India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RISHU WEDS MADHU

aaliyakhan Groupbie
aaliyakhan
aaliyakhan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
HI GUYS MY VERSION OF THE STORY...TELL ME WHAT U THINK.

The story starts from when shammu is beaten up by RK's body guards and Madhu is told by the doctor to arrnage 40 lac for shammu's treatment...

Madhu promised the doctor that she will arrange the money by next day and her family were surprised...they started questioning her how she is going to do it...Madhu kept quiet and left from there.

She was not a looser and she knew what she had to do next...only she needed to sit down and gather her thoughts and execute her plan well. she went to the nearest cyber cafe and started reading up on RK...after about 2 hrs she had found what she needed to accomplish her goal.

She rang Subhashini Dey, a feminist and only lady who dared to write regarding RK's irrational behavior on the sets in her popular Cini journal...all others were just praising his work, his looks.

Madhu- Ms Dey…I am Madhubala... I was the one who sent RK  to...

Ms dey- ofcourse...I know who u ...how can I help?...how is ur Dad?...

Madhu- I wanted to talk to u about the happenings in the last few days...can we meet.

Ms dey- yes...can we meet tomorr...

Madhu- no...can we meet now...I want money for my dad's treatment...40 lacs...I will give exclusive interview to u and in turn I want money for my dad's treatment...he needs surgery tomorrow...

Ms dey- long pause...yes can u come over to my place...and remember if RK calls u record it...and see u soon.

Madhu- but why will he call me...

the call was cut and she hailed a cab...once she settled in the cab...her phone rang and it was RK.

RK- Madhubala...aahaaan. Poor thing...what will u do now?...lost ur and ur families reputation...lost mukund and will loose ur dad soon...where will u get the money from?...

Madhu just kept quiet and made sure she had started recording the coversation.

RK- so finally u accept defeat….I can arrange the money u know…come to me for few nights….no one night might be enough….u will get the money…

Madhu was furious at his suggestion and just cut the call.

Now she was more determined to teach him a lesson by defeating him in his own game.

When Madhu reached Ms Dey's home she was surprised to see that the scene was set for the deed….the press conference…

Ms Dey took Madhu inside a room and showed her  the contract…that Madhu give the interview and the money will be transferred to the hospital in the name of a charitable trust….so no one can point at Madhu.  Ms Dey also assured Madhu that the whole conference is a mock…that the people present are her own people and she also gave her a list of questions that will be asked.

So the deed began….Madhu live in front of camera….

I am Madhubala shamsher malik , U might know me as RK'S laila…. is sitting in front of u to tell the truth of my relation with RK….yes he did not exist for me till Mukund's accident….there were lots of unpleasant moments between us those days….as days passed the things changed…just as RK mentioned….we started liking each other….but I was engaged to Mukund by then and was not ready to accept my love for RK due to my family and its traditional values.

U all know how heartbroken RK was after my engagement that he openly declared his love for me and showed his hatered towards my family by digging old wounds. Now my dad is in ICU with severe injuries due to the very reason that RK is not able to get his love…me. He has turned so bitter…almost a devdas just to have me by his side….yakeen nahi aata na…listen to this ….his last call to me….she played the recored call….everyone was shocked at RK'S proposition to Madhu.

Madhu- But pls don't judge him…its all his love for me….all is fair in love and war.

But I have realized my mistake….my feelings for RK are same as his feelings for me….I have broken up with Mukund and my family….just to be with my ishq…my junoon RK. I hope my prince charming is watching this….

Looking at the camera, teary eyed….Rishab…don't feel guilty for all that u have done to me and my family….it only shows ur love for me….I can be with u for a life time and also next 7 janams.

Clap clap clap….Ms Dey winked at Madhu and gave a thumbs up….The man sitting at the front said…what a  story…what a confession…no less that a romantic hit….all the best Madhubala ji….turning to the audience….so our most eligible bachelor RK is no longer single….hope we hear wedding bells soon. End.

RK Mansion….RK and bittuji watching this and Bittuji is shocked….RK is thoughtful.

Bittuji- chief….what is she saying….look at her stupidity….humse panga..

RK with a smirk - CUT IT…Bittuji….isn't she beatiful...she looks too good on big screen. I think I found my sherni….shall we go bittuji….my bride is waiting for her prince charming...and i am looking forward to living with her this janam and the next 7 janams...

THE END.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Malnaray08MAK222Aahnacvaani21Fragile_Queendreamyjennice--Zehnaseeb--

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Wonderful... Thumbs Up
--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Amazing...Clap
Fragile_Queen Goldie
Fragile_Queen
Fragile_Queen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
wow Clap Clap ClapClap it awesome
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nice

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index