threaten to kill people all the time
I don't think KST can solve any problem without gun's helpLOL!So it will be tough for himTongueWho know he may make new rules that everyone can take gun with them!No need of any licence for gunsTongue
 
 
ha! you're forgeting his legal adviser ... if he's being stubborn about it she can always show him her scars Tongue
So Poor KST won't be able to do anything without mam's permission even if he will be the leader of allahabadShockedVery bad ! 
 
no... i meant she wont let him change the gun laws just to suit his purpose Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Krishna krishna krishna wil do kucho b:p

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 4   Views: 1319

ArhainAshish 4 1319 17 August 2011 at 12:51am by ArhainAshish
Krishna krishna krishna uthaofys sunheri;)

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 7   Views: 1150

ArhainAshish 7 1150 15 August 2011 at 6:13pm by Staar
krishna krishna krishna good m wit u maro radhe ko

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 4   Views: 1211

ArhainAshish 4 1211 01 May 2011 at 7:51am by rocksravya11
Krishna Krishna Krishna maar daallaa ufffff

Author: ArhainAshish   Replies: 9   Views: 1362

ArhainAshish 9 1362 25 March 2011 at 12:24pm by ArhainAshish
krishna krishna krishna

Author: x-affy-x   Replies: 4   Views: 738

x-affy-x 4 738 22 February 2011 at 1:12pm by fanvever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index